[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are we meant to take this mongrel seriously when he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: Gilfull.png (2MB, 700x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Gilfull.png
2MB, 700x1600px
How are we meant to take this mongrel seriously when he got btfo by a snake?
>>
what snake
>>
Snek?
>>
File: Gilgamesh_snek.png (98KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Gilgamesh_snek.png
98KB, 480x272px
>>157162630
>>
File: Potion.jpg (16KB, 151x174px) Image search: [Google]
Potion.jpg
16KB, 151x174px
He didn't even lose the elixir. The snake took a sip of it when he wasn't looking, and he just kinda sat there to watch what happened to the snake. Seeing what it did, and thinking it neat - but no longer desiring immortality - he just chucked the rest of the bottle into the Gate. He drinks from it whenever he has to spend an extended period of time in the human/modern world as a Servant, so he can fuck around.
>>
>>157163868
Nice hadcanon
>>
File: 029 - 028.png (2MB, 1024x1602px) Image search: [Google]
029 - 028.png
2MB, 1024x1602px
>>157164659
Nice not-reading-or-researching-the-material.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/3574-Fate-Extra-CCC-Translations-SPOILERS?p=1188328&viewfull=1#post1188328

>I am he of the carelessness, immortality snatched from me as I bathed.
>I, who affirm desires, was brought down by the desires of the serpent that crawled the wilds.
>The simple appetition of “hunger.”
>The serpent that consumed the herb gained the property of shedding.
>Not immortality, but the restoration of youth.
>As it is quite the rare potion, I have it in my vault as well, you know?
>>
>>157165043
>He drinks from it whenever he has to spend an extended period of time in the human/modern world as a Servant, so he can fuck around.

That's the headcanon
>>
>>157165133
>Fate/complete material III: World Material - The Servants of the Fifth Holy Grail War: Gilgamesh, p.024-025
>... he was given a flesh body and regurgitated back into the present world. As a result, Gilgamesh was completely incarnated and continued to survive as an existence with a physical body. Also worth mentioning is that, thanks to the changed shape and personality granted by the potion of youth, the super egotistical Gilgamesh was able to live in the human society for 10 years without much trouble.

>Fate/side material - Encyclopedia: Gilgamesh [Servant], p.059
>It might seem strange how Gil could live in human society for ten years with a personality like his and not cause a fuss, but Gil must have realized it would have been a problem, too, because apparently he drank a certain Noble Phantasm to change his appearance and personality.

>Fate/Strange Fake - Volume 1 - Prologue 1: Archer, p.023
>... the Heroic Spirit spoke: “But this grail is, after all, a false one. The other rabble who have been drawn here are mere trifles. Deliver judgment unto them as I may, I shall find no respite from this tedium in doing so.”
>By the time he had finished speaking, he had brought forth a small bottle.
>Everyone who was there to witness it would fondly reminisce about it later. And what was it? It was “a distortion of space, from which emerged a single carafe that fell right into the Heroic Spirit’s hand.”
>It was a beautifully-ornamented vessel made of who-knows-what. Perhaps china or perhaps crystal—either way, it was lustrous and translucent. Some sort of liquid washed about within it.
>“If this war will be a mere trifle to me, it is only fitting that I treat it accordingly: as a childish game. There will be no need for me to use the full force of my abilities. Until an enemy worthy of my power comes forth, I shall spend my time in leisure.”
>As he trailed off, he unsealed the vessel and was about to down it at a single go, when—
>>
File: Child_gilgamesh.png (903KB, 415x1306px) Image search: [Google]
Child_gilgamesh.png
903KB, 415x1306px
>Fate/Grand Order - Archer Profile
>Child-Gil - Archer - Level 2 Bond:
>It is not sure if this is something in which "he", who manifested in his usual state, became younger by eating the miracle drug of rejuvenation, or if he had manifested in the form of his younger days from the beginning.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.