[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood friend FINALLY has a chance to win, no one wants her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: p.png (222KB, 1096x1600px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
222KB, 1096x1600px
Childhood friend FINALLY has a chance to win, no one wants her to, what the actual fuck
>>
>FINALLY
Lurk more.
>>
She's way less interesting than all the other girls, including the programming cow
>>
>>156793133
There was a time when childhood friends were an unstopable force no best girl could win, if the MC had a childhood friend and made a promise with her, that was pretty much game over.

All this childhood friend never wins is a relatively new thing.
>>
>>156793388
There was a time when tsunderes were an unstoppable force no best girl could win, if the MC had a tsundere friend and made a promise with her, that was pretty much game over.
All this tsundere never wins is a relatively new thing.
>>
>>156793452
>All this tsundere never wins is a relatively new thing
>tsundere never wins

Now you are being retarded. No one ever said that.
>>
>>156793133
The author should have just stuck to hentai.
>>
>>156793310
i find the other girls annoying though
>>
>>156793700
>>156793310
Im still reading this because >>156793602
but I don't like any of the girls

esp not the one with literally no breasts. theres a difference between flat and being inhuman. its sad because she gets the best underwear.
>>
>>156793822
Abysmal taste.
>>
>>156793866
enjoy your cylinder with a vagina
>>
>>156793133
Childhood friend only wins when she is worst girl.
>>
>>156793388
name 1 manga that had childhood friend win without any sort of childhood promise
>>
Rika > Tomo >>> Shit >>> Psycho Blonde = Psycho Flat = Cow
>>
>>156793133
But that wasn't the childhood friend anon.
>>
>>156793133
She's worst girl by far. Completely pathetic
Tsugumi without any of her redeeming qualities
She's just annoying and doesn't have any single likeable trait
>>
File: 0030.png (282KB, 1099x1600px)
0030.png
282KB, 1099x1600px
Freckles is easily best grill: good personality, ambition and appearance. I don't like glasses too much, but she's at least above the rest as well since she's relatively down to earth and developed as a character.
>>
>>156795564
>Tsugumi without any of her redeeming qualities
So just like Tsugumi.
>>
>>156796423
No
Tsugumi wasn't a selfish bitch unlike Tomo. She also valued her friends(espeically Chitoge) and she also was a badass hitman

Tomo looks just like Tsugumi but she's extremely annoying while Tsugumi wasn't
>>
>>156795717
Rika is my 2nd fave after Tamayo
Let's face it though Rika shouldn't win because the only reason she's after MC is because she wants to be like her mom

Tamayo should win she's the one who loves him the most
>>
The girls that came up with the fiance pact on the basis of a childhood promise likely have mental problems and should be avoided.
Tomo's retarded for buying into that shit, but at least she has the excuse of actually knowing the MC for a while.

Why is the contest still even going on? Isn't Tomo his girlfriend now?
>>
>>156796976
Then what does that make the MC for agreeing to this bullshit?
Let's face it he's just as mental

The contest is going on because Tomo is shit and nobody takes her seriously
It's because it's a fiance pact not a boyfriend/girlfriend pact stupid
>>
>>156797060
>Then what does that make the MC for agreeing to this bullshit?
The MC forgot about it like a normal person and didn't base his entire life around it

>It's because it's a fiance pact not a boyfriend/girlfriend pact stupid
I thought the condition for completing the pact was getting into a relationship with him, but I'm likely remembering incorrectly.
>>
>>156797173
I mean that why didn't MC just tell them to fuck off when they came back years later
Also why the fuck did MC dig himself in a hole by agreeing to choose one of them and getting rid of the option of choosing none of them?

Nope
It's called the Fiance Pact for a reason
>>
>>156796637
So Tomo doesn't have NTR fetish while Tsugumi does, hmmm
>>
notTomo a slut
>>
>>156799465
>>
I can't read this without wanting to fap to his doujins
>>
>>156797245
Because he's a typical doormat jap protagonist devoid of all individuality and personality. It's impossible for japs to write romcom shit without protagonists like him.
>>
>>156796737
Tamayo is obviously the only one who likes him
Model girl is just going with the flow and short girl just wants to be impregnated
>>
>>156798044
>So Tomo doesn't have NTR fetish while Tsugumi does, hmmm
Hmm.

So basically Tsugumi WILL fuck Raku. One way or another.
Great thought.
>>
>>156800894
The lowest key variant would be her carrying his child via acquired semen.
>>
>>156797245
>Why didn't a teenage boy tell a bunch of attractive girls who claim to love him and wish to marry him to fuck off?
It's a fucking mystery, dude.
>>
>>156793133
Tomo is the only one with actual chances.

Also, Tomo > Rika > Glasses > Sanae > Tamayo
>>
>>156799465
>>156799496
I remember Sugita voicing one of guys in adaptation of this
>>
>he's deluded himself into thinking anyone but blonde will win

Must have not read much Fukudahda hmanga
>>
model > flat > crazy blond > tomboy > programmer
>>
Still did nothing that could top Honey Blonde.
>>
File: 0001-002.jpg (803KB, 1684x1200px)
0001-002.jpg
803KB, 1684x1200px
>>156794581
This honestly. Having said that, The blonde is the main girl. She and Tomo are the main triangle. As nice as Rika is, she's harem window dressing.

>>156797060
It's still going on because Tomo is dumb. Every time she gets an advantage, which happens a lot, she tosses it away to be fair to the others, like when they talked to his mom. As was pointed out, she never even should have agreed to their pact in the first place as she had no need to.
>>
File: 9784041205372.jpg (177KB, 717x1000px)
9784041205372.jpg
177KB, 717x1000px
>>156803290
She's also on the volume 1 cover. I'd be very surprised if she didn't win.
>>
Iinazuke Kyoutei worth reading, weebs?
>>
>>156805893
God no. The only reason to read it is to come to these threads and complain about how shit it is.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.