[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 day after NHK rebroadcast, no news http://www.crunchyroll.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2016.jpg (135KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
135KB, 640x512px
1 day after NHK rebroadcast, no news
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/02/17-1/nhk-premium-to-re-broadcast-the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya
Is this series dead?
>>
Yes, and honestly who gives a fuck?
Unless you're newfag with less than 400 anime watched, you should already realise that Haruhi is 5-6/10 at best i.e nothing special.
>>
Anon...

Haruhi was complete and utter garbage. There were a grand total of two good episodes, and to enjoy them you have to watch hours of boring, repetitive, ill-paced non-drama that adamantly refuses to go anywhere.

It needs to be stopped being paid attention to so better shows of the same genre are given tge spotlight they deserve.
>>
>>156811844
>>156812057
/thread
Haruhi fags are one of the wrost nostalgia fags
>>
>>156811844
>400 anime watched
How do you do it, senpai?
>>
>>156811844
>>156812057
>>156814447
Only thing worse than Haruhifags are Code Geassfags.

Who would be happy that 10 years later someone else will come in to resurrect that carcass and ruin the plot by giving it a sequel where the main character isn't really dead, therefore invalidating everything that happened in the first 2 seasons

This is why hollywood continues to rape comics and is now moving onto anime, cause nostalgiafags like this keep circlejerking instead of moving on like proper adults.
>>
>>156814692

It's easy to reach 400 if you count movies.

100 shows watched is also doable if you're 30 or so, even with a social life.

400 is actually believable for an /a/non.
>>
>>156814915
But muh sacred /a/ tradition
Fucking shit move on already
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSPYT9CpYuc
>>
>>156811710
disappearance wasn't announced till the end of the 2009 rebroadcast
>>
>>156811844
Fpbp
>>
>crunchyroll

I use that all the time. Almost as good as Netflix. :)
>>
>>156811710
Shitty bait. Of course there isn't gonna be news this soon. There's 23 weeks before it ends.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.