[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>expected happy hippo adventures >ended up depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Kaiba1.jpg (94KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiba1.jpg
94KB, 480x270px
>expected happy hippo adventures
>ended up depressed

Kaiba thread
>>
Pretty sweet show despite the crappy style.
>>
>>158774068
>crappy style

you have garbage taste
>>
>>158774248
no he doesn't. taste means cultivating an opinion based on criteria.

this nigger repeats what he hears to fit in. he is a subhuman robot. a scriptreading faggot.
>>
>>158773669
God-tier OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPtbIeQWP3Y
>>
>>158774572
All of the "Planet" themes are fucking great. I love how they're able to squeeze out a bunch of different emotions from the same simple melody.
>>
Ending was shit and riddled with plot holes, and it broke no new ground in philosophy but it was pretty alright.
>>
>>158774679
Did you really expect a cartoon to break new ground in philosophy? It's a discipline grounded in extensive research of human mindset and changes in socio-cultural perception of this or that, not an act of suddenly coming up with neat one liners
>>
The Evangelion-copying ending was laughable. This shit was pretentious as fuck, but I suppose that's a redundant statement since it's Yuasa's work.
>>
>>158774679
>it broke no new ground in philosophy

What an absolutely retarded critique. There ARE no anime or manga that "break new ground" in philosophy.

>plot holes

Such as?
>>
>depressed because of an anime
>>
Kaiba (male) is CUTE!
>>
why did the original neiro give up on the kaibabowl? it's not like she had enough bonding moments with memory guy to give up on kaiba for him when neiro was with kaiba all season and had all the initial bonding moments.
>>
>>158775548
Yeah, I think that was a weird decision. It would've made more sense just for the Neiro's to reunite or something.

The last half of the show moves super fucking fast so it makes sense they didn't have time to flesh out all the relationships besides the main one.
>>
File: 1493915832456.jpg (29KB, 254x257px) Image search: [Google]
1493915832456.jpg
29KB, 254x257px
>>158774679
>broke no new ground in philosophy

What the fuck am I reading?
>>
File: クロニコ.jpg (18KB, 630x475px) Image search: [Google]
クロニコ.jpg
18KB, 630x475px
hello
>>
File: image.gif (132KB, 524x700px)
image.gif
132KB, 524x700px
>>158778069
Was this the true endgame all along?
>>
>>158778069
thanks for ruining Vanilla's life
>>
>>158778252
Vanilla takes thirst to absolutely retarded levels.

>dude let me just throw away any chance of getting my mom's body back by hooking up with some random girl who's just using me to joyride around the universe
>>
>>158778383
anyone that looks and has the personality of vanilla is probably just as thirsty
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.