[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, finally watching Dragon Ball Evolution since 2009. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: p228797_b_v8_ab.jpg (358KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p228797_b_v8_ab.jpg
358KB, 960x1440px
Well, finally watching Dragon Ball Evolution since 2009. It's better than GT desu

do you agree?

I'm currently like 20 mins into the film, and major changes to the source have already been revealed and yet somehow it has managed to keep my interest for all of those 20 minutes. This is a feat GT could not accomplish in 62 or however many episodes there were.
>>
>>157517868
dear anon,
how does it feel when nobody takes the bait?
regards,
anon
>>
File: 1479870009550.png (830KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1479870009550.png
830KB, 792x792px
>>157517868
I'm not trying to bait anyone. Evolution is literally better than GT.
>>
Honestly I would have gave them a 2nd chance with the sequel just to see what they would have done if they actually went to doing the Dragonball Z stuff which is what got millions of fans in the first place... instead of doing the king piccolo saga Dragonball stuff and that I didnt like Dragonball as much as I liked Dragonball Z......
>>
>>157519567
>I didnt like Dragonball as much as I liked Dragonball Z......
leave /a/
>>
Does anyone else like to think that GT and Evolution were both part of the 6 universes that Zeno erased?
>>
>>157519999
I'd like to but the Universes aren't alternate timelines, they're all unique from each other with the pair universes having mild similarities.
>>
>>157517868
Stale bait is stale. You didn't try nearly hard enough. You were suppose to say how a high school setting is more interesting then fighting, or how Master Roshi being a young guy in a hawaiian shirt is better.
>>
File: gokurec.png (433KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
gokurec.png
433KB, 576x432px
>>157517868
Your bait is worse than GT and Evolution, that is indeed a feat.
>>157519567
Fuck off Pedro. Dragon Ball animeonly fags are the fucking worst.
>>
>>157517868
GT isn't that bad though and goku's ssj4 transformation is 10x more thought out than his other transformations.
>>
>>157517868

It's not better than GT, but it's certainly better than Super.
>>
>>157522021
Yeah, but who's to say that before Zeno's erasure that that rule was as valid?
Plus DBEvo's universe is plenty different from anything else in Dragonball, that's why everyone hated it.
>>
>>157517868
>I'm currently like 20 mins into the film

Reminds me of those "I just marathoned the first 20 minutes of this movie, did I like it?" /tv/ posts.
>>
Not a bait but... Super, GT and Evolution are all bad
>>
@157523957

You don't even deserve this (You)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.