[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Ojamajo Doremi actually a really good show or is someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: a.jpg (68KB, 580x436px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
68KB, 580x436px
So is Ojamajo Doremi actually a really good show or is someone trying to ruse me into watching little girl cartoons?
>>
>>158016248
Both.
>>
>>158016248
Watch it.
>>
>>158016248
It's actually good.
Try the Naisho OVA for a test drive and see if it gets you into it or not.
>>
>>158016248
It's a good little girl cartoon.
>>
>>158016580
>>158016627
>>158016816
I'll take your word for it and give it a shot... but what exactly makes it good?
>>
>>158017103
It has little girls in it.
>>
>>158017139
This is a valid reason and a big part of why I am considering watching it.
>>
>>158017103
It follows the development of main characters over four years as we slowly see them grow and mature, and at the same time builds a large and well-realized community of side characters, and all this comes together for an incredible emotional payoff at the end of the series.
Combine that with great art, great character design, and a really fun sense of humor and you get one of my favorite anime of all time.
>>
>>158017502
Intrederastinating. I definitely have to give this show a try. Plus it's got some hot lolis in it.
>>
>>158016248
>Ojamajo Doremi
is Serious Business. Prepare to be entertained and educated.

It tackles some serious issues along the route. Pretty deep and serious stuff for a show meant for kids.
>>
File: All_35_Sentai.jpg (328KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
All_35_Sentai.jpg
328KB, 1364x768px
Should I watch it if I like Super Sentai?
>>
Made me want to have children, not because I'm a pedophile either you reprobates.
>>
It's actually a good show and a lot of fun. I kinda like that [s4s] has picked it up.
>>
>>158020416
No. You're thinking of Precure.
>>
How the fuck do I get sharp without bakabt? Doremi don't even have it on their xdcc bots.
>>
>>158016248
Watch it subbed, it's a good show
It made me cry, too
If you're not sure about it, just watch the first five episodes, then judge by yourself
>>
>>158020860
Yeah, the [s4s] spam is what got me interested. It's a shame [s4s] is getting shitter every day though. I guess its purpose as a shitpost board is a be shit though.
>>
>>158017502
>great art
I'm nearing the end of the first season myself, and while the art style is decent, it should be said that the animation is extremely lazy at times. It ranges from really bad to decent, though never particularly good.
One thing at annoys the fuck out of me is that often when characters move there is a gap on the bottom of the screen because the layer was moved without the characters being fully drawn. See bottom left in pic related. This happens at least every couple of episodes, sometimes more than once in an episode.
>>
File: IMG_2247.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2247.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
How have the Ojamajos influenced your life, /a/nons?
>>
>>158020860
>I kinda like that [s4s] has picked it up.
What? Why?
>>
>>158016248
Both anon, both. The magic trick episode (43 I think) had me laughing so hard.
>>
File: IMG_5129.jpg (1MB, 928x2967px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5129.jpg
1MB, 928x2967px
>>158016248
here's a guide on what order to watch the show
I wouldn't recommend binge watching it, take it slow and enjoy the show.
>>
>>158027001
I think the art improves throughout the show.
That is a weird error that I've also noticed. I think it's because that part of the screen would not have been shown on it's TV airing.
>>
>>158029709
>I think it's because that part of the screen would not have been shown on it's TV airing.
You are almost certainly correct, but that does not mean that it is not lazy animation. They could have foreseen this, and they only needed to draw like what, an extra 1-2 mm of drawing without any real details to it? There's a reason this doesn't happen in other shows (or at least, nowhere near as often).

I'm not saying it ruins the show or anything. It's a minor nitpick. But lazy animation is lazy animation.
>>
>>158029347
Is this really correct?
I always watch in airing order, but this says to watch Naisho before Dokkan. Can other anons chime in? Is this really the best thing to do?
>>
File: 1466057920117.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466057920117.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>158029905
Just follow the chart
>>
>>158029905
There's an argument for Naisho either before or after Dokkaan. It's up to you. I would say that watching Naisho before allows Dokkaan's ending to have a stronger emotional punch.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.