[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love this anime but why was the ending so rushed? What a total

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: yuyu.jpg (16KB, 224x300px) Image search: [Google]
yuyu.jpg
16KB, 224x300px
I love this anime but why was the ending so rushed? What a total bullshit cop out.
>>
>>158753859
If by ending you mean the entire latter half of the series then yeah it was a mess.
>>
Manga author got sick of it and wanted to wrap it up ASAP. Not really much the anime staff could do other than adapt what they had to work with.
>>
>>158753859
id dissagree. i binged watched the entire series and i thought the progression of the anime was pretty good. especialy since the ending answerd all of the loose ends. unlike most anime.
>>
>>158753859

From what i've read Togashi was burned out and wanted to end it as soon as possible.

I'd say it was for the better, everything past O MY ANCESTRAL SUPER DEMON DAD was pretty bad, if it had dragged on it would've gotten the treatment HXH gets.
>>
>>158753964

im talking about the second to last episode. He passes out, wakes up a week later and they are like lol so its over and the guy that won you never even saw fight and was introduced once before

I mad
>>
File: Team_Toguro.jpg (580KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Toguro.jpg
580KB, 1280x960px
most /fa/ antagonists ever?
>>
>>158754216
It was worst in the manga, they didnt even have the fight, it was two pages of them about to fight then it skipped a year
>>
>>158755648

The amount of fucks that Togashi was able to muster in regards to ending YYH was inverse to how badly his spine was breaking.
>>
>>158754344
>bargain bin Shredder cosplay
>fuccboi hairstyle + ugly shades + ugly trench coat
>tommy wiseau midget version
>mullet
>DARKNESSS

ye nah
>>
>>158753859
>wanting to watch fights between unknown characters

Yusuke vs. Yomi was the appropriate way to end.
>>
>>158755648
This bothered me. Huge hype for a tournament to see who rules the underworld or whatever, then it just ends
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.