[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he goes from an average yet understandable whimp to an edgelord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 0001 dlt.jpg (100KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
0001 dlt.jpg
100KB, 1024x736px
So he goes from an average yet understandable whimp to an edgelord in a matter of minutes along with some good ol hairacter development.

Are you okay with this, /a/?
>>
>>157525118
>in a matter of minutes
it was 10 days of torture
also there are real-life examples of hair going white from extreme stress in only one day
>>
>>157525118
>to an edgelord
well, to be fair he went apeshit on the guy that was torturing him nonstop. I bet anyone would do the same
>matter of minutes
wasn't he like a week or 2 in the Aogiri base?
>>
>>157525225
His mentality, his entire being changed within seconds.

>Oh that's right I hate my mom. I hate everyone.
>>
Fuck off OP. Fat pony-tailed bearded men like myself don't take kindly to insults toward our seinen manga.
>>
I see emo kids sometimes reading Tokyo Ghoul at my local Barnes and Nobel
>>
>>157525118
Im not. I was having fun with this anime until he became edgy. Then it was unbearable.

But what really made me drop and never come back was the police vs coffee shop owner fight. They decided to accept the fight. Why? Because even though they changed, they had to pay for all the crimes they did to humans. And how would they do it? By going all out and taking hundreds of policemen to the grave with them! So redeeming!
>>
>>157525118
A Shit-post about 4 years late faggot.
>>
>>157525118
this even griffith make more sense than this shit
>>
>>157525413
But the anime began with edge
>>
>>157525118
What
>>
>>157525118
Tokyo Ghoul is a bad series now, but your criticism is the dumbest I've ever seen about it, because it's straight up wrong.
>>
>>157525413
>anime
>>
>>157525276
Literally the only positive relationship Kaneki had ever had up to that point was with Hide.
>>
>>157525118
He was tortured for straight 10 days not just shore time also unlike the anime he hair didn't go white of all sudden he had white hair for few days before ultimately going nuts beside ken's character if full of this BS , everytime someone beat the crap out of his he get back up with new transformation\persona , this happend like 3-4 time times through the series

Don't be surprised if he gives birth to get new persona if Fruta would beat the about crap out of him somehow

Everytime we think this is his real persona author goes "nah " almost everyone though the BR was his real face but no , don't give this too much attention
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.