[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's do this, out of the three of Naruto ONe PIece and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: jworld.png (298KB, 418x417px) Image search: [Google]
jworld.png
298KB, 418x417px
Let's do this, out of the three of Naruto ONe PIece and Dragon Ball Z, which of these have the best films

>inb4 all shit
>>
>>156700226
One Piece and Dragonball haven't had a movie I've hated. Even that 3D nonsense where they were chasing Luffy's hat was average at worst.

Naruto though is standard filler fare for Naruto meaning you're in for some boring shit. But the first Naruto and first Naruto Shippuden movies were actually really damn good.

I'm going to go with One Piece. 4 of those movies were amazing, most were good, and 1 was average.

>inb4 all shit

Only if you watch them when you're caught up in the series instead of watching them where they'd best fit chronologically
>>
>>156700821
summarized the Naruto movies pretty well. I still love the first two movies. the rest felt boring.

One Piece's Baron's Island movie was fantastic, also liked Strong World.
>>
>>156700226
strong world and z were awesome, havnt seen any of the other 2's movies
>>
>>156700821
Never bothered with the Shipudden movies except the shitty prison one and the alternate world one.

Hated them, should I give the first Shipuden one a try?
>>
>>156701192
Both of those movies are ass, so don't let them dissuade you from the first Shippuden movie.

Chances are you'll like it if you like Naruto. Damn near everyone gets a hype moment.
>>
One Piece easily followed by Dragon Ball.

Naruto sucks dicks.
>>
One Piece's Strong World and Z are still the best Shonen films so far.
>>
I've only seen like two Naruto movies. The only Dragon Ball movie I really like is the Future Trunks OVA.

The fight scene in ressurection F between Gohan, Picollo, Roshi, Jaco vs Friezas Soldiers was iconic.

Hands down One Piece takes the cake. Great animation, fun stories, epic fights without crazy fighting auras and over saturated effects ninjutsu.

Dead End Adventure is probably my top One Piece movie. The chopper focused movies are trash though, I'd rather watch Naruto than that crap.
>>
>>156702476
>The fight scene in ressurection F between Gohan, Picollo, Roshi, Jaco vs Friezas Soldiers was iconic.

Call me a hater or whatever, but Ressurection of F was a fucking joke. I know I shouldn't take Dragon Ball so seriously, but the swapping CGI models in the middle of 2D fights was just so jarring. It happened a lot, and on crucial scenes.
For a movie the production value was ass, and for a franchise as big as Dragon Ball too. What the hell was Toei doing?
>>
Only a few of the Naruto films are worthwhile. I'd say Dragon Ball Z edges it out though it has plenty of weaker films too. I haven't really seen One Piece's films before because I never got too into the anime and stuck with the manga.
>>
One Piece film 4 is the only battle shounen film I've seen that I think is legitimately good on it's own merits without fan bias.

It just has fantastic direction and gorgeous visuals. The build up to the big reveal about the Baron is very well done as well.
>>
>>156704185
*film 6

Film 4 is fairly good though
>>
>>156704185
Funny because to me 4 is that film. 6 sucks.
>>
Notice no one's bringing up Boruto or The Last. Almost seems unfair to include them, but if you do it's Naruto in a sweep. Road to Ninja was also pretty enjoyable.

Every DBZ film prior to Battle of Gods was awful, with the the exception of Cooler's Revenge. Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle was really good as well.

Everyone keeps mentioning the Baron movie. It was great. Can't speak for the others though; avoided them since they seemed like more of what the DBZ films were. Honestly, Boruto just blew me away with how unexpectedly not shit it was in contrast to the like of World's Strongest, Lord Slug, and Super Android 13. It was better than Shippuden, which I had dropped after the Pain resurrection.
>>
Well DBZ only has about 2 or 3 bad films out of 15 so i'd say that. Not to mention shit like bardock, history of trunks, and battle of gods are just great films by themselves. Naruto has had a bunch of shit, and One Piece movies are just okay.
>>
>>156704715
>Every DBZ film prior to Battle of Gods was awful
get a load of this guy
>>
>>156704743
Examples to the contrary? The runtimes on those alone. Even as a kid I knew I was getting jewed. And then Broly was just Broly beating up the Z-Fighters for an hour.
>>
>>156704783
Most were pretty great. I wouldn't say they're works of art, but they are fun films to enjoy for the fights and villains. I dont even want to give examples but almost all were cool in their own way with the exception of the broly sequels and tree of might
>>
>>156700226
Hosoda's One Piece film is genuinely good. The rest are typical franchise films just to make money. A couple of them are proper fan-pleasers with slick production values like Film Z and Boruto so are worth watching just to see your favourite characters partake in some well-animated action.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.