[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another TALKING: the episode This show is just a goddamn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: titans or boredom.jpg (107KB, 1029x603px) Image search: [Google]
titans or boredom.jpg
107KB, 1029x603px
>another TALKING: the episode

This show is just a goddamn Slice of Life isn't it?
Yeah, It's cleverly disguised as a Zombie horror when in reality its just a Slice of Life in a different setting-in this case: apocolyptic. and yet somehow the japanese can even make THAT boring!
yeah this is how I wanna spend my anime watching weekend, watching Four characters talk in a Tree!
>>
>>157773329
Sorry you didn't get your full blown violent titan sex scene this week. I'll be sure to contact you if the next episode has too much dialogue so you don't have to watch it.
>>
>>157773329
>implying an apocalypse horror slice of life isn't dopest shit

This series has some of the best action I've ever seen in a manga/anime because it goes beyond muscled men shooting laser beams at each other. An exposition episode to build the lore and develop the characters is needed every now and then. Sorry you have ADD.
>>
>>157773329
Kids here days...
>>
>>157773329
Like most series it had a strong start and got popular causing it to be dragged out until it was shit.

Just go watch season 1 and pretend that's the entire series.
>>
>>157773990
>dragged out
retards everywhere
>>
>>157773688
>implying an apocalypse horror slice of life isn't dopest shit

this. a class of high schooler learning on the go in a Z PKMNclypse instead of a school would be ebin. It would be original, satire, it could cater to moeblob fgts etc. - FUGG, don't steal my idea KADOKAWA!
>>
go back and watch you're shonenshit,
>>
>>157773329
It's called pacing.

It's already an incoherent mess, imagine if it was nothing but action all the time? None of the characters are deeper than a puddle so you have to have moments where they discuss their thoughts and actions or else you'd have no idea who's doing what.
>>
I knew this scene would anger anime-only fags because it made them actually have to think.

Don't worry, it makes sense.
>>
>>157773329
Fuck off, if what you want is constant action without any meaning or development just watch some shitty jump shows, I don't even like SNK but kids like you crying because a show doesn't have enough action should kill themselves.
>>
I honestly found this episode way more interesting than the one that was just fighting.
>>
>>157774190
People with brains who appreciate complex characters will. I started reading at the last episode because I knew some plot shit and that the anime will take forever to get anywhere. The series delves into some deep lore before going back to Titan killing so OP might as well quit watching.

Unraveling the mystery of the Titans is the best part of the show and I honestly get annoyed at every Titan battle because I know that a named character I like will probably die soon.
>>
>>157773329
>It's apocalypse show
All those poor anime only fags.
>>
>>157774134
Think about what?

Bert is a bitch.
Reiner is a fucked up mad man.
Ymir wants to stick her fingers up Christa.
>>
>>157774823
What complex characters?
Reiner who has a split personality so the twist that he's a traitor can be pulled off better?
Bert who never fucking talks, so the twist can be pulled off better?
Ymir who's secretive and will do anything to protect Histy, so her twist and future twists can be pulled off better?
>>
>>157777528
What exactly is a complex character?
>>
That second season is shit, they keep talking and do nothing like there was 24+ episodes but there is only 12 episodes.
They are wasting their time.
>>
Bert's a bitch traitor
Reiner's a psycho traitor
Ymir's just a big, lanky lesbian who wasn't bothering anybody. Ymir's okay, Eren can let her survive the Great Titan Removal Project if the only thing she keeps eating is Christa's pussy.
>>
>>157777819
>Ymir's just a big, lanky lesbian who wasn't bothering anybody.
She's literally a traitor.
>>
>>157773329
But it's actually the whole point of this series you dipshit. SnK deceptively starts off as some survivor-esque show where Titans fill the zombie placeholder and keeps expanding about the secrets it holds. It baits you into thinking it'll be a grim and apocalyptic battle shonen to slowly build its plot and go against your expectations. If you make the effort to read the manga you'd understand this intention is actually important to the whole series, this is to make you share the same shrunken awareness as the humans within the walls.
Too bad you're actually too much of an idiot to get a grasp on the carefully laid out writing Isayama worked on and completely miss the point of this work, and mix up its exposition and pacing with SoL to top it all.
>>
>>157773329
People like you are the reason the Annie fight was changed.
>>
>>157778305
I liked her laugh
Changing the Marley people into more theatrical and psychopathic enemies would be great
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.