[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm watching ep 4 of this shit and it's been extremely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 39025l.jpg (88KB, 342x450px) Image search: [Google]
39025l.jpg
88KB, 342x450px
I'm watching ep 4 of this shit and it's been extremely boring so far, does it get good or should I drop it?
>>
Spoiler alert
Nothing happens, none of the characters develop, they don't kiss, and it has a non ending
>>
I scream
>>
>>156553024
>Does it get good
No, the first arc is about as interesting as it gets plot-wise.

If you're expecting the characters to become tolerable human beings instead of being annoying caricatures that only have a handful of catchphrases that they exchange with each other, then you'll be disappointed.

It had pretty good visuals but that was about it.
>>
>>156553291
Someone never made it to KanyaFes
>>
>>156553291
Nice spacing.
>>
Why didn't she ask Eba?
>>
>>156553354
I watched the entire show. The festival was boring and full of stupid forced drama

>we can't take 10 seconds to yell and ask someone to let us out of here or else they'll think we were together!
Garbage
>>
>>156553489
As I thought, you never made it to KanyaFes.
>>
No reason to force yourself to like something you don't, drop it.
>>
>>156553489
You obviously have never live in a place with highly conservative value. Grown people gossip and make judgements about girls who ride on the bike of a male who is not part of the girl's family.
>>
it took me a while to get into it, but I don't think it took 4 eps. if you're not digging, then its probably just not your thing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.