[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXa Lo1huGZ0 I really want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXaLo1huGZ0

I really want to see an "all-stars"-crossover school anime. Have loads of students from various series share one school and see wacky hijinx ensue. Sorta like The Amazing World of Gumball meets School Anime Genre

Which series should be in it? Let's keep it to 25.

On that end I can take requests for story scenarios as provided by below examples:

> Various students try to get to the legendary "Window Seat" in the morning. It's however found out that the seat is gone. Haruhi Suzumiya gathers up possible "suspects" for whoever might have stolen the seat while Kyon has to deal with the mess that comes with it. The seat is never found however, so the students give up in disappointment.

> Later on it's found out that Hayate Ayasaki, the part-time school janitor, took it up to fix the school seat at his home after finding out it had become worn off over the years. He announces this the next morning on the entrance of the school, making everyone race for it to the class where the seat has been brought back.

> Turns out Miyako (Hidamari Sketch) had taken it, and looks at everyone in innocence. Everyone groans in defeat. As Nozomu Itoshiki is going on with his long lectures, the cracking floor below the seat collapses, bringing Miyako down with it. A long silence, before everyone mumbles about never going to that seat ever again.
>>
> Yukko Aoi and Mako Mankanshoku are sent to buy cans of coffee for other students, but all of the money they were given gets eaten by the local vending machine in the school. As all of them are annoyed at both, Yukko and Mako decide to go infiltrate the school during night and find out what this vending machine is up to.
> Turns out there's a cat inside the vending machine who keeps all the cans to himself, warming them with his body heat. Who claims he's God. Yukko promptly closes the vending machine and suggests Mako to just forget what was inside. When Mako asks why, Yukko simply replies "C'mon now, who would believe us? We're enough the renowned idiots of this school as it is."
>Next day however, has everyone constantly badger or nag out the info from Yukko. "what was with that vending machine". Yukko tries to ignore everyone during this, but she keeps getting chased by everyone. Some try to pry her with money or even helping out with her homework, but Yukko still refuses, remembering how other poor students try to ask her to let them copy her homework. Led to rather nasty detention from Yukari Tanizaki upon seeing some had exact same wrong answers.
>>
> Things go on for a while until Tomoya Okazaki manages to trick Yukko on telling what was inside the vending machine. Everyone hurries to it, but find nothing inside. As they complain why Yukko "tricked them", the latter goes on a rant about how their curiosity itself was being a pain in the ass for the entire day, yet "Oh no, I'm still being blamed because I had to just claim something so idiotic existing!"

> Mako tells Yukko that the very cat both saw is right next to her at the moment. Yukko takes a while to believe this during her rant until she sees it too, and is left shocked.
The cat suddenly removes out it's head, revealing it being Mai Minakami all along, having worn a cat costume. Yukko turns to stone, before almost reduced to talking in very angry "Superultragreatdeliciouswonderfulbadnese".

> Tomoya creeps behind Mai and pulls out the tail in her costume. Coins roll out of it. Tomoya says nonchalantly "So that's where the coins are."
Cue everyone glaring down on Mai, before proceeding to badger her where all of their money is. As Yukko and Mako watch agape, Tomoya invites them to sit next to him and enjoy the show, holding two cans of coffee.
>>
>>158177023
Are you actually fucking retarded?

Just delete this and we'll act like this never happened
>>
>>158176618
>I really want to see an "all-stars"-crossover school anime. Have loads of students from various series share one school and see wacky hijinx ensue. Sorta like The Amazing World of Gumball meets School Anime Genre
>>158176618

Studio Trigger doing a Wacky Races with all their properties seems more plausible
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n972hva8Kj1r4i1ps.png (102KB, 332x291px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n972hva8Kj1r4i1ps.png
102KB, 332x291px
> Peeps are offended by this

(Though if it's due quote marking gone wrong, I didn't really see that coming when copy-pasting these)
>>
File: tumblr_n5dtq3Kxmw1s5mj91o3_250.jpg (25KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5dtq3Kxmw1s5mj91o3_250.jpg
25KB, 240x240px
Can't dispute that, actually (But I know they could do better)

Though I mostly said I wanted to see this thing happen, but I didn't say anything about believing it becoming plausible, just mess around with the idea
>>
File: 90s sameface.png (378KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
90s sameface.png
378KB, 640x353px
Let it sink into you how impossible the licensing of your particular example is, especially across unrelated publishers. Crack crossover fantasizing is fine to a limited degree but I'll warn you that unreachable dreams causes bitterness.
>>
>>158177254
Very possible. I bet they're just itching to animate Inferno Cop again in any form.
>>
File: as.png (29KB, 203x272px) Image search: [Google]
as.png
29KB, 203x272px
I kind of knew that already when posting the OP, but hey, "underlying passion" seems to speak more to people apparently

On the flipside doesn't stop doujinshis/fan media from making these things real, whether official or not
>>
>>158178478
Your passion is in the right direction. Just keep putting it out there. Let it be shot down in the free market of ideas so it can evolve into better.

Your result however was just painful to read. The character you picked are too "unglued" from each other, which defeats the point of being crossover.
>>
>Your result however was just painful to read. The character you picked are too "unglued" from each other, which defeats the point of being crossover.

This I can get, thanks for pointing out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.