[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>To protect the world with devastation! >To unite all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_inline_n3uatwmEEq1sc9s6c.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n3uatwmEEq1sc9s6c.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>To protect the world with devastation!
>To unite all peoples within our nation!
>To denounce the evils of truth and love!
>To extend our reach to the stars above!

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>156992175
>we make ourselves believe to be the good guys while harming everyone who doesnt belong to us
they are the proto SJW
>>
>>156992868
Kek
>>
>>156993745
there is also some theory that giovanni actually just created team rocket and tries to get the strongest pokemon because he accidently created mewtwo and sees it as a threat to humanity, and to stop mewtwo he sends his goons out to get the strongest pokemon in an effort to beat it. but thats probably just the propaganda his SJW goons get to hear, just like in RL it is "we must protect this country from evil rightwing nazis by importing a horde of raping savages which possibly are terrorists as well, but at least arent racist and its just their religion that tells them to kill infidels which is a believe we should respect. man arent we progressive?" while continuing to support the very people who bomb those peoples homes creating the refugees and terrorists alike but are still the good guys because they would take them into the country.
in the same sense they think they help the world by beating the pet of some kids with their own pets and then proceed to try to kidnap their pets in an effort to save the world
>>
File: 1489319758258.jpg (89KB, 1200x658px) Image search: [Google]
1489319758258.jpg
89KB, 1200x658px
>>156992175
The dubbers are retarded and cant translate for shit , thats what it means
>>
>>156995014
whats the literal traslation? i just know the german one
>now comes trouble
>and it gets even harder/more difficult
>we want to rule over the world
>and create our own state
>we condemn the love and the truth
>more and more power, that is what we want
>jessy
>james
>meow, exactly

in german it rhymes too and doest sound too bad
>>
Well they say "To stand by the evils of love and truth" instead of denounce, which implies they aren't evil in the dub.
>>
>>156995014
>To prevent the destruction of the world!
>To protect the peace of the world!
>To stand by the evils of love and truth!
>The lovely, charmy villains!

The nip version doesn't sound that different
>>
>>156995014
you have autism
>>
>>156995014
Once you learn to understand moonspeak, you'll realize that it's actually pretty accurate.
>>
Musashi was fucking hot
>>
>>156996977
>all that time spent pausing my vhs to try and see an upskirt frame of her
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.