[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kyon is god, not Haruhi. >doesn't want to be the center

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Kyon.jpg (47KB, 625x347px) Image search: [Google]
Kyon.jpg
47KB, 625x347px
Kyon is god, not Haruhi.
>doesn't want to be the center of attention so he projects himself into Haruhi
>every supernatural entity that he mentioned wanting to meet shows up
>"God" isn't him but a cute girl that shows an inexplicable interest in him
>has crazy adventures and life/death scenarios but is always rescued in the end
this is why none of the entities ever reveal themselves to Haruhi, if she were God they would, but they reveal themselves to Kyon.
>>
File: Cz97C6iW8AMjHuW.jpg large.jpg (83KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
Cz97C6iW8AMjHuW.jpg large.jpg
83KB, 600x836px
>>158697726
Seems legit
>>
So god forgot living 15000 weeks, such omnipotence
>>
>>158697821
Well to be fair kyon has been shown to be an unreliable narrator. He has also been shown to know of future events
>>
>>158698149
This is because he's telling the story from the future.
>>
I hate this retarded theory so much.
The novels are very explicit about Haruhi being the reality warper and that Kyon is genuinely a normal guy.
>>
>>158697726
Gwern please...
>>
>>158699142
Yes however you need to remember who the narrator of the story is
>>
What an original theory no one has ever seen before.
>>
>>158697726
But the avatar world is tied to Haruhi's mental state, not Kyon's. Checkmate, kyontheists.
>>
File: 1309336184131.gif (32KB, 217x247px) Image search: [Google]
1309336184131.gif
32KB, 217x247px
I doubt that Kyon wanted those pigeons to turn white and cherries to blossom while they were filming the movie. Only Haruhi had those things in mind (nobody really had any idea what they were shooting besides herself). It's more likely that they share some kind of "godly" power, which kinda goes in hand with the Tanabata story (which is central to the plot). Not sure where that puts Sasaki though.
>>
>>158697821
Assuming Kyon isn't God, the same is still true in Haruhi's case.
>>
>>158697726
I always thought Kyon is everything Haruhi rejected to be. He accepted how mundane reality is while she never gave up, but they both share same root of wonder at some point in time.

So, Kyon is like a dude who rejected his godlike powers of wonder, while Haruhi hold out on hers. Kyon keeps her in mundane reality check while she brings wonders into his world, they both offer to each other what they rejected.
>>
>>158699471
Fuck you. The plot eventually becomes that the anti-SOS Brigade essentially wants to transfer Haruhi's power to Sasaki because they feel that Haruhi is irresponsible. There's no way to misinterpret that as "xd but muh unreliable narrator" unless you're a fucking idiot which, evidently, you are.
>>
>>158700944
>So, Kyon is like a dude who rejected his godlike powers of wonder, while Haruhi hold out on hers. Kyon keeps her in mundane reality check while she brings wonders into his world, they both offer to each other what they rejected.
yeah
it has to be some kind of equilibrium thing between the two of them and Kyon being just as important as her but as a key
>>
>>158699142
>>158700613
Kyon gave Haruhi her powers. It's extremely likely that he was also the one who gave them to Sasaki and then transfered them to Haruhi later. Obviously Kyon did so subconsciously, so there's no reason to believe he couldn't do it again should he ever lose interest in Haruhi. Haruhi is the one who wields the power but Kyon is the one who decides who wields it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.