[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hated Suzaku a decade ago because he constantly got in Lelouch's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 396
Thread images: 51

File: 1480557646.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480557646.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>hated Suzaku a decade ago because he constantly got in Lelouch's way
>have tremendous respect for him now because he struggles really hard to do the right thing

Has your opinion of Suzaku changed as well?
>>
Childhood is idolizing Lulu
Adulthood is settling with Suzaku
>>
I thought they were both the good guys who just needed to come to terms on how to achieve their shared goals.
>>
>>156491526
Not me. Although I always root for the cunning character in any show and dislike all who oppose him/her. I don't hate Suzaku as I did though.
>>
>>156491526

No I still think he's an insufferable faggot, but my opinion of Charles has he was right all along.
>>
>>156491526
Fuck no. You don't Nazi's with good intentions and leave everyone else to fuck off. Plus they could just kill him easily and make everything worse.

Plus he had a death wish.
>>
>>156491905
>You don't Nazi's with good intentions and leave everyone else to fuck off.
The hell does this mean?
>>
>>156491526
I still hate this cuck, he betrayed his people for the occupation force.
>>
Why hate suzaku when there's Ohgi.
He did everything wrong and got away with it.
>>
>>156491985
Something, something, I'll become a Number Knight and make Japan my domain and keep it safe. Everyone else can fuck off.
>>
>>156491526
He gets shot by britannia forces for questioning their orders

Still fights for them to change Britannia from the inside

Lelouch says he'll die

Suzaku says he doesn't mind

Suzaku Kururugi is the most stupid character to ever exist in an anime.
>>
He could of just actually helped Lelouch from the start instead of joining the enemies that were clearly evil.
>>
I don't hate Suzaku, he's just boring.
His ends don't justify the means attitude is the same as every single shonen protagonist, and his rigid belief in it effectively stops him from ever having to make any moral decisions or have any kind of self-reflection.
>>
>>156492171
Anti-semite detected.
>>
File: disdain for plebs.png (62KB, 231x367px) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.png
62KB, 231x367px
>>156491526
It never did since I always liked his character even back then. Problem is that most of Code Geass core audience were teenagers so the point of his character went over their hands and they thought the story was a ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH sort of one until R2 slapped them over the head for thinking that but we still have retards judging from these posts
>>156491864
>>156491869
>>156491905
>>156492093
>>156492178
>>156492218
>>156492224
>>156492275
>>
>>156492171
He jumped ship at the right time and got brown girl pussy in return. He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>156492371
The series never questions how Suzaku plans to change Britannia from the inside.

Considering how Suzaku is pretty much ok with dying means that he doesn't even have a plan at all, IT TAKES LELOUCH TO ORDER SUZAKU TO LIVE BECAUSE HE'S A SUICIDAL RETARD.

Suzaku has NO PLAN
>>
>>156492438
He relies on Nunnally.
I think he is trying to be a "knight" for her to change britannia from inside. He never wanted to rule.
Of course he fucks up and lets Schneizel take over.
>>
>>156492371
>until R2 slapped them over the head for thinking that
This.
>Turns out the side you were rooting for just betrayed the MC
>Turns out the MC was wrong the entire time
Okouchi trolled everyone
>>
>>156492438
>The series never questions how Suzaku plans to change Britannia from the inside.
First fucking season and reiterated in episode 5 of R2
>Considering how Suzaku is pretty much ok with dying means that he doesn't even have a plan at all,
His plan has always been a method with the least amount of bloodshed spilled. Dying in battle was pretty much the end goal because its the only way he thought he would restore his honor from killing his father

Jesus fuck! You idiots watched this at 2x speed didn't you?
>>156492491
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>156492504
By the end of the day, people just liked Lelouch they didn't care if he was wrong or anything they just wanted to see him succeed.
>>
>>156492600
Maybe he is the anon from the future and has seen R3.
>>
>>156491526
>Has your opinion of Suzaku changed as well?

No. Liked him then, liked him now. The fact that people hated him for hating Lelouch, after all the shit Lelouch pulled, always amazed me.
>>
>>156492438
>Suzaku has NO PLAN
Explained in R1 that his plan was to rise up in ranks in the military which was an excuse for him to die in battle until Euphie changed his mindset. Come R2 his goal is to become KoO to govern Area 11.. Ya know people complain about Suzaku having no plan but Lelouch had no fucking plan either it was literally just take down Britannia in hopes things would get better, its only through Kaguya's intelligence and charisma that the BK became more than just terrorist group and to an army for the world against Britannia.
>>
>>156491526
Nope, still hate him.
>>
>>156492600
>Dying in battle was pretty much the end goal because its the only way he thought he would restore his honor from killing his father

HE SAYS HE TRIES TO CHANGE BRITANNIA FROM THE INSIDE

IF HE DIES NOTHING CHANGES AND JAPANESE WILL STILL BEING TREATED LIKE SHIT. THE MAIN PLAN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HONOR, HE TRIES TO SAVE JAPAN BY BEING A SUICIDAL RETARD.

>His plan has always been a method with the least amount of bloodshed spilled

HE SIDES WITH RACIST SHITHEADS THAT ALMOST KILLED HIM FOR QUESTIONING THEIR ORDERS, WHILE BEING CALLED A MONKEY FOR IT

He's a member of an incredibly racist army that makes people kill each other for fun (First episode of R2)

It doesn't make any sense for Suzaku to help Britannia instead of Lelouch
>>
>>156492218
A true loyalist to his county changes it for the better from the inside.
>>
File: suzak!.jpg (2MB, 3703x2630px) Image search: [Google]
suzak!.jpg
2MB, 3703x2630px
>>
I will never forget that halfway through season 1, one of my friends fucking called Suzuka having to become Zero at the end of the series.
>>
He got kind of boring after Euphy died because he got let in on so many of the secrets that he never really had to make a choice of his own until the World of C. The nuke thing was basically a non-event for his character because it wasn't actually his decision. Then he becomes a fun character again as the Knight of Zero.

