[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If one of those guys was the Kite for a yet to be presented character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2342.jpg (56KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2342.jpg
56KB, 400x349px
If one of those guys was the Kite for a yet to be presented character and said character would treat Killua the same way Gon treated Pitou, would Gon sympathize with said character?
>>
>>158514576
It depends, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>158514576
as much as id enjoy such an arc togashi, please finish the current arc before stealing ideas for the next arc off /a/. this place is void of inspiration
>>
>>158514576
>mfw I remember he thinks he could take on Netero
>similar to how that loser Knov though the could handle the Royal Guards

Ha. Smugness is a cancer in Hunter x Hunter and I love it when characters get humbled as fuck.
>>
>>158514576
No, he wouldn't give a fuck.

Remember the end of Greed Island where he said that everyone came to the island prepared to die, and that's why they wouldn't kill the mass-murdering bomber psychopaths? He holds a lot of people to varied standards depending on his own feelings and pride.
>>
Gon is a hypocrite for having a murdering assassin as a best friend and letting a serial killer and his buddies get away with their crimes when they could've stopped them for good but instead fucking heals them all and then kills the best girl for his own selfish reasons.
>>
>>158514576
No, Gon doesn't give a shit about anyone other than his friends. If some kid came screaming at Killua for murdering his senpai Gon would immediately take Killua's side. If Gon first developed a friendship with that kid and later learned that he's sworn vengance on Killua he would probably try to resolve the situation another way.

Gon has forgiven cannibalistic serial killers of children because he had fun fighting them. He has no morals.
>>
>>158515339
>Ha. Smugness is a cancer in Hunter x Hunter and I love it when characters get humbled as fuck.
>knov
>the one being arrogant about not beng strong for this mission
>one that backs into the background and had cancer
>and is now as quiet as a sober salaryman
that was brutal and made laugh a little
>>
>>158515779
I know it's supposed to reflect on Gon's narrow minded and childish view of the world, but damn if it isn't frustrating how he acts sometimes.
>>
>>158515339
Agreed. I love it when the series makes you think the one character is strong as fuck but gets fucking destroyed by someone way stronger later in the series.
>>
>>158519642
>actually liking when people become complete jobbers

come on
>>
>>158519642
>stronger character comes along and replaces old shitty ones
>people start getting exponentially stronger each arc
It's shit writing. Instead of further developing characters, new characters are brought in to replace/kill the old ones so the same boring "development" for the new character can take place
>>
>>158514576
>Killua and Pitou are the same!
Why is this your refrain over and over again?

You. Don'y. Comprehend. Perspective.

Just because two characters are comparable in a VACUUM does not mean that they are comparable IN CONTEXT.

Gon doesn't give a fuck because Killua is his friend, and Killua hasn't killed anyone Gon likes. Killua hasn't killed anyone the reader likes either. So why the fuck should we care if he's the "le bad guy of another story xD"?

He's not the bad guy of THIS story, and that's what matters. kys
>>
>>158519787
Kill yourself fedora tipping lord
>>
O
>>
File: parallel.jpg (450KB, 750x1001px) Image search: [Google]
parallel.jpg
450KB, 750x1001px
>>158519876
>Just because two characters are comparable in a VACUUM does not mean that they are comparable IN CONTEXT.
Sure
>>
>>158519435
He doesn't deserve to be so judgmental towards the Phantom Troupe mourning over Uvol's death.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.