[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always see people complaining, but why don't we ever try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1497375781936.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497375781936.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
I always see people complaining, but why don't we ever try to discuss what we like about /a/?
>>
I remember this show....
Purple was best girl.
>>
I like the threads about anime and manga.
>>
>>158489511
/a/ only likes to bitch
>>
I like how easy it's to find /a/ in the 4chan menu.
>>
Mayo Chiki was great butler was shit, sister was shit but purple and black were best girls and cat was mediocare.
>>
>>158489511
I like that I can discuss anime anonymously and post polar opposite opinions in the same thread without anyone noticing to start discussion that answer dumb questions I have without explicitly asking
>>
>>158489511
I like you.
>>
>>158491288
Shame you can't get a thread going from scratch like that anymore. IP counter was a mistake.
>>
>>158491451
If really want to you can still. Just use a phone or have a dynamic IP.
>>
File: 1422042380584.jpg (253KB, 622x536px) Image search: [Google]
1422042380584.jpg
253KB, 622x536px
I get to talk about my interests with other people who like it. I'm anonymous. We follow shows together. I get to share and recieve images of things I like. I get to read manga and gain interests in new things. I get to feel like I belong somewhere and I consider many of you faggots my friends. I love you /a/, no matter what happens you're always here.
>>
>>158490921
That's because /a/ is a bitch, a bitch you want to hate fuck.
>>
>>158490921
No that's /v/, we actually like things here.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.