[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the most emotionally exhausting show I've seen in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: WorldEnd Chtholly Willem Pass.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WorldEnd Chtholly Willem Pass.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
This is the most emotionally exhausting show I've seen in a while. I'm so glad when shows like this can make me feel something.
I know it's hopeless to want the happy ending, but I'm dumb enough to delude myself into thinking it might happen.
>>
I really am fond of this show. I'm gonna enjoy myself while I'm watching this, and I won't get spoiled before I've finished the last episode.
>>
Is my wife Kotori going to die?
>>
>>157193696
Don't expect the happy ending.
Do expect some more of those warm and beautiful moments.
>>
This show made me realize that I'm an edgelord.
I don't give a fuck about any of the characters and I just want them to start dying already. Enough beating around the bush, let's start killing some waifus or lolis.
>>
>>157195347

Not surprising, half of the light novels from JP basically contain some form of "I'm gonna rape you until you become a carcass and then throw you away." Everyone wants to defile something every now and then.
>>
>Five hundred years have passed since the humans went extinct at the hands of the fearsome and mysterious 'Beasts.' The surviving races now make their homes up on floating islands in the sky, out of reach of all but the most mobile of Beasts.

>Only a small group of young girls, the Leprechauns, can wield the ancient weapons needed to fend off invasions from these creatures.
yeah dropped
>>
>>157194760
The Scarborough Fair sequence in the first episode was when I knew that I was about to become hooked on this.
>>
>>157197112
Well, I literally shed a tear. It was very touching.
>>
“… or maybe it would be better to die now, while I still remember things.”
“That might be one viable option. Seriously."

“It’s pretty windy and cold, ya know? My body temperature’s not high like Nephren’s, but I hope it’ll do.”
“… aha.” A small laugh escaped Kutori’s lips. “Thanks. You’re pretty warm.”
“Well that’s good. Life was worth living after all, huh?”

I love this girl.
>>
>>157197112
Yeah, was going to pass on this, but that sequence sold me on it
>>
>>157197931
I love all of them. Not a single one of them is my type, but I still love all of them. Kutori's sincerity, Aiesea's liveliness and humor, Ren's comfiness.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.