I loved Lulu, Suzaku and CC by the end, everyone else turned out to be pathetic with the exception of the three based scientists, Orange-kun, and the maid. Kallen got blown the fuck out by Lelouch and then again by Suzaku when he basically fooled around with her. She better apologize to both of them with full head to the ground groveling in R3.
>>
>>156491526
Nah, I didn't hate hate him, its just that he was boring. He was a naive suicidal tool at first, then he was just a tool. Lelouche in general was more entertaining to watch, but both of them made idiotic missteps.

The real faggot was Ougi, that guy was the worst.
>>
File: c7697eb6bada45ee070c98d91b1151c6.jpg (423KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
c7697eb6bada45ee070c98d91b1151c6.jpg
423KB, 1000x720px
>>156493809
>She better apologize to both of them with full head to the ground groveling in R3.

She'll be bending her head for Lelouch alright, but it won't be to the ground if you catch my drift.
>>
File: coproduced by konami.png (643KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
coproduced by konami.png
643KB, 640x960px
>>
>>156494086
He wouldn't even get hard until she started sobbing from how ineffectual her ministrations would be. He'd literally have to have Suzaku come finish it for him because she'd be incapable.
>>
File: same bed.jpg (32KB, 313x241px) Image search: [Google]
same bed.jpg
32KB, 313x241px
>>156494249
OK shipper-kun, whatever you say.
>>
>>156491526
Both and Lelouch and Suzaku are terrible people not worthy of respect and both are their own worst enemies.
>>
>>156494278
I mean I really ship Lulu and CC, Kallen is just almost as worst as Nina. Only good for fanservice shots.
>>
File: 1320019243953 small.jpg (190KB, 618x861px) Image search: [Google]
1320019243953 small.jpg
190KB, 618x861px
>>156494522
>I mean I really ship Lulu and CC

Oh we could tell.

Gentlemen of taste like me ship Lulu with everyone.
>>
>>156494582
That would have been such a better direction for her rather than getting mindwiped and then killed uselessly.
>>
>>156494163
Suzaku is tapping that. It's only fair after Lelouch killed the other sister.
>>
Suzaku is smoking hot and /fa/ as fuck so I always liked him.
>>
File: suzaku-kururugi.jpg (34KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
suzaku-kururugi.jpg
34KB, 640x440px
>>156494914
>/fa/ as fuck

I wish I looked as cool as him.
>>
>>156493094
>>HE SAYS HE TRIES TO CHANGE BRITANNIA FROM THE INSIDE
Nope, he just wants to be on the side with the least amount of bloodshed. In truth he only cares about making amends for killing his father until Euphie actually makes him want to live.

>HE SIDES WITH RACIST SHITHEADS THAT ALMOST KILLED HIM FOR QUESTIONING THEIR ORDERS
The ones with absolute power that would prevent another incident that transpired when he was a child. Makes sense to to figth for change in a regime than to fight against it and die for nothing

>It doesn't make any sense for Suzaku to help Britannia instead of Lelouch

You mean the guy who has killed thousands of innocents in collateral damage with his only dogma for doing it is because he hates his dad? Yeah that makes complete fucking sense.
>>
>>156493094
see
>>156492884

Why people have such a hard time getting his character to this day I have no clue. Its fairly obvious what his mindset was and why he decided to go with Britannia to begin with, the people saying he should side with a character who went against that view missed the point entirely
>>
>>156491526
nope, he's still a little shit who ruined everything because of moral highhandedness
Fuck him
>>
I liked Suzaku from Day #1, long before /a/ jumped on the train after he went insane. He did the best he could for his people in a shitty situation/ Full stop.
>>
>>156491526

I think he is an interesting character that has a good arc, even if it is a fucking roller coaster. But I don't like him personally.
>>
File: The choice.jpg (198KB, 1011x1123px) Image search: [Google]
The choice.jpg
198KB, 1011x1123px
>>156491869
Didn't Charles basically want the human instrumentality project?
>>
File: Sikh of Islamic Terrorism.jpg (117KB, 654x875px) Image search: [Google]
Sikh of Islamic Terrorism.jpg
117KB, 654x875px
>>156492093
>>156491905
>Not wanting to be an Uncle Tom
You people disgust me.
>>
>>156492171
Ohgi was supposed to be Jewish? I thought (((Nina))) was the designated Jewish character?
>>
>WE NEED TO REFORM THE SYSTEM FROM WITHIN REEEEEEE GET OUT ZERO
>does literally nothing to reform the system from within
>>
>>156493097
BUT BRITANNIA WASN'T HIS COUNTRY

BRITANNIA WAS THE COUNTRY THAT KICKED HIS COUNTRY'S SHIT IN AND RECREATED THE AMERICAN COLONIES ON THE SLANT-EYE GOOKS
>>
Hey >>156495226
look here
>>156492275
He would rather fight for the fascist government oppressing his people, against said people who would rather die fighting for change than suffer for hope.
>>
>>156495533
fucking this
He fights and kills the rebels of his own fucking country(people who want nothing more than to give their lives for change, freedom, and for their people and children.), and he crushes that all, because he thinks that will prevent the most deaths, and because of some far fetched smidgen of hope that he could somehow improve the government from the inside.
>>
>>156491526
No, I still think his morals were hamfisted. He was being a idiot on purpose, which made it hard to like him.
>>
>>156496929
>does literally nothing to reform the system from within
>becomes the first Japanese Knight in Britannian history

Whelp
>>
Fuck Ohgi.
Tamaki was more loyal than that Jew fro fag.
>>
File: 1481327404151.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481327404151.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>156497496
>He would rather fight for the fascist government oppressing his people,
Britannian isn't a fascist government since they freely allow Elevens to join their armed forces and rise up in the ranks. Area 11 was the only fucking territory that had problems with Britannia's rule.
>against said people who would rather die fighting for change than suffer for hope.
Said people got into their own situation to begin with and are causing more strife for the people who don't want to be involved

That's what I love about Code Geass. Neither side was good and the only reason why anyone would give a shit about the Japs is because Lelouch was using them...guess what happened when they betrayed him and he became the Emperor? That's what I thought.
>>
>>156498189
>they freely allow Elevens to join their armed forces and rise up in the ranks

And don't forget that Honorary Britannians aren't even counted as Elevens.
>>
>>156491526
The Black Knights are bigger sheep than him
>>
>>156491526
The only people that hated him were Lelouch fags and retards like these >>156497208, >>156497496, >>156497848, >>156497894
who didn't pay attention.

