[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think if someone made a movie identical to his he'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1489410380176.jpg (59KB, 535x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489410380176.jpg
59KB, 535x300px
Do you think if someone made a movie identical to his he'd call it moeshit ruining the industry?
>>
>>158467611
Yes.
>>
I've never seen Miyazaki call any of Hosoda's films "moeshit ruining the industry".
>>
>>158468218
Miyazaki has never called anything moeshit ruining the industry. It's literally a made-up fanfic based on fake subtitle gifs that spread like wildfire.
The only thing Miyazaki has ever even commented on negatively was the actual process of animation, not ANIME.

The funniest thing is that le otaku hater Miyazaki meme is basically the actual Hideaki Anno, but of course Anno gets cocksucked without end.
>>
>>158468331
Anno made a literal fanfic tier harem anime and he somehow 'hates' otaku? Damn old man. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>158468455
It's called self-hatred. Have you ever even read an interview with Anno you goddamn idiot? Or watched NGE for that matter. He fucking despises otaku and tells them to be good little normie wageslaves because he hates himself and wishes he was one of those epic normies.
>>
>>158469138
>you just don't understand NGE it's deep
No it's not.
>>
>>158469167
I don't even like NGE, that doesn't mean I don't understand the messages. You on the other hand obviously don't. Nevermind the fact that it doesn't even require any "understanding" because it's just common knowledge that Anno hates otaku since, you know, he literally says so all the time.

You're obviously a newfag which explains why you buy into the Miyazaki hates anime meme.
>>
>>158469249
>you obviously don't get it
I'm not stupid. Stop projecting.
>>
>>158469392
I'm not him yet you still sound like a complete idiot. Figures.
>>
>>158469447
>you sound like a complete idiot
Drama-queen alert.
>>
>>158469138
Isn't Eva about accepting yourself the way you are?
Except Anno was all like "What's so wrong with being otaku? Why should I be ashamed of being otaku? I am just a more sensitive and artisitc person than your average pleb. Why should I feel bad?" but then otaku watched Eva and were like "Yeah, I like sitting in my parents' basement and fapping to my waifu all day long. What's wrong with that? Huh? Why should I be ashamed?" so Anno was like "No, no. Dumb otaku. Sensitive and artistic. You should be sensitive and artistic. Stop ruining my positive self-image."
At least that's how I imagine it.
Basically self-hatred doesn't exclude hypocrisy.
>>
File: princess mononoke.jpg (349KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
princess mononoke.jpg
349KB, 960x1440px
>>158467611
pretty much princess mononoke
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.