[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your dream manga/anime? Describe the story/idea of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1458519552857.gif (294KB, 242x333px) Image search: [Google]
1458519552857.gif
294KB, 242x333px
What's your dream manga/anime? Describe the story/idea of what you think would make a great show

Mine would be:
>Lazy teenage midsummer slice of life
>Follows the daily life of a tight-knit group of high school students through their last summer break
>/cozy/ as all hell
>movie nights that go on until 4am where the teens are just talking about life
>Arcade runs, lazy days, camping
>Deep conversations about their futures
>Friendly banter
>Romance optional

There's nothing like this that i know of, and it'll probably never happen
>>
A manga about an unnamed female protagonist struggling to come to terms that real life will crush her, as every environment she is in starts to crumble under the weight of real life

First her class is divided into left and right wing politics, then her favorite shows start pushing agendas she doesn't agree, and to end the last line of escapism, her old MMORPG server dies in a dumbster fire event, crushing her last line of defense.

It ends with her begging an uncarying god for mercy and asking for at least one single tatami worth of space where she can escape from the cold harsh truth.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he ends up getting separated from her after they graduate.
They never see each other again and move on with their lives.
>>
>>157476338
So this is the face of escapism
>>
File: 1494092911669.png (106KB, 618x708px)
1494092911669.png
106KB, 618x708px
An anon and I both collaborated on this excellent /u/ tier idea
>Young shy schoolgirl who's inexperienced with love/relationships
>Cake who's given up on finding love
>both meet on daily commute on train
>hit it off through similar interests
>become friends
>hangout together during their free time
>both slowly succumb to their natural bi-curiosity
>awkward, steamy yuri sex ensues
>both become confused over these new emotions
>cake slowly begins to fall in love with the schoolgirl
>likewise for the schoolgirl, but longer for her to admit to it
>both face internal and social struggles over the stigmas tied to their blossoming yuri relationship
>commitment is tough
>their age difference is also a heavy factor that comes into play
>dips in their relationship over the conflicting emotions on whether or not their forbidden love is right
>schoolgirl has a hard time emotionally coping with the fact that she's in love with a woman
>schoolgirl also facing other problems
>grades, school pressure, trying to figure out her place in the world after high school, etc.
>cake understands schoolgirl's conflicting feelings but still yearns for comfort from her new lover
>both question at times if they're just using each other's bodies for comfort i.e. sex
>cake deals with some slightly more than average problems in her own life
>overwork, budding alcoholism, family pressuring her for marriage, and past failed relationships
Basically just a dramatic story of two girls falling in love with each other, fraught with drama, tears, and obstacles the two must face together as their relationship is put through the wringer.
>>
A group of friends employs roman tactics to fight against hardcore university hazing in their country
>>
File: 524653757864879.jpg (67KB, 700x855px) Image search: [Google]
524653757864879.jpg
67KB, 700x855px
>>157478130
PV will be accompanied by the song "Band of Gold" by Freda Payne, alluding to the cake's past.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daxiMb0rITA
>>
>>157476338
A fat NEET lives in a world where magical girls are real. While walking home from the convenience store, he's almost hit by a magical girl who was blasted into a wall by a monster. With the magical girl out of commission and no one around to help, he figures what the hell, grabs her wand, and tries to transform. To his surprise it works and his body transforms into a 14 year old girl. He gets his ass kicked around, but manages to stay alive and protect the injured magical girl until some other magical girls arrive and beat the monster. The MC is accepted as a magical girl and given his own transformation device. He then tries to keep his true identity secret as he trains to become a magical girl under the magical girl he saved.
>>
KLK but more coherent. Don't change the characters, music or story elements. Just make the narrative better.

That show was made for me.
>>
>>157476338
Loliticians doing cute politic stuff.
Something like Youjo Senki and Afuganisu-tan 4koma but with more lolis.
>>
>>157480800
>like Youjo Senki and Afuganisu-tan 4koma
These aren't really similar.
>>
>>157476338
I want a Watanabe directed sci fi in the vein of Bebop and Space dandy, but this time it's about space drug smugglers who run space weed from hydro farms in the asteroids to places all around the galaxy.

Just like bebop often had a jazz and blues theme and champloo was hip hop themed, this show would be themed after Dub Reggae music, it would be called "Dub Galaxy".

The MC would be a white guy with dreads who pretends to be a rasta but the engineer on his ship is a real rasta from space jamaica. Along the way they pick up your usual cast of colorful characters including a female drug chemist who has to flee the cartel she was working for and a disgraced police officer who is set up by his own and has to go underground. There is also a pet monkey at some point.

This show will never be made because Japan hates weed.
>>
>>157476338

I take it you really liked the middle to later episodes of K-On Season 2?
>>
>>157480871
Yeah I know. But both has a loli and war theme.
I can't think of any other good example.
>>
A girl falls in love with a girl
>>
>>157476338
>relaxing and atmospheric animationfest involving lots of animals
>experimental anthology series

Honestly, I just want more good SOLs, things that are nice to look at, and use the medium well.
>>
File: gesturewarrior.png (517KB, 1365x1766px)
gesturewarrior.png
517KB, 1365x1766px
>>157476338
>>
>guy falls off of a boat on a school trip
>wakes up
>He's in brobdingnag, which has kept pace with the outside world in terms of technology
>he's found and it's decided he should attend school
>he's a celebrity at school and most of the girls want to be his girlfriend
>giant girl harem anime!
>>
>>157476338
so its like the weekenders except they are older?
>>
>>157476338
An historically accurate portrayal of the Battle of Stalingrad, only the germans are catgirls and the russians doggirls.
>>
>>157481138
girl
>>
A really in-depth adaptation of Romance of the Three kingdoms.
>>
>>157476338
A full high-budget OVA adaptation of Berserk
>>
>>157476338
Good romance.
>>
File: 1489288917351.gif (182KB, 384x408px)
1489288917351.gif
182KB, 384x408px
>>157483034
Explain
>>
>>157476338
Story about a boy and a girl with lots and lots of handholding and cuddling under the sheets
>>
>>157476338
I just want Anime about hockey
>>
The New Adventures of the Future Queen of Hell Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell and her lowly servants
>>
File: Ajin.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ajin.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
> lots of no dialogue atmospheric shots
> not too many main/secondary characters
> has an aesthetic of some kind, modern or old fashioned, or switching between them
> realist approach to romance, if any
> main characters aren't children
> characters have good/interesting hair
> genre is scifi influenced in some way
> the girls aren't aliens or monsters or anything
> soundtrack is awesome (if anime)
> plot actually makes sense

Akira was perfect, at least the manga.

Other manga/anime always lack in one way even if they hit all the other things on my checklist. Either boring, or too much romance, or the plot is jumbled. That anime recently with the robot catgirl thing with the terrorist, forget what it was called but it has potential before ending up with a retarded plot. I think in that anime they pulled energy from a different dimension or something which sounded really cool. Dimension X now they I think about it. Something like that but better written, and perhaps more focus on how the technology affected every day people, the planet, and the cities themselves.

That would be my ideal.

Also ajin but more slowly paced and not CG.
>>
>>157476338
An mc I can self-insert to.
>unique
>isn't a loser nor a chad
>nihilistic
>egoistic
>intelligent
>>
a boy falls in love with a girl
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.