[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get done watching Index/Railgun anime >"This is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>Get done watching Index/Railgun anime
>"This is a piece of shit with terrible writing"
>Watch this
>"I am so sorry, Index/Railgun."

Have you ever watched something that made you actually make you forgive another anime just a little bit?
And why are light novel adapts such shit? They should all be burned[/spoiled]
>>
>>158564684
I can't relate since I've never been retarded enough to think bad series like Raildex or anything Gainax/Trigger has ever made are the very bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>158564735
This is less about a bad series and more about why people let these fuckers still adapt things like light novels when they are such trash
>>
>>158564684
Wasn't Tanya a LN adaptation?
>>
File: 1415223929433.jpg (752KB, 1254x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1415223929433.jpg
752KB, 1254x1410px
>>158564684
Trigger did some things right in the anime, though.
>>
>>158564684
I can always power through something, even something as bad as Fight Ippatsu Juuden-chan!, because all I have to do is remember that I watched Saikano all the way through instead of dropping it.
>>
>>158565430
You mean Saikano, not Saekano, right? Was it worth it? People keep insisting it's good but I can't even get through like 3 episodes.
>>
>>158564923
Because LNs sell and anime is good advertisement. This isn't complicated.
>but it's shit
No one gives a shit what you think unless you speak with your wallet.
>>
>>158565218
Yeah, but I feel like what could be considered the "good light novel" adaptations shouldn't be the minority to all these terribly written ones.

>>158565491
Then the world is shit and anime really was a mistake
>>
>>158564684
Tomoyo made it worth it.
>>
>>158565610
>shittiest human being of the group
>worth it

You are the problem, anon
>>
>>158565567
You seriously sound like you're going through that teen rebellious phase when they think they've got it all figured out.
>"good light novel" adaptations shouldn't be the minority
>anime really was a mistake
Please tell me which medium has mostly good works then.
>>
>>158565673
Neither. It's more like which ones are being represented more, which are the shittier ones.
But if I had to pick, anime seems to have the better works just by it's mass, presentation, and consumption. But this is the part where you tell me I'm wrong, right?
>>
>>158565567
Fuck off. Most books are shit, only 1% are worth your time. Same with TV shows, and movies, and drawings, and literally every form of art and entertainment in the history of ever.

If you're gonna take some random LN which has a 1% chance to be good and watch its adaptation which also has a 1% chance to be good, you're probably going to get shit.

This is why you do 5 minutes of research before you put in hours watching the whole thing. If you don't, it's your fault for grabbing in the dark and grabbing an old man dick. It wasn't the hobo's fault, it was yours for not using the flashlight in your pocket to actually fucking look what you're grabbing at.

The flashlight is Google, by the way. Learn to use it, fagtron.
>>
>>158565750
I mean including regular novels, movies, TV live actions, games, whatever you can think of, in which medium isn't the good stuff the minority?
>>
>>158565464
It's horrible, all around. I figure I've spent at least over half a year of my life actually physically watching anime by now. And to date, Saikano is the only show I actually regret watching- the only show where I feel like my time was wasted.
>>
>>158565825
Don't be angry because I insulted your precious LNs and you can't accept that they are shit.
>>
Reminder Hatoko a shit.
>>
>>158565990
>anon in charge of reading comprehension
>>
>>158564684
they are called light novels for a reason, you should watch the anime adapted from heavy novels if you want something good
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.