[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you watch AJIN? didn't like the cgi artstile, but it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ajin.png (792KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ajin.png
792KB, 1500x500px
did you watch AJIN?

didn't like the cgi artstile, but it grew on me, still real drawn is by far better

story was quite good, had a slow start but got better

season 2 > season 1
>>
I didn't like how it looked at first either, but it grew on me.

Overall I enjoyed it quite a lot.
>>
happily i watched it. now I'm accustomed to cgi for the blame! adaption.

Ajin was ok. Manga is decent too
>>
File: 1441725410090.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1441725410090.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I watched the last couple episodes with some friends. Definitely looks better than Knights of Sidonia.
Blowing out a building's support columns just so it falls and crashes into the building you're trying to destroy and riding it all the way down was the sickest thing.
>>
I liked it, the bad guy is a great character.
>>
>>156798165
>>156797503
yeah satou is incredible, I hope it gets another season, I just watched the last OVA episode yesterday and wew lad
>>
Pretty good, honestly. The manga isn't quite done yet, but I don't expect it to go too much differently than the anime.

>>156797503
In the manga they crash a plane into the building instead.
>>
I wanted to like it because I love those kind of manga, but they really need to stop ruining shows with that horrible CG.
>>
>>156796152
imouto best girl
>>
>Watching it
Prefer the manga, I just don't really like the art style for it in the TV series. Manga is really fun and Satou is a blast to read.

Is it really ending soon or was that just a rumour someone had mentioned around here? Can't really see it being dragged out for hundreds of volumes.
>>
>>156800058
I mean, they're getting ready for the final confrontation, so I can't imagine it'll go on much longer.
>>
>>156800197

I heard somewhere it was going to end around 11 MAYBE 12. Anything confirmed by the author?
>>
I can pinpoint the moment season 2 goes to shit - after blowing up the plane.
Thankfully I started reading manga after that and guess what? None of that shit was in.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.