[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nidaime keeping it real. I love Benten but enjoyed this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: haha.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
Nidaime keeping it real. I love Benten but enjoyed this. She had it coming.
>>
TENGU FIIIIIIGHT!
>>
File: 1477344861981.jpg (274KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477344861981.jpg
274KB, 600x600px
It's good for Benten, bring a new dimension to her character.
>>
File: bitchfit.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bitchfit.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>156672793
I agree, it was humanizing.
>>
>>156672017
>she trashes his clothes out of spite
Morimi really nailed how an entitled basic bitch like Benten would act in that situation.
It was a while since I saw realistic female behaviour in anime.
>>
>>156673208
They already did some of that in season 1 in other ways, but I guess it was too subtle for some people.
Breaks my heart to see people not appreciating such a well crafted character just because "but she ate MC's dad".
>>
She really is whimsical.
>>
>>156673630
Who didn't eat his father? Who didn't bear some responsibility for his death? Who isn't still on somewhat good terms with the protagonist? It's that kind of series.

Yeah, she's always been very human (literally human) despite her majesty and whimsy, this scene was a little more blunt.
>>
>>156672017
>I love Benten

Why though? She's an arrogant Mary-Sue who killed and ate the MC's father. How fucked up is that? It drives me nuts the MC is so endearing to the stuck up bitch despite all that.
>>
>>156673579
>"I'm not mad, I wouldn't get mad over something so petty"
>Immediately gets petty revenge
>>
File: shirts.jpg (322KB, 2400x666px) Image search: [Google]
shirts.jpg
322KB, 2400x666px
>>156674977
>gets gifted a ridiculous shirt by Ginkaku and Kinkaku
>ridiculous shirt and short shorts combo is now part of her wardrobe.
>>
>>156674872
>Why though?
She's an attractive and interesting character and I accept all parts of her, including her arrogance (more characters than just her are arrogant anyway: Gintaku, Kintaku, Akadama, Nidaime).
>Mary-Sue
Literally got tossed on her ass the episode before. She doesn't look good or the person who did it doesn't look bad. She's just been pretty, smart, and powerful enough to get her way for the most part, but not everything goes her way.
>killed and ate the MC's father
A tanuki, sold out by his own brother. Benten expresses remorse because it was the father of the MC, who she is fond of. The brother isn't given worthwhile punishment for effectively killing his brother and trying to kill his sister-in-law, Kinkaku and Ginkaku aren't either for their involvement and have the typical relations with the MC's family, Yasaburo has cordial relations with the a man who talked about loving tanuki and eating them, Akadama gets no divine punishment for kidnapping Benten as a child and yet they have a nice relationship.
>>
File: 1474230163670.jpg (385KB, 1540x866px) Image search: [Google]
1474230163670.jpg
385KB, 1540x866px
>>156675852
>Akadama gets no divine punishment for kidnapping Benten
She fucked up his back with that whole demon cedar incident thing.
>>
>>156675987
Well, it's all good now.
>>
I like shoji waifu
>>
What was she even doing there? Sometimes I think the anime skips a lot of novel content.
>>
>>156675852
Ah shit, let me refresh. The uncle had feelings for the mother and it was the eldest son he wanted to get eaten, but the mother was also in danger of being eaten.
>>
>>156676492
With 13 eps per novel I don't think they skip much of it.
>>
>>156672017
>. I love Benten but enjoyed this
Same.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.