[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>157914919 I was at work, so I couldn't reply to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Hifumi is beautiful.jpg (71KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hifumi is beautiful.jpg
71KB, 640x360px
>>157914919

I was at work, so I couldn't reply to this shitpost.
Hifumi has plenty of personality, asshole. She just keeps it hidden because she's withdrawn. It's clear that the cogs of her mind are always turning. If you become friends with her, and she shares her heart and mind and soul with you, you'll find that she's a fascinating girl with unique and illuminating thoughts on every subject you can conceive of.
>>
>>157921949
How assblasted do you even have to be?
>>
>>157921949
Hifumi's asshole has plenty of personality.
>>
Is Hifumi's personality feminine, masculine, or androgynous?
>>
>>157922363
It's perverted is what it is.
>>
>>157922363
Empty
>>
>>157921949
>you will never anally gangbang Hifumi with /a/
Why live?
>>
>>157922363

Pretty obviously feminine.
>>
>>157922989
How so?
>>
>>157921949
Nigga, this was a waste of thread, Hifumi is in love with Aoba, don't bother playing the whiteknight
>>
>>157923261
Hifumi might be in love with Aoba, but Aoba isn't in love back. I can be Hifumi's rebound after she's rejected.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.