[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when is the Yajirobe episode where it's revealed he was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0333.jpg (55KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
55KB, 640x400px
So when is the Yajirobe episode where it's revealed he was training on his own to rival blue Goku like every other character now?
>>
>>156991515
Yajirobe/Korrin OTP.
>>
>>156991515
Why weren't you people complaining when Trunks and Goten suddenly were able to become SS for literally no reason?
>>
>>156991691
Goten/Trunks at least had the half blood genes potential like Gohan did. Now we got Master Roshi beating Tien and 17 pretending he wasn't a jobber in Cell saga.
>>
File: Nigga I'm gonna cut you up.gif (154KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga I'm gonna cut you up.gif
154KB, 320x240px
Hah, we'd like that, wouldn't we.

Thing with Yajirobe is, he's always been portrayed as a asocial/cowardly kind of guy despite being surprisingly competent at battle. We're not even sure of how strong he has gotten so far. Maybe he hardly changed. Then again, last time we had seen him in the actual present, he was ripped as fuck in concerns to his arms.
>>
>>156992332
when was the last time we saw him fight? i think there is the stuff where he fights the demon of piccolo daimao, which he basically had no problem with, he even went toe to toe with goku at that time and then there is the stuff with vegeta, and while he wasnt really able to do anything to him besides cutting the tail off he did suffer multiple serious punches on which vegeta probably didnt hold back while nappa already just hit tiens arm off. he is a coward but not weak. if he actually kept training the whole time secretly, eve if just at the cat, who knows how strong he could have become
>>
>>156991913
Where did the boner for 17 come from? I can totally understand for 18 since she was hot and wrecked Vegeta like a bitch, but 17? All he was bragging then being even with Piccolo and getting stomped by 1st form Cell.
>>
File: vegeta.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
>>156993142
>tfw you realize krillin got himself an actual sexbotter and you will never have one
>>
Reminder Yajirobe was stronger then Krillin at one point
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fR3b66_3TZ8
>>
>>156993044

I think the problem with Yajirobe is that if he were written too well, he'd take the spotlight. That being said, his whole "fuck, I don't wanna fight even if my chances are okay" deal would be pretty fun in DB Super.
>>
>>156993419
yajorobe is simply more skilled than everyone else, but doesn't use Ki
>>
>>156991691
I did since the beginning of the buu saga
>>
What if Yajirobe is actually a saiyan?
>black hair
>one of the strongest earthlings even though he doesn't seem to train
>extreme appetite
>>
>>156996737
shit... I think we might be able to save the series.....
>>
>>156996737
except hes a coward with no desire for fighting. i would've been down with that though

>he probably could've been the strongest human by far
>>
>>156991515
Yayirobe is basically proto gohan, strong as fuck with basically no training and with an infinite potential but instead of being a nerd he is just lazy.
>>
>>156991515
Never since yajirobe isn't a major side character like the others.
>>
File: IMG_0335.png (259KB, 638x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.png
259KB, 638x451px
>>157000132
Oh yes can't forget huge side characters like Master Roshi that didn't do jack outside of perv comic relief since DragonBall, Tien that had two moments of fame in the entire DBZ, and 17 the park ranger that got ate by cellars was never mentioned since.
>>
>>156991515
Why can't we have another episode of dragonball displaying how overpowered any of the dragonball characters are again?
>>
>>156996737
i have had thought about this like 15 years ago, someone quickly tossed that idea away though:
he never had a tail
>>
>>157000132
I remember how Yajirobe was first introduced as someone who could kill King Piccolo's offspring, already cementing himself as being in the same tier of power as Tien and Goku.
And then he basically went nowhere after that.
>>
>>156993204
How have you not realized that? Krillin won DBZ.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.