[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sakurasou no pet na kanojo is a good show and I want to argue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: sakurasou.jpg (254KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
sakurasou.jpg
254KB, 640x960px
Sakurasou no pet na kanojo is a good show and I want to argue with people who think it isn't. Tell me why you dislike it.
>>
The source is a trainwreck so I dislike the anime too.
>>
>>157581171
that's not an argument
>>
>>157581087
It's shit because it's another generic predictable rom-com where the worst most autistic girl wins.

What's exceptionally bad is that the writer can't make geniune or interesting character relationships so he has to contrive shitty plot convinces that will force mc and obvious winner bitch together no matter what.

No more matter how much better the other girl is she is at the mercy or plot connivence, which will give the autistic girl an advantage no matter what.

It's garbage, and drags on way to long, just another forced romance where best girl/iknewthemcfirst will lose to the I ''''''justt''''' met the mc but due to bullshit circumstances i am forced to be in his company 95% of the time i'm on screen.

I'm just glad i've almost completely discarded this trash from my memory.
>>
>>157581087
It's decent for a while, but then just repeats itself endlessly
>>
>>157581542
>the state of OP
>>
>>157581087
An autist and their handler shouldn't fall in love, that's just wrong
>>
>>157582733
>>157581542
The story really isn't about the romance though. Try to think about the show for a moment in the context of people looking for what they want out of life.
The rom com element of the show isn't the focus, there are almost no parts that are just about the romance. Shiina needs to fall in love for her manga, and all of the scenes are about her falling in love are mostly about the manga. All of the people in sakurasou serve as sort of a bait for sorata to find what he wants to do with his life, and I think it's a charming story about growing up with some romance elements. Now I won't argue that the romance is good and I too would have preferred if it was aoyama and sorata in the end but I think that's missing the point of the story.
>>
>>157583511
No, like every other animu "drama" the story is about how the jap main cast is incapable of actually talking to each other. Can't have a real conversation, gotta have misunderstandings or people getting super upset over the dumbest fucking shit.
>>
like many anime, it reached it's climax early (the hug at the airport (which was awesome)) and then just tried to hit the undo button.
but unlike many other anime, it had a lot more going on than just that love story, and I loved all the other story-lines. the voice actress character failing, the way that painter alienated everyone around her, the graduation... all great

I don't hold the anime tropes against it, because it is an anime.
>>
>>157581087
It's good for first half. Then you have the airport scene which leads to nothing for some wicked reason. Sorata also is an incredibly annoying character. It's probably the most hilarious rom com in existence for its first half, but simply falls off way too hard afterwards with shit plotlines, repetitive behaviour and so on. Doesn't really help that Nanami gets so much screen time in the second half, what what dog shit character.
>>
>>157581087
>Tell me why you dislike it.
I don't
>>
File: Ep12_41.png (496KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Ep12_41.png
496KB, 960x540px
>>157581087
it was alright 6/10 another harem with a normie MC surrounded with autistic people . the girls had a great designs tho
>>
>>157584356

so we're redefining harem to 2 girls now? that includes just about all anime doesn't it?
>>
>>157584620
People on this board have called shows harems that only had one character being romantically interested in the main character. Harem by modern standards basically means that the MC has contact with multiple members of the opposite sex. It's completely pointless.
>>
>>157581087
i havent seen it but the artwork and premise seem generic
>>
>>157585530
It's not anything that you've never seen before but it's really good at what it does in my opinion. I have it marked 8/10 on mal. The thing is people focus on the romance part which honestly isn't the whole point of the show.
>>
>>157585689
Noone gives a shit about your mal score loser.
>>
Boring as fuck, the show doesn't really have anything going for it, then they present an autistic girl who is somehow even more boring than the show itself
>>
>>157581087
It's shit and worst girl wins.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.