[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy would have Kenshins's opponents been for him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_8483-hiko-920207557.jpg (39KB, 508x398px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8483-hiko-920207557.jpg
39KB, 508x398px
How easy would have Kenshins's opponents been for him?

Did Kenshin ever surpass him in skill?
>>
>>156714563

Piss easy, and no.

Kenshin just had a less NEET outlook, and he probably died a virgin.
>>
>>156714563
He literally would have annihilated Shishio if he wasn't so lazy. Author had confirmed that he was the strongest being in the manga.
>>
>>156714656

oh shit

Makes me want a prequel with him.
>>
>>156715108

Do want
>>
>>156714607
>he probably died a virgin.

Prostitutes were a thing.
>>
Kenshin probably started to approach him in skill, but Kenshin's body being incompatible with Hiten Mitsurugi and weaker in general on top of using a reverse blade sword despite his talent means that he'd never surpass Hiko.

He's confirmed to be a literal "Joker card" being able to defeat any opponent in the series and he was able to swat aside the building sized Fuji.
>>
File: 2377177-hiko4.jpg (20KB, 448x338px) Image search: [Google]
2377177-hiko4.jpg
20KB, 448x338px
Kenshin passed out just so he could scratch him, he's literally a Char
>>
>>156716565

wat
>>
I think Kenshin was almost up there skillwise, but the difference in physique and power is too much between them. If this guy was not so fucking lazy, Shishio wouldn't have burst into flames. Shishio would have died in 10 seconds.
>>
>>156717233
Kenshin had to hit him at least once before he'd teach him the amakakeru ryu no hirameki, Kenshin only managed to land that hit by focusing so much on his attack that he didn't pay attention on his landing, ended up hiting his head and passed out, all that this acomplished was a scratch on Hiko's arm
>>
File: ohhhh.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px)
ohhhh.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
He'd easily wreck everything.
>>
Should I read the manga or watch the anime for this?
>>
>>156718408
Anime has Hirotaka Suzuoki and Shuiichi Ikeda, so watch it up until the Kyoto arc, from there the anime goes to eternal filler while the manga actually continues the story
>>
>>156718408
The anime is pretty good.

ED5 is godly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gx26usxH-w
>>
>>156714656
I thought in the anime he said Kenshin surpassed him at the end?
>>
>>156718408
Watch until the end of the Kyoto arc, then read the manga. I don't usually like dubs, but I do recommend it for nearly all the male VAs. They also keep the japanese names for things. Kaori's dub voice is ear cancer, but Kenshin's sub voice is equally bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMy4Y1TezlA
>>
>>156714607
>he probably died a virgin
He is a japanese man who lives on a mountain. That screams gay. He must have had sex with his teacher and he would have fucked Kenshin is the latter hadn't left.
>>
>>156714563
Kenshin is probably equal in skill, Hiko says it himself his techinques are perfect but the power and weight advantage is too much.

Now Kenshin body ain't that good, and Hiko would always have an advantage in power but this would be less had Kenshin kept his training, killed Hiko with the amakakeru and wore his cloth for years with a still growing body to put a lot more muscle.
>>
>>156714563
It goes:

Hiko >>>>> Enishi > Seta >> Kenshin >> Aoshi >= Saito > Shishio
>>
>>156720155
Shouldn't kenshin get the "he is fast" bonus for his small frame?
>>
>>156721258
His speed is within' what's expected for the hiten mitsurugi style, if he was actually faster his kuzu ryu sen would win against Hiko's
>>
>>156720699
Except in the manga, Kenshin explicitly states that Enishi wasn't as strong as Shishio.
>>
>>156721987
Kenshin never said that.
>>
>>156718622
The first OP is literally the worst thing I've ever heard
>>
>>156720699
>>156721987
Enishi was a faggot anyway, hated his character. I was glad when Kenshin beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>156714563
He's gonna die in the new series just to hype up some shit designed edgy villain, screenshot this.
>>
>>156720699
Hiko and Kenshin are in their own tier all by themselves with Hiko ahead, Hiten Mitsurugi is way broken.

Soujiro and Saitou are the next tier, Soujiro vs Kenshin is similar to Kenshin vs Hiko, except Soujiro is ahead in speed but lower in every other stat and he would have gotten killed when Kenshin predicted his attack, his ougi is not as good as Kenshin's, likewise Saitou has tied Kenshin in his entire life but his ougi are also not as good.

Enishi is a wild card, his entire style is a counter to Hiten Mitsurugi, he got more power than Kenshin, but is lower in all other stats, he has a stats up tech who puts him above Kenshin but sadly Kenshin has a counter to it, and his ougi is not as good as Kenshin's, I guess he is in the same tier as Soujiro and Saitou, being above if using the nerves, and lower without them.

Aoshi is next tier, he got hit two times by Kenshin, with a real sword it was over right there and his ougi is no match for Kenshin's, he got a slash all over his chest, instead of just sword destruction like Soujiro or Enishi.

Same goes for Shishio he would have not survived in various times during the fight and he also got crushed by Kenshin's ougi, even worse he got a time limit so you don't even need to kill him just outlast him, I guess Aoshi and Shishio are around the same tier.

Sano is his own tier even lower since he got no sword, maybe he can take on Shishio thanks to the time limit.
>>
>>156723381
Not if the OVA is still canon
>>
Wasn't he like Samurai Jesus Christ?
>>
File: Shogo.png (713KB, 1062x799px)
Shogo.png
713KB, 1062x799px
>>156724011
No
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.