>>156498254
And ironically enough the only people causing trouble for Elevens were in the Ghettos and the JLF who staged a terrorist attack by taking innocent Britannians hostage. Code Geass is literally anti-nationalism the show, if you were for Japan then you're just as stupid as them.
>>
>>156498189
>Britannian isn't a fascist government since they freely allow Elevens to join their armed forces and rise up in the ranks.

1)Suzaku is a honorary britannian
2)Suzaku being shot and almost killed by his superior for questioning orders while being called a "monkey" for it was a clear sign of blatant racism
>>
>>156498363
>1)Suzaku is a honorary britannian
He's a pure blood Japanese who became an honorary britannian by joining the ranks of the Army. What exactly is your point? He didn't automatically become an Honorary Britannian overnight.

>>156498363
>2)Suzaku being shot and almost killed by his superior for questioning orders while being called a "monkey" for it was a clear sign of blatant racism
Wow...there's corrupt and racist military officials in an army? Imagine that. Does that mean all Britannians are racist? Nope as the show clearly demonstrated.
>>
File: CG popularity.jpg (116KB, 600x704px) Image search: [Google]
CG popularity.jpg
116KB, 600x704px
>>156498189
>That's what I love about Code Geass. Neither side was good and the only reason why anyone would give a shit about the Japs is because Lelouch was using them
Anyone with an actual brain can see that nobody cared about the Elevens or their problems they just wanted Lelouch to win because he was the star.
>>
>>156498477
>Does that mean all Britannians are racist?

To be fair to that other anon, I think at one point Cornelia does say that discrimination is their official policy.
>>
>>156498363
>2)Suzaku being shot and almost killed by his superior for questioning orders while being called a "monkey" for it was a clear sign of blatant racism

You clearly have never been to the army. Specially if your country is at war, then disobedience means death and humiliation.
>>
>>156491526
people always said lelouch was the pragmatic one and suzaku the idealistic fool but it's literally the other way around
suzaku understood the system he was in and was rapidly working his way up through it to achieve his goals in the most logical way while lelouch was being a fucktard going around ruining everything while spouting his bullshit about how it would help change the world
>>
>>156491526
I've never hated him. I get what he's trying to do, but to change Britannia from within is a process that takes a long time. it's a shame they did away with that in R2 for a much easier to write solution to the problems of the Code Geass world.
>>
>>156491526
Same happened to me. He gets much better in R2
I'm still a lulufag though
>>
>>156497496
>>156497848
Most people were caught in the middle of the bullshit of different factions. The Japanese people were caught in the middle of Britannia and the Japanese government's international politics, which resulted in Japan being invaded and thousands of people dying. They are caught in the middle of the terrorists/nationalists battle with the Britannian occupation, which results in innocents being taking hostage, massacred in reprisals and sweeps, or killed as collateral. The people were desperate for a savior, whoever it would be.

Do people forget that even as Lelouch took up the revolutionary banner, he opposed the nationalists and "old fools"? Do people forget at some point Suzaku was viewed favorably by the Japanese people as someone who promised change in the system?
>>
>>156492093
>betrayed his people
WHY do people keep on forgetting that Britannians would gladly genocide the Japanese to the very last person if they kept on fighting with no surrender?

>>156492438
Suzaku's plan was to use Britannian meritocracy in the military to achieve his goals.
Being Knight of One allows one to become the king of an entire territory.
Also, connections with royalty gained through merits of battle in a war-torn world will help ease the climb.

Change from the inside doesn't mean everything will be flowery as fuck. It just means you change things.

And in the end, Suzaku sided with the Britannian Prince who won a Britannian Civil War and became the Britannian Emperor. Now he controls the current Britannian Empress.
>>
File: IMG_2209.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2209.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>156498477
>Does that mean all Britannians are racist? Nope as the show clearly demonstrated.

Japanese civilians are forced to kill each other for the fun of the general public.

I think the way most Britannians look at the Japanese is very clear
>>
>>156498626
In fact the show has nothing to really say about his method or whether or not it would work, it would have been interesting see the ups and down of the SAZ just to see how it would have shaped his character but that gets abandoned and he's all about taking down Lelouch in R2 and his heel face turn isn't about showing how shitty his methods are but an event that was completely out of his control which was a culmination of everything bad that has transpired through the show which is kind of a cheap way out to get him and Lelouch to join forces.
>>
>>156492275
>his rigid belief
>Suzaku
>rigid belief
Did you just watch the first half of season 1 and stopped watching it altogether?
>>
>>156498733
>general public.
It was an aristocrat event that a public outing. Those high class don't represent all Britannians.
>>
>>156498733
The Japanese nationalists could care less. Their former Prime Minister would allow the complete death of the Japanese race before surrender. They don't care about Japanese dying in their attacks either.
The Europeans are equally just as prejudiced.
With the Britannians, you have assholes and you have good guys.
Clovis was the one who installed the Honorary Britannian system even though he hates the Japanese for killing Lelouch (he thought).
>>
>>156498733
I don't think you understand what "general public" means.
>>
>>156492371
>everyone who doesn't agree with my opinion of a character must be retarded
Flawless logic you have there. What if I told you I never got "slapped over the head" by R2?
>>
>>156498805
>>156498956
Watch Akito and see how Japanese immigrants are treated in Europe.

