[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is more likely to happen, Brave Witches Season 2 or an anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_2015-03-22-22-53-21.png (312KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-03-22-22-53-21.png
312KB, 800x480px
Asking this out of curiosity, because it would be great to see other wings as well. (This is my first time, please be gentle.)
>>
I don't know and I don't even care as long as I get Witches.
>>
I'm hoping for another 502nd anime, but wouldn't be too surprised if they go for the 506th given the recent LNs.
Also this >>158709031
>>
>>158708406
Did Brave Witches sell well? I regret not waiting for the BD release
>>
File: s-e.jpg (56KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
s-e.jpg
56KB, 500x542px
These are the best witches, in fact they may be the only good witches
>>
File: favorite_witches.jpg (361KB, 1464x1009px) Image search: [Google]
favorite_witches.jpg
361KB, 1464x1009px
I think the Brave Witches are probably done. In a few years they might try again with a new group.
>>
I want another season of Brave Witches, I think there's still a lot you could get out of them.

Except more pantsu.
>>
File: spoiler_image.png (17KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler_image.png
17KB, 100x100px
>>158709289
>>
>>158708406
We're not producers nor does anyone on this board work at the studio so why the heck would you even ask and expect conclusive answer.
Besides your question has been answered at least by few dozen of times already, stop being a literal newfag and read the archives or head to helma.us, a place for witches where the threads and topics stay always around.
We also have long running general over at /c/ in case you want to talk about witches and the franchise anytime, like your current question >>>/c/2901648
If you know anything about the franchise, then you'd know that the 506th is most popular squad as of now which will get the next anime adaption most likely, that or BW2 whenever they decide on it since sequels are even more profitable. That's about it. Also this >>158709031 /thread

>>158709133
According to stalker sales the show did sell fairly well on BD, then again physical sales matter jackshit these days on how profitable a show was.
>>
>>158710199
>a place for witches where the threads and topics stay always around
Read: it's dead as fuck.
>>
>>158710199
Yeah just stifle any kind of anime discussion on the anime board that's a great idea. Maybe you should keep your autism to the general on /c/ and the other site.
>>
>>158710199
Such a condescending cunt.
>>
File: stregherosse2.png (401KB, 591x542px) Image search: [Google]
stregherosse2.png
401KB, 591x542px
I'm still hoping to see the red panties animated.
Is the only strike bitches team i like.
>>
>>158710453
It's as dead as you make it out to be. What you said doesn't contradict what I said at all, it's slow for sure but all the important shit gets posted there always. There's the Asian sister site Karlsland.net as well.

>>158710516
>anime discussion
That's a funny joke on your part as well. And no thanks, any and all kinds of people should find their way there for witches.
>>
>>158710199
Sorry, I am new to this whole thing and am not familiar with how it works, so please excuse my "newfagness". Glad to see people actually take this serious though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-05-21-07-26.png (882KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-05-21-07-26.png
882KB, 1280x720px
>>158709122
I noticed the Noble Witches hype as well, so I have my hopes up.

Although seeing the 507th JFW or the Suomus Misfits wouldn't be that bad either.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.