[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be the only person afraid to continue watching this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I can't be the only person afraid to continue watching this shit afraid that its going to end in a NTR or some dirty bullshit like that
>>
File: 1495819928554.jpg (119KB, 590x546px) Image search: [Google]
1495819928554.jpg
119KB, 590x546px
>>158140299
NTR already happened and it was great.
>>
File: 1495803199275.png (589KB, 700x993px) Image search: [Google]
1495803199275.png
589KB, 700x993px
>>
>>158140547
I just want these 2 to be happy together. I want Stacy the friend and Chad the running idiot to stay away from these 2
>>
>>158140299
We've progressed too far now. They kissed and love each other and really aren't the sort of people who'd cheat.
>>
The only possible conflict left for these two is what school they'll be going to once they get out of middle school.

And from what I read about the next episode, Akane MIGHT end up having to go to a fancy school because of her track record.
>>
Shes going to have to move away so her dad can work a new job, which transitions into the epilogue movie 5cm/s.
>>
>>158142565
I agree, if they don't go to the same high school then I can't see the relationship lasting much longer. We might get sad end. I feel like the moral of the story is heading in the direction of "young love is sweet but also naive and doesn't last."
>>
>>158142688
At least try to be less transparent with your bait, holy shit. Going to different schools has hardly any effect on their relationship because I was mentioned a shit ton of times already that they hardly talk much at school anyway. It would only ramp up the amount of LINE chats. I swear to god this is why the threads have turned to shit because instead of paying attention to what is being said and implied you are cowering in your corner thinking about you cuck fantasies. This is the sort of shit that should result in bans instead of half the shit that does.
>>
>>158140547
NTR fags are subhuman.
>>
>>158140299
Literally zero chances.
Some drama? Maybe. But any form of NTR is out of the way by now.
>>
Is this going to be True Tears all over again?
>>
>>158145856
I legit did not watch this for 3 weeks afraid it would end with the girl going for the athelete or some bullshit.

>>158142579
The movie End of Tsukigakirei?
>>
There is no NTR. The appeal of this very show is that it's pure and hopeful. Even if they end up in different schools what's the big deal? At the end of the day they still had a great first love.
>>
>>158146015
No, this is Kuzu no Honkai.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.