[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Freeza's business model sustainable? I mean the guy genocides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 307x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 307x291px
Is Freeza's business model sustainable? I mean the guy genocides entire species and then sell the planets. But why trust him to not repeat the process with you once you pay him?its like buying a car from a thug with fresh blood on the seats.
>>
>>157694846
>grand total of about 30 planets in the entire goddamn universe
>sustainable business
>>
>>157694846
Probably, he announced the buyer and the planet coordinate.
>>
>>157694846
Well, his time management is busted.
If he tells you that your planet will be destroyed in five minutes, who knows if he actually meant five decades.
>>
Freeza's race behaves like they are elite. At least his family does. And they are the elite.

Presumably, there are other alien races that they would deem being in the same (or similar) social standing, and thus would treat them with a modicum of respect, and even be pleasant.

We've really only seen Freeza's interactions with species he considers beneath him. And even then, he speaks very politely (although it is done in a mocking manner) and only drops the polite facade once someone has severely pissed him off.

So, the aliens that buy from Freeza probably know not to piss him off
>>
>>157694937
I wonder how many there were before Frieza started blowing them all up.

I wonder why Beerus never did anything about it.
>>
I thought Freeza's minions sold the planets that they conquered to Freeza himself, like any planet Freeza wanted had a bounty on it and whoever took it over got the dosh.

We never actually see any planets get sold and who buys them, so I guess we'll never know.
>>
Are you guys really trying to make sense of dragon ball? Are you retarded?
>>
>>157696466
Hey if capeshit universe can make at least a little sene so can DBZ
>>
>>157694846

oh freeza MY LOVEE!!!!!
>>
>>157694846
If you've got the power to genocide entire planets, why not use that as leverage to enslave said planets instead and force the natives to become resource extracting slaves for a much higher profit margin? In fact, why even give a shit about money when you can force said people do give you anything you want?
>>
>>157694846
Why bother to sell anything if you can just conquer and steal anything you want? The entire premise of him being a businessman rather than just a warlord makes no sense.
>>
>>157694937
>30 planets

I'm pretty sure there was a planet named in the hundreds during the namek saga.
>>
>>157694846
Bet its cheaper than teraforming.
>>
>>157699789
Retconned in Super.
>>
>>157698726

It would make sense if there were other alien races with the power or technology to oppose Freeza, which could have been the case during the Namek Arc. We know now that it's not the case, anyway.
>>
>>157694846
In a universe with an almost infinite amount of lifebearing planets? Yes.

In a "universe" with a grand total of 26 inhabited planets? No. He shouldn't even have fucking clients.

>But why trust him to not repeat the process with you once you pay him?
In a large universe with a plethora of inhabited planets and perhaps even a shortage of inhabitable planets, I'd guess that Frieza gets by on his reputation. Frieza isn't the thug with bloodstained cars, he's the Capo. He's a crook, the biggest of all crooks, but he keeps his word. Not because he's honorable, but because keeping your word is good for business.

>>157698726
In canon it makes no sense. Out of canon, Toriyama did say that he based Frieza on the so-called "land sharks" that were plaguing Japan at the time.
>>
>>157699789
>>157700278
didn't they mention frieza planet 480 or something in the golden frieza arc? or was that in the movies?
but yeah frieza planets were mentioned in hundreds during namek saga.
>>
Why does Frieza even needed to sell stuff? To get money? Why would he needed them if he was at the time the strongest.
>>
>>157701123
During the Namek arc, Frieza was described as the most powerful fighter in the universe and he called himself the lord of the universe. It seemed pretty obvious to me that nobody could oppose him.
>>
>>157701810
Doesn't that mean that if the Nameks decided to buy a planet to Freeza, he would have left them alone ?
>>
>>157696313
it isnt really known why but it's because he's actually pretty lazy when it comes to his job as a GoD, probably just his personality, he destroyed things when he shouldn't have, and didn't when he should
he slept for 37 years at a time and got berated by supreme kai for his poor job i think, and is also told by the grand preist that's why their universe's level of development is low
>>
>>157702194
Doubt it. He was after the Nameks for personal affairs, not business. If they had just given him the dragonballs he might've left them alone. Or maybe not, maybe he'd wish for immortality first and then decide that Namek is actually a nice and profitable planet that can be sold for mad dosh.
>>
>>157698726
Why play monopoly if you can just take the Monopoly money and Scrooge McDuck yourself in it?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.