[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gouketsu didn't get a fight what a waste of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: jobberr.jpg (49KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
jobberr.jpg
49KB, 640x352px
>Gouketsu didn't get a fight

what a waste of a good character
>>
>>157616142
lolwut
>>
>Gouketsu jobbed

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>157616142
Thats fricking hilarious though.
>>
>>157616142
>Suiryufags btfo
>Goukeksufags btfo
get in line and get a ticket everyone.
>>
>>157616142
Yeah I think I'll just drop the manga until the second season starts. No point in reading any of this filler garbage if you know none of the characters will be relevant in the future.
>>
>>157616361
What's hilarious it the fact that this 100% certifies this entire arc as complete filler and utter waste of time. It could have had merit if Gouketsu walked the arc off and had his face caved in the MA raid by Bang or Darkshine.
But now that he got off-panel'd, this entire tournament could be completely excised from the story with no ill effects to the plot.

>We could have had Golden Sperm by now, fuck you ONE!
>>
>>157616142
Literally what was even the point of all the tournament?
>>
Are people starting to get mad that OPM defeats the bosses easily?
>>
>>157616558
And ONE thought it was more interesting to build up and then blow the fuck out of suiryufags.

That alone was worth it to struggle through the shitty tourney.
>>
File: off.jpg (61KB, 640x360px)
off.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
>off paneled

thats even worse than wHAT BAKUZAN GOT
>>
>>157616715
No it's all this buildup that's fucking annoying. You and I both know none of this crap will be relevant later on so going through these chapters is infuriating.
>>
>>157617076
But that's what every OPM arc has been so far. Why are you even reading it?
>>
What else did you expect the moment Saitama appeared? In a way it's payoff for the shit-talking and posturing. It also serves as a thematic parallel to the later MA arc.
>>
>>157617117
good question, because the joke has gotten old
>>
Was it Saitama's work or some other S class?
>>
>>157617158
Boredom is a sign that one should change their behavior.
>>
>>157617158
I kinda can agree cause this arc has been a bit drawn out, but there's no other way they would be able to have Saitama in the universe and still make dramatic stuff happen
>>
>>157616935
Wait, and Suiryu saw Gouketsu get recked too? I wonder if this means Suiryu is going to want to become a hero now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.