[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that liked this hairstyle on Shouko? Wish she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: shouko.png (2MB, 1920x1037px) Image search: [Google]
shouko.png
2MB, 1920x1037px
Am I the only one that liked this hairstyle on Shouko? Wish she kept it through the end.
>>
>>157834684
>Am I the only one
No you're never the only one.
>>
File: shouko.png (810KB, 711x677px) Image search: [Google]
shouko.png
810KB, 711x677px
I don't mind so long as her hair is long enough to give her future hairdressing clients good hairjobs.
>>
Who'd think a girl would wear intentionally attractive hairstyles? Specially in fictional works, specially in a medium where the attractiveness of the girls is half the appeal.
>>
>>157834684
>Wish she kept it through the end.
And there goes all the character development.
>>
>>157835579
>changing your hairstyle is symbolic to show your personal growth!
Who does this?
>>
>>157835723
Nisio Isin
>>
>>157835723
Almost every anime and manga out there
>>
File: shouko umberlla.png (2MB, 1914x1041px) Image search: [Google]
shouko umberlla.png
2MB, 1914x1041px
What a babe
>>
>>157835579
But she changed style to show her growth and determination. Changing back to straight at the end is the regression!
>>
>>157836253
She "changed her style" because she didn't do her hair herself because her wrist is hurt, dumbo
>>
>>157834684
she looks like her mom
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.