[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a cliché not a cliché if the characters point out that cliché?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (788KB, 1000x1422px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
788KB, 1000x1422px
Is a cliché not a cliché if the characters point out that cliché?
And isn't pointing out this specific cliché a cliché in and of itself?
>>

This is pretentious
>>
Probably. I usually give it a free pass unless they keep on throwing cliches around unapologetically.
>>
Is ironic shitposting still shitposting?
>>
only if after pointed out they side-step it or do something new with it.
>>
>>156870853
>mad about proper grammar and usage in an accent aigu
>>
Let me guess what the story is
>MC was a NEET/High schooler with nothing going for him
>Gets sent to fantasy world #1412555163 with elves, cat girls and demons
>Has a super powerful cheat/magic/bullshit that lets him steamroll any threat that can be moved with violence
>MC attracts hundreds of girls even though he has the personality of a cardboard box and is dense as shit.
>MC has no idea what to do in the fantasy world and just wanders the planet with no actual goal and the plot is always reactive.
>MC reveals the wonders of cooking or whatever and is literally SUGOI SENPAI incarnate
>All villains are mustache-twirling caricatures with no depth whatsoever and guilty of being plain evil for no apparent reason.
Is this it?
>>
>>156870853
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>156871265
-He was good looking and a good student but had a shitty family life.
-Well, it has catgirls so far.
-He only kept his memories from his previous life. Oh but it turns out all magic in his new world is based on japanese so he knows all magic automatically. And he has affinity to all types of magic and has absurd amounts of magic power despite being 4 years old so he can easily overpower adults with no issue.
-He's still 4 so nothing much has happened.
-Wonders of knowing the magic language japanese.
-So far, yes.

So yeah, good guess.
>>
>>156872080
You know that he's gonna get a harem guaranteed, given all that you've said. Holy shit, I can't believe how cookie cutter isekai is. I'll read it just for the sake of seeing something so fucking stupid.
>>
>>156873100
it's written by a bunch of basement-dwelling webnovelist

web-based content are not known for its quality control (see webcomics, fanfiction, fan-art, etc.)
>>
>>156871265
You forgot the part where he attends school (magic).

>>156873100
This one is pretty shit, I'd tell you to just ignore it. You already know exactly what's going to happen anyway.
>>
ur mum is a cliché
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.