[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eromanga-sensei is getting harder to watch by the episode, its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: why.jpg (483KB, 1280x2844px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
483KB, 1280x2844px
Eromanga-sensei is getting harder to watch by the episode, its hard to cling on despite pandering in every way. Anime can be bad for girls flipping over nothing but this takes the cake. What the fuck did onii-chan do to deserve getting doored? He re-asks a simple question and gets it. Sagiri's little fit made me cringe inside, and all of the characters taking the typical avoid actually talking about the issue at hand to new heights produces the same result. Why do we put ourselves through this? I know ill still finish it because i still lap this bullshit up.
>>
>>157777145
Yes, the characters are bad. Everyone watches it ironically and to have some insight on the characters before masturbating to them.
>>
Oh boy.
>>
>>157777145
It's pretty unrealistic desu
All of the 12 year old girls I know are ignorant about anything ecchi and surely can't draw anything as good as sagiri. Hell most of them can't even draw Mickey mouse even
>>
Yeah, I just skimmed through this ep. They're very unrealistically written.
>>
>>157777164
>and to have some insight on the characters before masturbating to them.
Most important reason to watch shows
>>
>>157777145
It is irredeemable shit, but you had to pick the one scene where her behaviour made sense. Their relationship is tragic in a different sense, look how it stopped him from going out and having fun with friends.

She was jealous of the purpler haired girl with the bowl cut as our intrepid MC did seem to like her somewhat.
>>
I found that scene cringey too. But that was one moment in the entire episode. Nothing else was cringey in the episode desu.
>He re-asks a simple question and gets it.
It's obvious that she wants to go see the fireworks with her beloved onii-chan, but all he could think of was that Masamune girl that confessed her love to him.
So she's a little mad.
Again, yes i found it cringey too, but that's the reason.
>>
>>157777145

It's just frustrating because it keeps coming so close to exploring how unhealthy the MC's situation is, but instead of confronting the fact that he wants to bone his not-sister they cut to le funny moe scenes instead.
>>
>>157777777
>>
It's almost as if it's worthless garbage
>>
>>157777145
He deserves it for being oblivious to a girl's feelings.
>>
>>157777145
Don't watch it too seriously, just watch it for the loli.
>>
>>157777145
How about realizing it's also a drama, not just mindless cgdct.
>>
>>157777325
Same in France, we don't learn the basics, we are told that being unique and developing your own style is the most important. Result? Nobody can draw because we skipped on learning to.
It's different in Japan. 12 years old girls can draw because they are given guidelines that don't start and end with 'Draw that orange the way you want'.
>>
Flopping sales, right?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.