[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That ending What the FUCK was that? This movie was going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Cover5.jpg (156KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
Cover5.jpg
156KB, 500x445px
>That ending
What the FUCK was that? This movie was going so well until that confession. Like it came out of fucking nowhere. All that development between MC and Naruse and for what? If this shit was going to happen then just take out all romance and make it about pure friendship instead holy shit. Naruse doesn't deserve this damn it.
This shit isn't even realistic; it's just bullshit. Saying he likes someone else and yet Naruse comes to perform for them anyway fuck this bullshit I'm fucking fuming with rage right now FUCK.
Fuck you Okada, I'm never watching anything you make ever again.
>>
Fuck you, I'm glad baseball bro won best girl.
>>
>>158155352
So, I take it you enjoyed it thoroughly?
>>
>>158155890
Yes I enjoyed it but that ending left a bitter taste in my mouth.

>>158155663
No, fuck you. We don't know if he "won" yet the ending only showed him confessing. She could have rejected him for all we know.
>>
>This shit isn't even realistic

What's your definition of a realistic romance. Do you believe people in real life will automatically like someone that they spent some time with and respect. No, because there are way too many other factors too, like chemistry, looks, and how well they along when they talk to eachother.
Don't get me wrong, I actually wanted the main male lead and Naruse to get together, but I can't agree that it isn't realistic
>>
>>158156157
Well for starters the part I spoilered in the OP doesn't seem realistic.
And Taku and the cheerleader girl seemed to be over each other until the ending. Felt like they had zero chemistry throughout the show.
>>
>>158156157
Motherfucking kill yourself, "realistic" romance is dog shit. Why the fuck wouldn't you want to be with someone you spend time with and respect? That kind of backwards thinking is just retarded. Of course I'd be more likely to fall in love with someone I know better.
>>
>>158156417
Oh, if you're talking about how unrealistic the plot is in general then yeah I'll give you that.
I just meant the thing where he doesn't reciprocate Naruse's feelings was pretty realistic, and I can personally understand how Taku and cheerleader aren't over each other, although I agree that it's kind of bad writing to barely show any of that until the end
>>
>>158156489
It's entirely possible to hang out with female friends and respect them for their decisions in life, but not be attracted at all to them.

>Why wouldn't you want to be with someone you spend time with and respect

I meant that are other factors too. I don't believe Taku should fall in love with Naruse just because of those reasons
>>
>>158156775
Well, people obviously don't just fall in love with every female friend, at least not most people. But it's not that being a friend is a reason not to fall in love, being a friend just isn't always the only reason to fall in love. It's not a subtractive factor, just not always an additive factor.
>>
>>158156589
>>158156157
If I wanted realism I wouldn't be watching anime in the first place.

If realism is what Okada was shooting for, she failed at this.
>>
>>158156876
I'm pretty sure the post you responded too is agreeing with that
>>
>>158156157
>what's your definition of realistic romance
That's a pretty impressive question when it comes to Okada's works. Last time I recall her work falls nearly into soap opera tier. And I doubt that's any standard of realism no matter what person you are.
>>
>>158155352
It's not an Okada original if it wasn't rage-inducing.
>>
>>158157024
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Okada, especially after the shit show that was IBO. The only thing I am defending was the fact that it makes sense that Taku did not reciprocate Naruse's feelings.
>>
Fuck Okada why does she still have a job
>>
>>158155352
all it made me want to do is watch the Wizard of Oz
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.