Note that Akito is the most recent Code Geass anime, and if they continue with this trend R3 will truly show the extreme racism 11s suffer
>>
>>156498699
i didn't forget either of those things, and nice post by the way, here's a (you)
>>
>>156497848
>because of some far fetched smidgen of hope that he could somehow improve the government from the inside.
The funny thing is that he did improve the Britannian government from the inside. He uses the Britannians to build his own personal power base, then co-opts first a Britannian princess, then a 2nd in line prince, then another Britannian princess, then a Britannian emperor, then an exiled Britannian prince who becomes a Britannian emperor.
People keep on thinking as if the Britannian Empire was a shitty republic. All it takes to change things in a centralized government is by influencing the people in power.
That's it.
I mean, the Enlightenment happened for a reason.
>>
>>156499064
>11 treatment in Europe
>blame it on mainland Britannians
>>
>>156499064
You do realize that Akito is a prequel that teakes place before R2 right? You do realize that the EU treated 11s far differently than Brits right? For one thing at least in Britannia you could become an honary britannia whereas in EU you were only sent to die in battle.
>>
>>156491526
My opinion of him did change along the lines of >>156491658 . Still I wouldn't call it tremendous respect. I still think he was naive. A single soldier can only do so much. And his whole plan to protect the japanese relied reaching the position of knight of one. Way too convenient. This doesn't happen irl. Collabos just keep collaborating.
>>
>>156499036
>everyone who doesn't agree with my opinion of a character must be retarded
Yes?
> What if I told you I never got "slapped over the head" by R2?
Then you were on Arthur's side because whether you were with Lelouch or Suzaku you got slapped over the head.
>>
Was there any reason for there to be so many britannians in area eleven? Japan had only been defeated recently and they had an enormous foreign civilian population awfully quickly.

The britannians were diluting and destroying Japanese culture and the Japanese people, and they were doing it with what seemed to be a practiced hand. For anyone who truly cared about their heritage and nation papa Kururugi was the last hope, and Lelouch's violence was the only way. The only issue was that Lelouch didn't give a shit about Japan or its people.
>>
>>156499160
>Way too convenient. This doesn't happen irl.
Well, IRL, no one gets convenient super eye powers that can mind control everyone with a deus ex machina pizza eating sexy woman that can do shit for you that you can't do.

Suzaku's path was more realistic, especially since the Brits had an actual path to glory, unlike other conquerors during their primes in human history.

Normally, when you fight those people, you die without results. Normally, you also have to wait for 2 to 3 generations if not a hundred years for things to change.
>>
>>156499202
No, not really.
>>
Let's remember that Lelouch hated and didn't even try to reason with his siblings except when he was trying to be autistic with best character Euphy. Literally none of the siblings had issues with him and it makes Lelouch look stupid when the show could've been made easy if he didn't kill his Britani Identity.
>>
File: french foreign legion.png (15KB, 220x168px) Image search: [Google]
french foreign legion.png
15KB, 220x168px
>>156499149
I don't see anything wrong with that.
>For one thing at least in Britannia you could become an honary britannia whereas in EU you were only sent to die in battle
Yeah, because Suzaku was totally never used as expendable bait over the course of the series. And honorary britannians totally had the same rights and never had to deal with discrimination.
>>
>>156499213
>Was there any reason for there to be so many britannians in area eleven?
Area 11 was the most problematic of the Areas also Sakuradite which was needed for KMF development. Clovis also used the grounds to search for Lelouch and Nunnally.
>>
>>156491526
He's a fucking idiot. If he joined Lelouch from the start, three times the lives wouldn't have been lost. The only reason it took so long for Lelouch to take the throne was because he was in the way.

Look at Reinhard and Siegfried.
>>
>>156499266
Yes, yes really
'>>156499282
>Yeah, because Suzaku was totally never used as expendable bait over the course of the series.
The only case was because Zero was in his mits and he chose to do so of his free will
>And honorary britannians totally had the same rights
More rights than the Japs in the EU
>>
File: youngroyals smaller.jpg (766KB, 1234x1728px) Image search: [Google]
youngroyals smaller.jpg
766KB, 1234x1728px
>>156499268
>still no Lelouch of Britannia show

One fucking job Sunrise.
>>
>>156499290
>Area 11 was the most problematic of the Areas
So they moved a shit ton of civilians into it? I wasn't talking about occupational forces.
>>
>>156499282
>expendable bait
>was checked for combat quality by an experimental KF unit
>gets most advanced KF unit in Britannian army
>gets the chance to prove his mettle and quickly climbs the ranks

Children, the lot of you.
As people once said of Cao Cao, " "A capable minister in times of peace; a crafty hero in a troubled land." Greatness is almost always a combination of luck and opportunity as it is their own talents.

The good thing with Suzaku is that the world is at war and he is a great soldier while Britannia's greatest soldier is a king of his own land.
>>
>>156499378
Colonial military and governments require support employees. Support employees have families. Families are civilians.
>>
>>156499282
>Honary Britannian
>Free to go past restricted zones
>Given more freedom than average Eleven
>Have the option to go up in the ranks for better social status

