[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meh. The development of this relationship could've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Meh. The development of this relationship could've been done alot better. The explained motivations here make sense, but for the previous 30 episodes you're thinking "Okay, she's the sister-but-not-by-blood waifubait character who's obsessed with MC just because. Better not look into that too much or I'll just become disappointed."

This development feels pulled out of the hat on the spot.
>>
>>158607213
Not really "just cause".
Their relationship didn't need any further development, their arc was done in pt 1. There was nothing to pull.

Eren means the world to her, because she didn't really have much of a life until he came in it, and she tells him her feelings cause she think their about to die.
>>
>>158607213
They exaggerated it a lot in the anime but this is literally the end because nothing happens between them after this.
>>
>>158607213
Its a one sided thing
Its just her being obsessed with him
>>
>>158607213
There is no relationship thats why
>>
>>158608595
>>158608770
>>158608814
>>158609254
So, she's like Rem?
>>
>>158607213
Don't worry, it's basically forgotten about and nothing happens after this in the manga.
>>
>>158609318
shes an obsessive cunt to put it mildly
>>
>>158608770
>Exaggerated
I was pretty much identical to the manga.

>>158608814
He practically proposed to her after her confession. Shit was just too hectic afterwards for the two to get any downtime though.
>>
>>158609318
Rem is not blindly obsessed and makes romantic progression in the source material, so there's a difference
>>
>>158607213
But anon, the story can only have one major romance, and we both who which romance that is.
>>
>>158609318
i didn't watch reddit:zero so dont ask me
>>
>>158607213

You're aware that Eren saved her from being raped, sold into slavery or murdered, right? He killed two men for her, and sees her as a surrogate sister.

I mean, if a guy murdered two dudes to save me from being raped, I would be so wet for him.
>>
>>158612021
He doesn't sees her as a sister actually
>>
Relax, they didn't get into a relationship after that. If they did I admit I would have been rushed but I think the scene is good and make sense.
>>
>>158614165
Obviously not. He sees her as a brother.
>>
>>158612021
That and the fact she's an Ackermann so she has that weird blind loyalty thing going on
>>
>>158609318
do not insult rem, mikasa is autistic, who's jelous and possessive
>>
Well the anime scene was a bit cuter than the manga one so the hype wasn't really disappointed. Couldn't help finding it a bit awkward though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.