[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly memes aside, i don't see what people hate about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-03-16-00-06-09.png (1MB, 1409x1565px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-16-00-06-09.png
1MB, 1409x1565px
Honestly memes aside, i don't see what people hate about this series. I'm at the part where they are headed for the wave country, and it doesn't seem too bad. I know the filler is hell apparently. But for manga at least it seems that you don't go in looking for anything else besides a dbz clone its not bad.
>>
File: 1494558903280.png (375KB, 658x531px) Image search: [Google]
1494558903280.png
375KB, 658x531px
>>158019849
>I'm like two volumes in, why does everyone hate this 70-volume series?
1/8, made me reply.
>>
I know all the shit that makes people salty so far for the series. Like usual though people blow things out of proportion.
>>
File: 1488756953465.png (37KB, 252x251px) Image search: [Google]
1488756953465.png
37KB, 252x251px
>>158019924
Exactly what I was thinking. OP is a goddamn retard, even by /a/ standards.
>>
>>158019849
if you're kinda young you'll like this series because of the fun fights and certain badass parts. But if you're a grown up you'll search for logic and you'll not enjoy it.
>>
>>158020450
Let me rephrase what i meant to say. I know how it ends and all the bad stuff about it. Im just saying its getting more flack than it deserves.
>>
It's sad people don't even post the pasta anymore in response to these threads.
>>
>>158019849
Part of the reason it gets so much shit is because of how the early chapters showed potential. At that point there really isn't anything wrong with the series, but by the end of that story arc things will start to go to shit. After that it just becomes apparent that Kishimoto doesn't know how to properly tell a story. Every villain gets all of their characterization in a flashback right before they die. Every new character is introduced with a fight, which has a sudden flashback explaining everything about them right before it. The end result is that all of the interesting worldbuilding, all of the decent set pieces, and Kishimoto's skill at designing backgrounds are completely squandered.

If the series was just shit from the beginning then no one would care, it's the promise shown in everything up to the last fight in the wave country arc that causes the negative reaction that people have.
>>
Oh shit yea that does seem like lazy writing.
>>
>>158019849
Your cancerous taste is embarrassing.
>>
>>158020993
And yet it has these highs that are pretty good and give you hope for the rest before it turns into gay emo wanking and thrown subplots. You get used to the flashback shit at least.

You can finish the series on a good note by stopping at vol 48, the end of the Pain arc. Keep in mind it doesn't solve Sasuke and Tobi's plotlines (which is better since author ruined them) but it's the most fitting ending. Everything from that point is like 2/10 with occasional 5/10 scenes.
>>
>>158021237
What makes the pain arc the peak?
>>
>>158021329
Moving arc where characters have to face serious hardships (although some of the consequences are undone), interesting characters involved, good villain who BTFO people with strength and words (his flashback isn't that good though), one of the best and longest fight of the series.

I might be overrating it a little but I have good memories of it.
>>
>>158019849
Stop spamming this shit narutard
>>
>>158021329
>>158021488
Also everything spells climax/final boss in it.
>>
>>158019849
If you were reading at the time it was coming out, there was a HUUUUGE hiatus at a crucial point when a character becomes a giant faggot. This character then turns to garbage and makes no sense and the rest of the series suffers.

There are a number of key moments/fights that make no sense either.
>>
File: 23547.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
23547.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
>>158019849

i hope rei doesn't fuck it up in my favorite manga at the end of the series which he already ended in march
>>
>>158019924

/thread
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.