[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you handle S3 of Code Geass? >Lelouch hears rumors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
How would you handle S3 of Code Geass?

>Lelouch hears rumors of his father's re-appearance at a Brittanian High School
>Convinces CC he needs to check it out. He makes a clever disguise and enrolls in the school
>Lelouch follows the rumors of his father's return, getting involved in the high school's chess club
>It turns out the leader of the chess club knows where the returned Charles zi Britannia is hiding out
>But it turns out the leader of the chess club won't tell Lelouch anything until he can prove himself to him
>Yaoi love triangle ensues between Lelouch, chess club president, and a disguised Kallen attending the school
>Dramatic chess shounen battle style episodes, with high school melodrama interspersed
>Orange-kun is a teacher, CC is the lunch lady
>>
Lelouch pilots the Gundam
>>
>>156685008
-no school
-make sure to hide the fact he is alive (zero is fine though)
-make the conflict important enough to care and get him involved, but not enough that it makes the last season pointless.
-do something new or expand on the powers slightly
>>
>>156685008
What would he have to fight against now that the world is free? Maybe find God and get him to bring Shirley back to life so she can die again for fun?
>>
>>156685531
There'd be a huge power vacuum if he conquered the world and then went away suddenly. Could really be anything.
>>
>>156685008
I'm at Soup!
>>
R3 will be a deconstruction of the trainwreck genre.
>>
>>156685008
I would put in another illegal chess move.
>>
>>156685753
R3 will be a deconstruction of the deconstruction genre.
>>
File: 1485965528286.jpg (53KB, 463x372px) Image search: [Google]
1485965528286.jpg
53KB, 463x372px
>>156685207
>Code Geass 3: Lelouch In Space
>>
>>156685609
>There'd be a huge power vacuum
Except that he did that on purpose leaving the three biggest nations leaded by lolis and the military power of this nations are in hands of Suzaku and the Black Knights.
>>
I just want to see the shocked faces of everyone when they realize that they won ONLY because Lelouch let them.
>>
>>156685008
80 years in the future. The only returning character besides Lelouch and C.C. would be Tamaki who is an old curmudgeon in a wheelchair
>>
I want it to look no less than Akito.
>>
>>156686154
Excellent point anon.

We need more skintight bodysuits.
>>
I say keep it simple and just go full R1.

>The villain is a Zero-like figure supported by the remnants of Britannian royalty
>Employs guerilla tactics and is ideologically opposed to Zero's ideals
>May or may not have a Geass/Geass-cult connection or powers
>Outdoes Suzaku and makes Zero look shaky
>Lelouch returns and works from the shadows to help Suzaku without revealing his own idenity
>Uses Zero's costume on occasions to get his old groove back and fuck with the villan
>They gang-bang the villain from two fronts, oust the remnants of the old world, and reinvigorate the legend of Zero

Throw in half a dozen of plot twists in there and it's all set.
>>
>>156685008
Do the world a favour and don't make it at all because Code Geass is shit.
>>
>>156687030
But it's enjoyable shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.