[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people mad that they're not bringing back Cell, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Dbz-cell-06.jpg (60KB, 988x730px) Image search: [Google]
Dbz-cell-06.jpg
60KB, 988x730px
>people mad that they're not bringing back Cell, the worst and least liked DBZ villain

Why?
>>
Nobody is mad

Cell was perfect
>>
>>157050953
>least liked DBZ villain
Cell is my favorite. But I did stop watching somewhere after Bu became an ally
>>
>>157051120
>Cell was perfect
Exactly, if he were brought back in a powered up form, that would imply that he wasn't perfect, which was the entirety of his character
>>
>>157050953
Because Toei is a shit because they not want to do promotion to team 4 stars with Cell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMZuBSJ3LEc
>>
He would be way too overpowered. Imagine if he trained, unlocked Frieza's golden form, and then went Super Saiyan Blue.
>>
>>157050953
Cell was, hands down, the best DBZ villain after Frieza.
>>
Cell is my fave. What other villain throws a fair tournament for the fate of the world just for the fun of it?
He could have destroyed the world before anyone had the chance to train.
>>
>>157051149
>mindbroken submissive cell
YES
>>
>>157050953
that's not buu
>>
>wanting more of Z dragged down into the trash that is super
>>
File: selpepe.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
selpepe.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>157050953

>They didn't think the issues would sell.....

Get out.

>It was either that or a joke about the difficulty of sel shading
>>
>>157051504
Thats not at all what i meant
>>
>Villains with high speed regeneration
Worst meme in existence
>>
>>157050953
I like Cell, he worked hard for his power.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.