>EU Jap
>No actually rights
>You are a kamikaze pilot sent to die if you manage to live you're not given anything just be sure you live for the next battle which you probably won't
>>
>>156499342
>>156499380
>cornelia sends him for a suicide mission in a corridor occupied by fragmentation canon who shot down 2 knightmares during the hotel hostage situation to create a diversion
>Schneizel orders him to suicide together with Zero on Kaminejima
Moreover, you say it's of his own free wil but if you'll remember the guy was suicidal. That doesn't make it okay.
>>
>>156499527
>guy's free will is not okay even if it actually is of his own free will
You forgot he was using the most advanced KF in the world at the time.
>>
>>156499432
Does that include the gamblers at the start of R2? Or does it explain how the trains were always full of britannians overlooking the eleven ghettos? Or the groups of britannian delinquents we see randomly bullying elevens? There were entire cities made up of nearly entirely britannians. The Japanese had been nearly entirely displaced even before the first season started.
>>
>>156498315
I didn't "hate" him, he just had an objectively shitty and juvenile philosophy. Ep 4, Lulu (as Zero) calls him an idiot and he agrees, and that's all that really needs to be said on the matter.
>>
>>156499566
What does Gundam tier plot convenience have to do with that?
>>
>>156499090
it's been a while since I watched the show so i could be wrong, but I don't remember Suzaku actually improving, anything. However, I do remember him and Euphy would have put an end to the conflict and improved the relations with the Japan area project.
Its not that I don't think Suzaku wouldn't have been able to improve things, he almost did. I can't bring myself to like him because of how he pinned all his hopes on this difficult, lengthy, and unlikely solution. and how he fought the rebellion.
>>
File: cecile suzaku.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cecile suzaku.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
The important question is why didn't he get a slice of that Cecile cake?
>>
>>156499595
>and he agrees
Nope
>>
>>156499628
He literally does. Watch the episode again.
>>
>>156499641
Cool horseshit bro
>>
>>156499602
>Its not that I don't think Suzaku wouldn't have been able to improve things, he almost did. I can't bring myself to like him because of how he pinned all his hopes on this difficult, lengthy, and unlikely solution. and how he fought the rebellion
This, so much. The guy should have played on both fields. That's what would have been coherent for a guy who pretends to have the japanese people best interests at heart.
>>
>>156499579
Did you study world history? Colonials create colonies, it attracts all sorts of people, cities are built, more people go to the place looking for a better life, attracts seedy people, and it goes along. This shit has happened in just about every empire in humanity.
>>
>>156499602
>but I don't remember Suzaku actually improving
Re-establishing the SAZ
>did. I can't bring myself to like him because of how he pinned all his hopes on this difficult, lengthy, and unlikely solution. and how he fought the rebellion
That's because you're an idiot like all the detractors

>>156499659
Thank fuck you didn't write this.
>>
>>156499602
>but I don't remember Suzaku actually improving, anything.
The Area 11 Administrative Zone would have improved aspects of Japanese life.
The only reason Suzaku wasn't able to improve anything in season 1 was Lelouch joking around with a mind control eye.
He also improved Britannia by siding with the victorious side in the Britannian Civil War.
He and Lelouch killed a lot of people in a span of three months.
>>
Following Lelouch mean people die because of fighting.
Following Suzaku mean people die of waiting.
>>
>>156491526

No. Suzaku redeemed himself when he accepted to be Lelouch's knight and to become Zero.

All his past mistakes where cleansed with Lelouch's blood 10 years ago but yeah, he was mistaken on mostly everything. He never did "the right thing".

When he ended the war all he did was condemning the japs to live on slums and starve. He did that...

He becoming an honorary Britannian was bullshit too. Is not like every 11 could do that... he could because he was an outstanding gifted pilot who just happened to be on the right place at the right time.

Furthermore, he only is given that chance because Zero appeared. He only reacts to Lelouch basically... and so does Euphy. She would have never even thought about the Jap zone if she had not learned that Zero was Lelouch, heck, she would not have had a chance to do a thing had Zero not assassinated Clovis.

So no, even if he had "the right intentions" he did nothing right and all that he could actually do was because he was reacting to Zero's actions.
>>
File: Woah there.png (99KB, 157x519px) Image search: [Google]
Woah there.png
99KB, 157x519px
>>156499659
>The guy should have played on both fields. That's what would have been coherent for a guy who pretends to have the japanese people best interests at heart.
>>
>>156499657
>An old friend used to tell me all the time that I was being stupid
>I guess it's a personal fault
>>
>>156499779
>The only reason Suzaku wasn't able to improve anything in season 1 was Lelouch joking around with a mind control eye.
And the only reason Lelouch wasn't able to improve anything was because Suzaku was basically a super hero.
>>
>>156499264
This. It was a stretch and a nigh unobtainable goal, but it was the only way to legitimately improve his country's standing.
>>
>>156499809
>Following Lelouch mean people die because of fighting.
No everyone dies including innocent people like Shirley's father. With Suzaku the only people that die are the opposition
>>
>>156499602
>and how he fought the rebellion.
THINK RATIONALLY

Ultimate Military Superpower with ZERO qualms about wiping out entire populations
vs
a rebellion with basically nothing at the start, no allies, no nothing

If you were a person with a brain, you can clearly see which side would win. It's not Suzaku's fault that the rebellion had magic eye hax no one knew about.
>>
>>156499342
No you fucking faggot. Have you ever fucking considered that people judge characters by different values, and that a characters alignment with your own values does not reflect others?
>>
>>156499855
>And the only reason Lelouch wasn't able to improve anything was because Suzaku was basically a super hero.
Suzaku was just one man. Lelouch couldn't improve anything because he was narrow minded and didn't care about anything but Nunally by the time he actually saw the bigger picture karma caught up to him the worst way imaginable
>>
>>156499627
He's attracted only to britannian royal family
>>
>>156499627
Really the only thing I'm disappointed by him in.
>>
>>156499901
>This character is bad because he doesn't align with my values
Every Suzaku hater ever
>>
>>156499213
>Lelouch didn't give a shit about Japan or its people.
did you forget the part where lelouch confronts some brits over their mistreatment of 11s
>>
>>156499815
>he could because he was an outstanding gifted pilot who just happened to be on the right place at the right time.
Cao Cao became the penultimate Prime Minister of the Han Dynasty Empire because he was a gifted man who just happened to be on the right place at the right time.

The world is changed by gifted people who happen to be on the right places at the right times. Making that a negative on him is tantamount to saying Lelouch is a lucky fuck for getting into trouble, dragging him into some ghetto mess, then for some odd reason, he meets up with CC and her giving him a geass.
>>
>>156499931
>Only cared about Nunnaly
Wrong, he only cared about his own pride and showed it through careless rage when things went different to how he wanted them to. Nunnaly was always just an excuse for him.
>>
>>156499953
>this character is good because he aligns with my values
Literally you. I don't hate Suzaku because of any values though, I just hate him because e annoys me. I'm not "wrong' for doing that because it's completely subjective. You can't be wrong for having an opinion.
>>
>>156494958
I'm very much looking forward to the return of Coolzaku and other nickname memes he'll generate.
>>
>>156499264
>Suzaku's path was more realistic
Literally saved by a pocket watch in the first episode.
>>
>>156499968
He was trying to "protect the weak". He didn't want to save the Japanese because he wanted them to rebuild their nation, he just saw their mistreatment as a reflection of his father and fucked with them out of spite.
>>
>>156500050
Drugzaku, spinzaku, jerkzaku. What else?
>>
>>156499938
As far as I can tell, this is actually true.

