[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hellsing vs Hellsing ultimate which one is better? Is it worthwile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: hellsing_zpscbde736b.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
hellsing_zpscbde736b.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
Hellsing vs Hellsing ultimate which one is better? Is it worthwile watching both of them?
>>
Yes, but I think Ultimate is a ton better. It follows the manga better and other than a few places in common, the stories are nothing alike.
>>
TV series had better music and op/end.
>>
>>158635627
This is true.
>>
Hellsing TV is something you watch for the OST and to make the story of Ultimate look better by comparison. Go for em.
>>
>>158635627
this.
The only music i can remember from hellsing ultimate is SCARS and The Alexander's one
(this one)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDnu0giUS00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-UaobWbTqw
>>
I can't imagine watching the original Hellsing without it being a 100mb .rmvb file. Even 170mb .avi is pushing it.
>>
Don't forget Hellsing Ultimate Abridged. Watch it after Ultimate. Funny as shit.

"Bitch, I EAT PEOPLE!"

God.
Save.
The Queen.
>>
>>158635498
only watch the first half of the original.
Once the show ran out of material from the manga it got terrible
>>
>>158635627
Basically this. Whatever you say about the tv series, and theres a lot of things you can say about it, you can't say it had bad or even mediocre music.
>>
Hellsing Ultimate is edgy action elevated to an art form

I'd still watch the anime, the first half is really good.
>>
I think I like the TV better in a lot of ways. More focus on Seras adapting to vampirism and I don't really like a certain twist later in Ultimate
>>
>>158635627
I watched the originals 1st episode the ed is great
>>
>>158636979
It was slower I guess? I still like the TV series a lot. And for everything that people shit on the second half, last 3-4 Ultimate episodes were weak as well with that infinite last battle and general retardation of the plot. True Vampire Seras was the only really good part of the last arc
>>
>>158636349
Fuck off back to ebaumsworld faggot.
>>
>>158635498
Hellsing is the anime.
Hellsing Ultimate is the direct source OVA that follows the manga source.
>>
>>158635498
TV Hellsing's music was better. That's the only thing it was good for.
>>
Ultimate looked cool but Hellsing had the better pacing and characterizations.
>>
>>158635627
This. Much darker mood too
>>
seras victoria is my waifu and i love her
>>
File: 122.webm (197KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
122.webm
197KB, 1280x720px
>>158635498
Like others have already said TV series had outstanding soundtrack, but you know, you actually want the OVA for actually following the source material.
>>
File: kyaptain.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kyaptain.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>dat feel when he just wanted to die
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.