[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF HER. IT WAS ALL HER FAULT. But in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: Goodnight-Punpun-v01-c01-009.jpg (48KB, 600x293px) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight-Punpun-v01-c01-009.jpg
48KB, 600x293px
IT ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF HER. IT WAS ALL HER FAULT.

But in the end, I couldn't help but feel more sorry for her than I did for Punpun ;_;
>>
>>157336065
I'm glad you liked it
>>
>>157336107

One of the best manga I've read
>>
>>157336065
>ALL HER FAULT.
that's a terrible way too look at it. Dont be the weaker man.

She is just a female punpun. They are both victims of their situation
>>
growing up in a cult is going to fuck you up
>>
didn't like it that much
the cultist shit was terrible and so was the ending
>>
>>157338857

Did the world even end in a metaphorical way?
>>
aiko wanted to go to kagoshima because that's were japan launches its rockets, at the same time punpun "discovered" his planet where he would be able to build a house for him and aiko

it all makes sense, the broth, so thick
>>
File: 1494279595562.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494279595562.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>157340419

Such delicious broth.
>>
>>157336065
It's not really all her fault. Punpun interpreted her wishes the way he did and let it get that far because he grew up in a fucked up way. Everything built up and compounded his mental issues. It all started going downhill when he walked into the scene with his mom and dad the night they got into a fight.
>>
>>157336065
She deserved it.
>>
>>157340419

mmmmmmm.....
>>
>IT ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF HER. IT WAS ALL HER FAULT.
How?
I don't get this shit and it's in every Punpun thread.
>>
>>157341273

From the very beginning she was manipulative and led Punpun to believe that there is no happiness if she is not happy.
>>
>>157341340
She doesn't manipulate shit, she's a child. And Punpun is unhappy because his family fucked him up and his life beyond his childhood crush and kid adventures is bleak as fuck.
>>
>>157341273
seems like a rather recent meme by weak faggots who somehow self-inserted as pun-pun but with no empathy and far more cowardice.

If you want to blame anyone blame their parents.
>>
>>157341908

So is Punpun. He can be manipulated easily because he is a child and because of his shitty upbringing.
>>
Punpun was at fault for everything, he made a mistake that haunted him for a long period of his life and not forgiving himself is what caused all the terrible events that happened in the end, he couldn't let go and because of that he paid the price.
>>
punpun and aiko were both extremely mentally unstable, i wouldn't say either of them are exactly "at fault" for anything, in the same way you wouldn't blame your schizophrenic brother for throwing a fit and breaking dishes. one of the reasons i liked it so much was because you root for punpun to meet aiko again for the whole thing and then by the end you're wishing they never did because their mutual dysfunctions allowed them to humongous fuck up their lives

i think it's bullshit that punpun was redeemed tho
>>
>>157345343
>raising another man's child
>redeemed

Pick one.
>>
>>157341262
I forgot how delicious she is. Was she a virgin and how old when they finally fucked?
>>
File: it aint always easy you know.png (241KB, 437x407px) Image search: [Google]
it aint always easy you know.png
241KB, 437x407px
>>157336065
Why do people like this cunt ? Sure she had a shitty life, but she was too weak to overcome it and became shitty herself.

She did more harm to Punpun than good, even if that stupid fuck was greatly to blame himself too.

I felt relief when she died. To be completely honest I went so far to hate her
>>
File: Punpun.png (152KB, 555x394px) Image search: [Google]
Punpun.png
152KB, 555x394px
They both deserved a better life with less suffering. They never should have met.
>>
>>157336065
Everything that happened on the second half was PunPun's fault.
>>
>>157345942
> Sure she had a shitty life, but she was too weak to overcome it and became shitty herself.
You mean, exactly like Punpun himself?
>>
>>157345942
>Sure she had a shitty life, but she was too weak to overcome it and became shitty herself.
But how can I not empathize with people like myself?
>>
>>157347031
Yes, but since I started rooting for Punpun, even though there was one point I didn't even care anymore, I saw Aiko as nothing more than a nuisance, an emotional leech that would eventually destroy him.

But that's also me. I despise the thanatos kind of woman. I know they're a lost cause and can't empathize with the character who's trying to save her.
>>
>>157341340
She never actively manipulated him.
Punpun was just a weak faggot that put the pussy on a pedestal and treated her like a god simply because she was the only girl to show interest in him.

The point of the story is that they're both weak, sad, pathetic creatures looking for solace in other people just as shitty as them.

She was damaged good.
He was a faggot turbo beta.
>>
>>157345343
>punpun was redeemed tho
lolwut.
We saw how he handled guilt before so what make you think he would just shrug off killing the one person he ever loved
The ending is just a blunt implication that he was utterly miserable and would probably kill himself within a month.
>>
>>157346567
>They both deserved a better life with less suffering.
No they didn't.
Part of what makes oyasumi punpun so good is that you can empathize with most decisions but still realize that they're incredibly shitty for making them.
Everything that happened was brought upon themselves.
>>
>>157347485
>you can empathize with most decisions
No
>>
>>157347814
Empathize doesn't mean agree.
>>
>>157347826
Even so
>>
>>157347839
Empathize just means you can see why they made their decisions given their state of mind, influences etc.
>>
>>157347864
Yeah, but no
>>
>>157347915
Grats on being a sociopath, then.
>>
>>157347937
It's not that I'm a sociopath, but these kind of characters just get on my nerves. There's so much bitching I can tolerate before I become immune and just start getting through it
>>
>>157336065
i liked it.
why didn't punpun call the police when aiko's mother went crazy?
>>
>>157348014
Again, empathy does not mean you agree.

The only people that should be nodding along with pupun throughout the story are literal serial killers but, given his upbringing and experiences, any reader should be able to understand how he became what we was.
>>
>>157348072
Yeah but there's a point where I don't care anymore and stop trying to understand, and just see how fucking retarded and annoying they are.

I just wanted to reach to Punpun and tell him "stop"
>>
>>157336065
What if we let damaged goods take care of damaged goods?
>>
>>157348053
he wanted to act out his matricidal feelings
>>
>>157336065
kurva glupa
>>
>>157345941
She was, and she was about the same age as Punpun.
>>
Is it bad this shit left me tearing up within only the first 10 chapters? The rest of the manga destroyed me even further, never thought I'd read to something I could empathise with so much.
Best manga I've ever read.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.