[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonight is Kintaro's 50th Birthday, how do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: goldenboy kintaro.jpg (20KB, 280x440px) Image search: [Google]
goldenboy kintaro.jpg
20KB, 280x440px
Tonight is Kintaro's 50th Birthday, how do you think he's celebrating?
>>
File: hard to believe aint it.jpg (236KB, 739x1100px) Image search: [Google]
hard to believe aint it.jpg
236KB, 739x1100px
you heard that right folks, this golden boy is 50 today.
>>
Studying
>>
That's odd. He looks 25.
>>
>he turned out to be a cuck in the manga
Feels bad man.
>>
>>156819629
Drinking toilet water and collecting women's spit on his tongue
>>
File: 1493678674495.png (106KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
1493678674495.png
106KB, 500x397px
>>156820378
>remembering that abortion of a manga past the adapted content
I still wonder what the fuck unfolded in the author's mind to pull that shit
>>
>>156820832
Hard to forget that part where kintaro pretended to be a high school girl and got a lesbian girlfriend and he legit fucked her but the girl thought his dick was just a giant clitoris.
>>
I forgot Golden Boy existed

Is the manga worth a read?
>>
>>156822062
parts of it, there are some chapters that are just dumb and not worth it. Someone should compile a recommended reading list for it.
>>
>>156822062
Only up to the part where Kon's maid became the Golden Girl.

thats my headcanon where the manga ended
>>
>>156820942
The fuck?
>>
>>156819629
Will he ever come back to save the anime industry?
>>
>>156822062
First volume is mostly the adapted anime, and a few more chapters in that same formula. I personally thought it became a shit show right afterwards cause it didn't have any semblance of that humor.
I suppose >>156822436 makes a strong enough ending if you want it to, but no actual sense will be made from there on cause shit like >>156820942 happens. Along with that there's not even an ending to the whole thing, it just stops.
>>
>>156820378
Wait, what? My alpha boy Kintaro? A cuck? How and when?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.