[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has the anime completely forgotten about what's in Eren's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: AttackOnTitan-1.jpg (479KB, 1680x1181px) Image search: [Google]
AttackOnTitan-1.jpg
479KB, 1680x1181px
Has the anime completely forgotten about what's in Eren's basement?

Anyone who's read the manga want to tell me what's down there that's so important?
>>
Its really fucking important. It kinda ends the immersion because the manga stops kinda being about mankind remnants surrounded by titans
>>
chained up titan loli
>>
>watching/reading this shit
>>
>>157653368
The titans were actually the jews all along
>>
The only thing in Eren's basement is his Titan x Human doujins that he drew based of his own interactions in the middle of the night. He pays off the anime studio to ignore the plot-line because he still wants to get in Mikasa's pants, because not even she would still like him after reading his degenerate doujins.
>>
>>157653368
How the fuck could the anime adaptation even forget it? That doesn't make any fcking sense
>>
its a photo and a letter saying humans live outside the walls
the fucking MANGA already had some weird fucking pacing, I cant imagine continuously only watching the anime
>>
>>157653368
Why do not you just search it on a wiki ? Why ask other people stuff you could find in seconds ?
>>
>>157653368
It has 3 books written by Eren's dad about what's the world actualy is.
The walls are on an island, world outside is fantasy 1930s, only people who can turn into Tatians are Eldians (Jews) who are kept in ghettos by Nazis to be used for war.
>>
>>157653368
I intially thought.
"They are hyping up this basement way too much, there's nothing in there that will deliver on this hype."

Little did i know it goes far and beyond, basically it just explains how their world came to be, the origin of the titans, erens titan, how the walls came into existence, why humanity lives in their, everything.
>>
>>157656002
Please tell me this is bullshit
>>
>>157653368
fucking animeonly fags I swear, there's already a thread go ask there
and btw if the basement reveal happens everything starts to end, it did happen and now the final arc has started
>>
>>157656024
half of it is
besides if you read short fucked up sentences on 4chan you'll only get a bad impression and it will sound retarded
any show can be summarized to make it sound retarded
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.