[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else really like Noein but can't explain why? There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Noein[1].jpg (86KB, 549x476px) Image search: [Google]
Noein[1].jpg
86KB, 549x476px
Anyone else really like Noein but can't explain why? There's something about it. It's very unapologetically anime. Pretty cliche but somehow makes it work. The entire anime feels like it came out exactly when it did. Reminds me of anime like Tsubasa Chronicles from around the time.
>>
>>158443296
Noein is fantastic. Very liberal stylistically. Loose and sketchy. I love the themes of identity it explores. Reminds me of Ergo Proxy in that sense a bit. It deserves a rewatch soon.
>>
>>158443296
>>158444311
Are you the same person or just deliberately copying the broken, stilted sentence structure of the OP?
>>
>>158444311
Ergo Proxy was DEEP shit though
>>
>>158443296
Animation sucks. Haruka is sexy though.
>>
>>158443296
I liked the idea and sound of "Shangri'la". I never heard the term before so it made it all the more mysterious and mythical. Besides that I don't really remember much about it
>>
File: Noein26[1].jpg (12KB, 345x220px)
Noein26[1].jpg
12KB, 345x220px
>>158444573
The animation was awesome. Except for the CG stuff which was good for its time
Also Haruka was like 10 anon. Though I did like that she was barefoot 90% of the time even when it made no sense
>>
>>158444644
I take it you haven't watched http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=6267
>>
>>158444573
>Animation sucks
Ya think so? The fight scenes were really interestingly animated and fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4jRw6wHLGw
>>
>>158444707
I watched Noein before Shangri-La. Also if I remember correctly I had to drop Shangri-La because the main character's name is Kuni (sometimes referred to as Kuni-chan) and parents and family acquaintances call me Kuni-chan. It weirded me out too much
>>
>>158444678
>>158444785
I can't get into the pencil in animation. Just looks weird to me.

Also Haruka is hot.
>>
>>158445002
It's weird how much better it looks when it's more "ink" like in Mob Psycho. Maybe it's just the illusion of the lines being thicker.
>>
>>158445002
delet
>>
>>158444880
Are you Japanese? Why would your family call you that?
>>
>>158445661
no
>>
>>158445892
Ethnically Japanese, yes
Also nurse from Shiki was named "Kunihiro" and was sometimes shortened to "Kuni" which creeped me out too
>>
>>158443296
I remember when I first saw that pic in 2005/06 and thought it was a new Digimon season.
Anyway yeah Noein is great, the OST is fucking amazing.
>>
I thought it was pretty rad with the dimensional travel and DBZ fights. Best part was being able to relate to Karasu who not only hates his young self but he also still pines for the teenage version of his oneitis.
>>
I will never know why Aria and this one got aired on primetime TV on my shithole but not Mushishi
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.