[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serpico is really pathetic. Even without Guts he'd just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-05-01-14-19-33.png (2MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-01-14-19-33.png
2MB, 1200x1920px
Serpico is really pathetic. Even without Guts he'd just become Roderick's manservant. Bringing water and towels whilst he's balls deep in Farnese. It's pretty clear he loves her but he prefers her to keep the company of other men. And she's never gonna look at him as anything more either unless Miura goes full vanilla.
He's def the most likely owner of that behelit in Guts' current party.
>>
>>156618099
Dude. He literally sees and loves her as a sister. It's super platonic and pure love, that is supposed to be heartwarming, but of course people will call him beta fag.
I was hoping he would go for mermaid, but for some reason monkey seems to be liked by miura
>>
>>156618472
>He literally sees and loves her as a sister.
because she literally is his sister
>>
>>156618472
Why mermaid, they never even interacted with each other.
>>
>>156618472
I don't believe you. I love my sister but she's a cunt and I'd be happy if any man took her off my hands. I certainly wouldn't be as orbital as Serpico.
Also Miura just wanted people to stop shipping Isidro and Schrieke because she belongs to Guts.
>>
>>156618557
>implying she isn't a bastard born from the wife's lover
>implying Serpico isn't the only rightful heir to her family's fortunes
>>
>>156618618
Yeah, but Serpico is as fucked up as she is, so to him, Farnese is precious.

I really hope the two get separated and he breaks down something fierce. He's too Mary Sue atm imo.
>>
>>156619654
It's pretty much confirmed that the behelit is Serpico's. Serpico repeatedly refers to Farnese as the "other half of his soul" which pretty much ver badum for what the Godhand describes the sacrifice as needing to be.
>>
>>156620239
So why would he want to turn into an apostle again?
>>
Serpico has that obsession with Farnese because he has no other goal in life, that's all he has left. He has extremely low self-esteem.
>>
>>156620344
Who fucking knows? And starting the ritual doesn't mean you actually go through with it. The behelit could trigger in a moment of desperation where Serpico lay defeated. Farnese could be dying and the importance of the battle surpasses imagination. Serpico could end up falling deep for one of the prostitutes or something too, and find her more important than Farnese (even if that logic bears false).

As they are now, nobody would use it. But there was a time where Guts loved Griffith too and that did a 180 so anything's possible.
>>
>>156620344
i'm thinking that what if Farnese has to sacrifice some of herself to peice casca back together
>>
>>156620617
>sacrifice yourself so your crush's gf can hop back on that d
Haha
>>
>>156618099
Serpico isn't even a real character anymore. Miura sidelined him so fucking hard I can't even recall last time he appears doing something different than being a background scenery element
>>
>>156620575
Your speculations sound terribly stupid and I don't like them.
>>156620696
You don't sacrifice yourself to use the behelit, you sacrifice your most precious thing, in this case it's Farnese which makes no sense.
>>
>>156620575
So, did this bout of grasping at straws make you realize how retarded your idea is, or are you actually as dense as you sound?
>>
>>156620807
I know they sound stupid but so does carrying around a behelit in a party of angsty mental patients in a perpetual state of arrested development.
>>
>>156620807
>you sacrifice your most precious thing
The Count had his daughter and refused to sacrifice her, picking someone else I don't remember the first time and nobody the second time. It doesn't have to be the most precious thing. The implication is that the preciousness of the thing you give up dictates the amount of power you obtain.
>>
>>156620911
Of course I'm grasping at straws, did you read the first four words? "I don't fucking know"
All I know is that the manga's dialogue strongly implies it's his. I don't think it makes sense any more than you do.
>>
>>156621046
The count had sacrificed his wife first IIRC, because she was part of the goat's cult like Nina. After that they told him to sacrifice his daughter but he could not, and he died.
>>
>>156618472
I understand because for a time Isidro and Schierke had a possibility and I'm still salty it was dropped.
>>
>>156621185
>because she was part of the goat's cult like Nina
And because she was riding goat cock while he was out on gritty battlefields struggling to protect her and their life of luxury.
>>
>>156621268
Why? Schierke deserves someone better than Isidro, or Guts, or pretty much any current party members.
>>
>>156621387
>better than Isidro, or Guts
>better than Guts
Guts is literally an ubermensch that any woman would be lucky to have the honor to drop her panties for, Roderick notes this.
>>
>>156618099
They're siblings you dumbass...
>>
>>156621639
Sure, but the closer you get to him, the more traumatized you'll eventually be. So I'd say he's actually the worst kind of person to be around, let alone be with.

Isma, Roderick, Schierke... these are people for whom there is still hope. Isidro would be as well, if he wasn't so fucking retarded.

Farnese, Casca and Serpico are fucked though. I've already accepted that they're eventually going to be added to the maelstrom of eternal torment.
>>
>>156621387
>or Guts
Impossible to get better than Guts.
>>
>>156618099
cuckold doujins with Guts as the bull when?
>>
>>156621639
>>156622138
>mad
>a cripple
>ruined several lives
>peasant
>only skill is murder
>dubious relation with all sorts of rape

vs

>handsome
>rich
>great personality
>brave
>a renowned captain
>noble background
>a bro as well

Not even a contest. Guts is shit compared to Roderick.
>>
File: berserk-1591046.jpg (175KB, 705x1100px) Image search: [Google]
berserk-1591046.jpg
175KB, 705x1100px
>>156622622
That literally would make a cunt flooded. Do you know that women don't want "nice guy"? They want brutes that can tear them asunder with their cocks.
>>
>>156622814
Sure. Whatever helps you peasants sleep at night.
>>
>>156622622
Guts is a caring husbando and he is strong enough to protect you. As long as the waifu plays her part they will be fine.
>>
>>156623066
Except his seal will eventually be broken and you'll be hanted by dead spirits and rape horses on a nightly basis. He might even end up choking you out during a PTSD spell or turning into a weird armor dog and massacring you.

These are all things that might happen around Guts. And as long as Miura remains in charge of the story, they're pretty much guaranteed to happen.

Guts is a killer, not a protector. It's such a prominent foundation of his character that you'd have to be a complete retard to forget it.
>>
>>156622022
>be with Guts
>live

>anyone else
>get eaten in the bad way
>>
>>156623276
Guts is a protector have you lost your mind? Did you stop reading after Lost Children? That's his entire character development you're handwaving. And besides, his brand is sealed and he's over that stuff with Donovan thanks to Casca's hymen.
>>
>>156622814
t. woman expert
>>
File: 5 (1).jpg (359KB, 870x1281px) Image search: [Google]
5 (1).jpg
359KB, 870x1281px
>>156622022
You guys really don't read this manga do you? It's like you're perpetually stuck halfway through tower of conviction.
>>
>>156622814
>"s-she's so strong!"
as if Guts couldn't push a 90 pound girl off of him
>>
>>156627847
Possessed-chan is possessed
>>
>>156618472
I like my sister too, but I surely don't let her treat me like shit.
Serpico is a little bitch
>>
>>156621639
>burned coal not once, but TWICE
>ubermensch
>>
>>156627846

>Muh power of friendship

When did berserk turn into Naruto?
>>
>>156632553
I read that more as him having to share the weight of him risking death as being more burdensome than being able to do it alone without worry for others. He's had to change his whole outlook.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.