[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only have 12 eps after 4 years >spend half of an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: sdgghh.jpg (430KB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
sdgghh.jpg
430KB, 1296x729px
>Only have 12 eps after 4 years
>spend half of an ep on flashbacks
>>
There was nothing wrong with that flashback being there.
>>
>>156585374
on a dead character too
>>
>>156585374
The flashback was there to establish Ymir and Christa's relationship better and to reveal that Christa had a martyr complex.
>>
>>156585627
they dont have time for this

If they didn't chimp out and only do 12 eps then they could do it
>>
>>156585374
>Rush and diverge from manga
>Autistic purists complain
>Adapt manga faithfully
>OCD babbies complain
There's no winning.
>>
>>156585861
I'd like a faithful adaptation that doesn't only come out with 12 eps every 4 years

at this rate they'll reach the current point of the manga in about 16 years. Do you think that's acceptable?
>>
>>156585861
Here's an idea. Make it 2 cour instead of a half assed single cour.
It's literally and objectively one of the most popular anime to come out in years. There's no excuse other than corporate meddling.
>>
It's obvious the anime will be back in autumn or winter.
>>
>>156585374
The flashback was stuff we haven't seen before? If the flashback had shown the Eldians being herded onto the island would that still have been bad to you?
>>
>>156585982
If splitting cours help the studio keep a consistent quality I'm fine with it.
>>
>>156585982
Aren't they doing habanero for fall? I doubt wit has the manpower for that.
>>
>>156585907
>>156585956
More acceptable than whining like an autist.
>>
read the manga, i cant stand these shows that release after so many years
>>
>>156585374
Do you actually want them to skip content from manga?
>>
>>156585374
This series got so dumb.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.