He doesn't care about gender either.
>>
>>156500061
People have been saved by cellphones in real life from 9mm pistols. That's why they're pistols and not high-power rifles.
Besides, that's a heckuva lot more realistic than "green haired woman with green pubes and never gets fat after eating 3 boxes of greasy pizza gives you mind control powers that prevent your imminent execution by soldiers" scenario.
>>
>>156498105
Only after turning in Lulu after the massacre. Everything he achieved was because of Lulu in the end.

And the first of anything doesn't really matter unless it has a long term effect. Did other elevens becomes Brit knights? Did he actually get bratania to change anything? No he did not.

He was an exception to the rule and then got ordered to go slaughter rebels in random parts of the world. Didn't change a fucking thing.
>>
>>156500044
And I'm not really a big fan of history, it's not that interesting to me. See, we have different standards by which we judge a character.
>>
>>156500131
He was already a knight. Both Euphemia and Cornelia gave him knighthood. Cornelia, the real knighthood. What Charles gave him was the position of KotR, which was way higher than a regular knight, answering only to the Emperor himself.
>>
File: smugzaku.jpg (179KB, 760x573px) Image search: [Google]
smugzaku.jpg
179KB, 760x573px
>>156500080
How could you forget Smugzaku?
>>
>>156499987

Yes. That's a valid point but it's not what i was getting at. I meant not every japanese could get there, not even trying... he was an extraordinary case, not an example the average eleven could follow to be part of the system, which was Suzaku's idea... that the average guy could change the status quo from within. The average guy can't, Suzaku can.

A status quo exist precisely for those to have power to retain it.
>>
>>156500004
Suzaku doesn't really align with my values, but I am a lover of history, and a lot of great people who achieve legendary things through history do so by being a talented man with the right talent at the right place at the right time.
>>
>>156498522
Of course we wanted Lulu to win. The entire mood of the board changed depending on how well or bad he did that week.

It was a damn anime soap opera and we care more about who's doing what to who than ideals or patriotism. That's entertainment.
>>
>>156498522
>Rolo in 4th place
Two fleijas weren't enough
>>
>>156500131
>Only after turning in Lulu after the massacre.
What? He became Knighted into the Britannia Army because Euphie liked him and he showed his prowless in battle on several occasions then Cornelia knighted him again because he saved her life. Suzaku got into the Knights of Round as a bargain with the Emperor but he was already inducted by his own workmanship before then.
> Did other elevens becomes Brit knights?
There were actually a lot of Elevens in high positions in the Britannian Army he was just the first one Knighted. His knighting was just to show poof that the system does work to Elevens.
>Didn't change a fucking thing.
It actually did qwell down terroist activities in Area 11 as intended and for a while actually made people convinced that it was within grasp...then Lelouch fucked it all up.
>>
>>156500205
>Suzaku can
And just like Cao Cao, that was all that's needed to happen. Britannia is not a republic, where you need masses of people to change the system. All you need is one man or woman in the right place, and everything can change.
An example of this would be the Enlightenment and the introduction of such concepts as noblesse oblige. Centralized governments can be changed from the top.
Most people who shit on Suzaku's path still wants to think on a democratic/republican level.
He doesn't operate in such a system. The logic they judge him by almost doesn't apply.
>>
Coolzaku > Smugzaku
dem shades were true GOAT
>>
>>156494958
The VAs and director were shit talking his sunnies so hard in the audio commentary.
>>
>>156500001
>>156499931
He did use Nunnaly as an excuse for his doings. But It's not because he only ever gave a fuck about himself, lelouch wanted to believe that he does it solely for his sister, so he wouldn't have to admit to himself he actually cares about improving his friend's and soldiers' lifes. He felt the need to make the world a better place within himself, didn't really need Nunnaly's wish. Lelouch just always tried to covince himself he's much more cold and ruthless than he actually was.
>>
>>156500122
>"green haired woman with green pubes and never gets fat after eating 3 boxes of greasy pizza
BEST CODE GEASS
E
S
T
>>
I dislike Suzaku, but I hate The Order of the Black Knight even more. And god damn that Ohgi, fuck him.
>>
>>156491526
When he did the spin I liked him. Still I adore Lelouch.
>>
>>156500585
He spins in the first episode
>>
>>156500462
fucking this
>>
>>156500310
Normal knighthood wasn't very hard to obtain. Doesn't change the fact he got to be KotR cause of turning in Lelouch. We all know he wouldn't of gotten anywhere close to the rounds without a massive catch like Lulu.

> His knighting was just to show poof that the system does work to Elevens.
You do understand how a bit of propaganda works right? If they show, hey this guy did it so can you! Then it's easy to get the rabble to work harder. Doesn't mean they are going to get knighted and far as we know he's the only one. So >Did other elevens becomes Brit knights

No they did not.

> actually did qwell down terroist activities in Area 11
And then he got sent off to quell other terrorist activites. Meaning nothing changed. He wasn't moving up in KotR ranks. He wasn't actually changing the system at all. He wasn't even there to fucking protect japan. He just got sent off to slaughter whomever he was ordered to.
>>
>>156491526
Zuzaku is always wrong. Always.
>>
File: NT1706_HONTEN.jpg (236KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
NT1706_HONTEN.jpg
236KB, 300x210px
Poster from Newtype june issue

can we all just stop arguing and agree that Ohgi was the worst? Let's all hate Ohgi
>>
File: 14758565280380.jpg (65KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
14758565280380.jpg
65KB, 1200x675px
>>156500707
>Normal knighthood wasn't very hard to obtain.
Hey dumbfuck
HE WAS THE FIRST JAPANESE TO KNIGHTED INTO THE IMPERIAL ARMY. THEY MADE SUCH A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT THAT THEY BROADCAST IT TO MAKE A POINT TO ALL THE REBELS SO THAT ZERO WOULD LOSE INFLUENCE. You are wrong so its time for you to move on.
>Doesn't change the fact he got to be KotR cause of turning in Lelouch.
Doesn't change the fact that his Knighthood had shit to do with Lelouch so why you're bringing that up as an argument I have no clue. Either you just can't admit defeat or you like being proven wrong.

