[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>villain almost pulls fucking God himself into Earth so he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

>villain almost pulls fucking God himself into Earth so he can take his place
>was defeated by the power of friendship

How is this any less retarded than FMA 2003's Nazi subplot?
>>
>>157976228
Did you miss the part when the used a country wide alchemy circle to make him loose all the souls he had just stolen and was no longer capable of controlling the power he got and tearing him up?
>>
>>157976228
>was defeated by the power of friendship

That's just how shounens work.

Your complaint isn't against FMA, but a shounen trope.
>>
>>157976228
It's amazing that someone could even get lost and not understand the plot of Fullmetal Alchemist of all things.
>>
File: 1483875583755.jpg (19KB, 234x274px) Image search: [Google]
1483875583755.jpg
19KB, 234x274px
>>157976363
>It's okay, shounens are meant to be shit
>>
>anime explains that it took time and hard work for the big bad to lose
>the disappearance of a certain character is the reason for this
>this character lost all the time he had for family in order to do all this grunt work
>his wife fucking died and his son hates him now but at least the world is saved
>OP says it's friendship
>>
>>157976447
>It's okay, anime is meant to be shit
>>
>>157976574
Scar's brother circle did the thing. It was bullshit how the red eye niggas managed to dig hole without the military/shadowman noticing.
>>
>>157976228
the word God in japanese has much less meaning. a spirit who lives inside a rock, for example is a god, anything of supernatural nature can basically be called a god.
>>
File: 1461187723013.png (343KB, 401x440px) Image search: [Google]
1461187723013.png
343KB, 401x440px
>>157977071
Weren't the Military and the Homonculus on the same side?
>>
>>157976228
>power of friendship

Why are 2003's faggots so dishonest?
>>
OP is really stupid. It wasn't literally god, it was metaphorically god. The truth is just information locked in the materials you're made up of. Humans could only go back as far as the beginning of life on Earth; Father copied the data of the sun into himself to get information from the beginning of the universe.
>>
>>157977529
You'd think he'd be less retarded then.
>>
>>157976228
That's not even close to what happened but okay. I hope you enjoy your rewatch of 2003.
>>
>>157976228
>everyone searches endlessly for a philosophers stone
>there was a fucking lake of them under their city the whole time

Brotherhood was fucking garbage.
>>
>>157976228
I wish I could be half as retarded as you that way I could claim disabilities and never have to work but I wouldn't need someone to dress me in the morning. Go watch it again retard
>>
>>157978217
The Military was headed by the big bad. Who already has philosopher stones. They weren't really looking, were they? That was just spreading misinformation.
>>
>>157976574
>>this character lost all the time he had for family in order to do all this grunt work
Oh god. I'm actually retarded. I never realized this is why he left his family. I guess the question would be why did he have a family in the first place if he was in the middle of his quest?

im not OP btw
>>
>>157976228
Because FMA has always been a shounen manga and the power of friendship stopping evil is very common in that demographic.
>>
>>157978217
The entire country was living under the lie headed by the final boss.
>>
>>157976358
>Mfw the thread will go on even though this post exists and all the other reasons are laid out so simply even a 6 year old could get them
>>
>>157978580
I think he hoped father would never do some crazy shit again.
>>
>>157977198
FMA: B still played heavily with christian ideas and that God in the FMA: B universe seemed more like the christian god that a Japanese God with his ability to manipulate metaphysics.
>>
>>157978632
hmm maybe. if I remember correctly it goes like this
>become immortal
>be drowned in guilt, talk to all the souls
>find Ed's mom, enjoy sweet pussy
>learn Father's plan, talk to souls again and walk around the word placing them on the ground
>>
The truth is both seasons of FMA are awful. The first is just more edgy while the second is more generic.
>>
>>157978597
This thread was never about getting the truthful answer anyway.
>>
lolnazis was not only extremely retarded but also made no sense whatsoever. Father and his ambition were built up during the story
>>
>>157976228
>Villain tries to become god
>Loses the power due to Hoho's reverse keikaku that he was planning for hundreds of years
>Hoho's plan made it so that he could not contain the power he was holding anymore, due to losing the accumulated souls.
>Thus he was extremely on the edge of shattering at any moment as long as they could get even a single crack into him. The power inside of him was too much for his container due to Hoho, any amount of pressure would cause him to explode.
>Did not lose to the power of friendship at all, he lost because everyone beating him until he couldn't hold in the power anymore
>He loses the power he was holding and returns to the gate, where god tells him why he lost, and never had a chance of containing god in the first place.

I mean I know you're just trying to shitpost, but c'mon.
>>
>>157976363
>That's just how shounens work.
This is why the thread is a failure. You're going along with his faulty argument as though its true instantly, without questioning shit. In what way was he beaten by Friendship?
>>
The only time friendship is brought is when Father is at the Gate and Truth is roasting him on why he lost. He would have never bothered with his retarded ass plan had he not been such a lonely autist.

Moral of FMA, get friends or become some deluded megalomaniac. Basically addressing /r9k/.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.