>propaganda
Accept we're actually shown it commencing and being achievable, it becomes less propaganda and more like a news feed of the results of hardwork in the Britannia Army. Once again the Brits had NO REASON for propaganda because Japs were free to join or not this was just a means to stop riots in Area 11.

>No they did not.
Yes they did.

>And then he got sent off to quell other terrorist activites.
Wrong again dumbfuck. The last time Suzaku was rushed out into Area 11 was during the Black Rebellion which was Lelouch's own counterattack against Britannia forces after his fuck up in the SAZ after that all terrorist activities ceased.

>Meaning nothing changed. He wasn't moving up in KotR ranks. He wasn't actually changing the system at all. He wasn't even there to fucking protect japan. He just got sent off to slaughter whomever he was ordered to.
Wrong on all accounts dumbass. Essentially getting into the KotR is the highest rank you can get because the only place left is the Emperor's personal bodyguard the KoO. Well actually becoming the first Japanese Knight is changing the system, so you lose again. What was there to protect in Japan? There were no terroist attacks in the Ghetto anymore after he captured Lelouch and the BK were over.
>>
File: IMG_20170429_072119.jpg (815KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_072119.jpg
815KB, 2048x1536px
New artbooks are out
>>
>>156501089
?$
>>
>>156498477
Come the fuck on, even the Britannian police were helping to distribute refrain to the ghettos. They were corrupt from the bottom to the top.
>>
>>156494582
>ship Lulu with everyone
What, even Mao and Lloyd?
>>
File: 1477640692770.png (592KB, 914x898px) Image search: [Google]
1477640692770.png
592KB, 914x898px
>>156491526
>decade ago
>>
>>156498152
>loyal
Feels bad Urabe had to die in R2. That dude had more loyalty to Zero than the rest of the Black Knight's starting members.
>>
>>156491526
only because he voiced Osomatsu
>>
>>156498522
> nothing for Sayako
> all those oranges for Orange
> someone voted for Clovis
Why is best ninja maid not loved? Was it because she set up those ridiculous 108 dates for Lelouch?
>>
>>156491526
>used to cheer for lulu because i was an edgy faggot
>I now hate Suzaku because of his hypocritical and idealistic bullshit.
Lulu was right, and was willing to make some hard decisions for the greater good. Though struggled when it came to those he was close to. Overall a better character arc than Suzu who wanted everyone to 'get along' without really knowing how to properly achieve that, and actually selling out the one person who was making a difference to King Faggot the 98th
>>
>>156498522
I want the head of whoever voted for Ogi on a platter.
>>
>>156491526
He was a always a hypocrite, at least Lelouch always took responsibility for what he did
>>
File: IMG_20170429_082449.jpg (845KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_082449.jpg
845KB, 1536x2048px
Engrish
>>
>>156500061
More unbelievable things happened in the first episode.
>>
File: faggot.gif (3MB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.gif
3MB, 375x250px
>>156502407
>Lulu was right
>Show beats you over the head that he's wrong

Turn 21 was all about saying that Lelouch's entire conquest was for naught and that he lost everything for no reason.

>>156502540
>at least Lelouch always took responsibility for what he did
Top fucking kek
>>
>>156502532
What about those who voted for VV and Diethard? I liked Diethard for his support role as a PR guy, but got annoyed at how fast he backstabbed Lelouch by siding with Schneizel. No idea why Diethard thought Lelouch will grant him his wish of being geassed as he's dying.
>>
File: 1490632173236.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490632173236.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>156502826
>Turn 21 was all about saying that Lelouch's entire conquest was for naught and that he lost everything for no reason.
>>
>>156491526
>tremendous respect
>for a cartoon
What? You know he didn't ACTUALLY do any of those things, right? He's not real.
>>
>>156499064
Your logic makes no sense. Europe didn't treat the Elevens as bad as Britannia did and Akito has no impact on any upcoming project because it's made by different people. Speculate about more Code Geass but not so randomly, pal. Japan also got their country back so your logic makes even less sense now.
>>
>Even fucking Lloyd says Suzu's beliefs are irrational and contradictory, and he's a mad scientist
Yeah, Suzu a shit.
>>
>>156502826
>Turn 21 was all about saying that Lelouch's entire conquest was for naught and that he lost everything for no reason.

No? It wasnt about that
>>
File: 124151347548534.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
124151347548534.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
>>156491526
How could anyone ever hate a face like this?
Coincidentally, also mfw someone already posted >>156500204
>>
File: 1402904631502.png (534KB, 598x512px) Image search: [Google]
1402904631502.png
534KB, 598x512px
Nah, even when I was young I knew that just because I didn't root for his method doesn't mean I didn't like his character or cause. He represents a thematic opposition to Lelouch's character of single-minded antagonism that better grounds the world in reality.

Like, how much worse would the show have been if it ONLY showed the side of the young, spunky rebels? You lose out on all of the depth of the story beyond the 'haha i planted bombs there kaikaku-dori oh maybe im a bit of a manipulative dick after all'.
>>
>>156502908
>Europe didn't treat the Elevens as bad as Britannia did
What? Did you even watch the Akito OVAs? The Euros treated the Elevens worse. They didn't even have ghettos, just refugee camps which were shitholes. Unlike the Britannians, they had no way of getting Euro status at all. Their only job was to get killed as cannon fodder for EU armies.
>>
The duality between Lulu and Suzaku is about whether you believe the ends justify the means.
>>
>>156503290
Both of them thought the ends justified the means. It's just their means were generally of different paths.
>>
>one of the most massively popular shows of the 00s
>only gets a oav sequel most people will never har of instead of full on proper new season

why

Do they not like money?
>>
>>156503340

Isn't the primary conflict between the two that Suzaku cannot accept the chaos and destruction that Lulu creates with his rebellion? That's literally what the saying is about.
>>
>>156502407
Not really Lulu was just going on a egotistical rage filled killing spree in R1.
Suzaku already made the hard decsion as a child and chose a different more indirect path.

Lulu wanted to make up for what he did in R1 in R2.

Suzaku was broken in R2. He was openly suicidal and lacked free will. His defining kindness was taken advantage of multiple times and it dwindled by the end of the show.

>actually selling out the one person who was making a difference to King Faggot the 98th
After pinning the blame for the massacre on Euphy to Suzaku's face.

>>156503340
Not in R1 Suzaku rejected that because he killed his father.
>>
Anyone else thought how funny it was that Suzaku is basically a superhuman? Stuff like running faster than machine gun fire, running up walls at high speed, spin kicks with so much air time, sure there is shit like geass users around but Suzaku was seemingly a regular guy with basic military training, I would assume.
>>
>>156494958
Many isntance when CLAMP design delivers. To be honest I dont expect much when it airs.

Code Geass is such a ride I would never forget.
>>
>>156503346
CG was a pretty self-contained story. They couldn't justify another season without retconning the ending for the original series
Same with EVA and TTGL - not everything has to be a long-running meme series like Naruto and Monotagari my man
>>
File: everyone.jpg (112KB, 1280x546px) Image search: [Google]
everyone.jpg
112KB, 1280x546px
>>156501730
EVERYONE.
>>
>>156499358
I would buy the BD in a heartbeat. I do not understand why Sunrise does not milk the series. SOL would not need lotsa fund.
>>
>>156503767
>>156503346
You guys seriously don't know?
>>
>>156504116
Every day, I try as hard as I can to forget Akito
>>
>>156503802
>EVERYONE
You are a madman turning Lulu into a bicycle.
>>
>>156503664
Supposedly there was supposed to be an explanation (something related to geass) for that, but it dropped when they had to rework R2.
>>
>>156504218
>>156504218
maybe it'll be brought back for S3
It's probably gonna delve deeper into the geass stuff, so why not
>>
>>156504185
He's referring to R3.

Which has been announced.
>>
>>156504218
It's probably some shit like
>The Universe changes in accordance with the Geass
or some other dumb shit related to that
>>
>>156504349
Right, but it's not exactly timely is it?
The original point was why did they not serialize it, or at least a new season while it was still relevant in 00s
>>
>>156504413
Plenty of people are still interested.
>>
>>156504413
sunrise wouldn't bother If they weren't sure it'll bring them money. CG still has a big fanbase for a 10 years old anime
>>
>>156502872
>>156503004
>Hey Lelouch it's your mom! The person you literally based your entire rebellion on? Turns out I've been alive all this time and I made your life a living hell since I was in cahoots with the person you loath the most in the world.
>All those lives you trampled over were all for naught and you wasted all your time for a rebellion you had no chance of winning

Yeah...he totally won alright
>>
>>156504749
Which is why he destroyed them both, ruined their decades of planning and went to do what the fuck he wanted.
>>
>>156504907
Except none of that refutes what I said. His entire ambition was a fucking lie and he ruined people's lives for literally no reason.

>and went to do what the fuck he wanted.
Yeah like kill himself.
>>
File: 1470771094528.jpg (20KB, 494x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470771094528.jpg
20KB, 494x375px
>>156504907
>>156504907
Yeah except all this came after the fact so its entirely pointless. The whole point of that episode and most of R2 was to see his fall and show the result of all his actions come back to bit him in the ass with the revelation in Turn 21 being the final kicker. The reason why Zero's Requiem even comes about was for him to make amends for his sins.
>>
>>156504958
>His entire ambition was a fucking lie
Yes
>he ruined people's lives for literally no reason.
No, Everything he did flipped the world upside down and brought a lot of necessary changes.
>>
>>156505051
>Everything he did flipped the world upside down and brought a lot of necessary changes.
Yeah like killing Shirley that was neccessary
>>
>>156505051
>Everything he did flipped the world upside down and brought a lot of necessary changes.
Not really. The ultimate irony in Code Geass was that Lelouch's actions wasn't necessary his resolution came about because he thought he had gone too far to live a happy life with Nunnally, its the same as Suzaku. Both were far too gone for anyone to help them and Zero's Requiem was just a suicide pact between two retards doing what they thought for themselves and not the world.
>>
>>156505154
Yeah, world becoming a much better place to live in was just a coincidence.
>>
did he actually got his Water?
>>
>>156505338
>world becoming a much better place
R3 being a thing proves this wrong
>>
>>156505396
Better doesn't mean perfect and doesn't mean it can't become worse again.
>>
>>156491526
Not really. I always considered him just another side of the coin. His method even did end up almost working when he cozied up to Euphy which almost led to the SAZ.
>>
>>156504958
>ruined people's lives for literally no reason
What the fuck are you even talking about? He saved Japan AND the world from his megalomaniac father.
>>
>>156491658
>>156492371
The only people who idolize Suzaku are immature, edgy manchildren who are desperately trying to be different. There is no logical way to support Suzaku. Nothing he does is defensible.

He's a collaborator. He's Vichy. He's the guy who works hand-in-hand with the Nazis because they're the established government. If people like Suzaku controlled the world, we'd be living under fascism. History has shown us time and time again that you can't fight super villain evil by playing by the rules. Was slavery defeated by slaves and abolitionists "changing the system from within"? No, it wasn't. Slavery got more and more brutal as time went on, until we had a war to stop it. Was Segregation defeated by activists "changing the system from within"? Fuck no, it wasn't. It was done through civil disobedience.

If you think Suzaku has a point—any point at all—you are a 12-year-old living in a 30-year-old's body.
>>
>>156505569
Wait are you seriously going to ignore the thousands of lives he killed or the main reason why the world hates his ass?
>>
File: 1444392942942.gif (2MB, 383x207px) Image search: [Google]
1444392942942.gif
2MB, 383x207px
>>156505582
>mfw arguing with a Suzakurager
>>
>>156505598
There would be NOBODY left if the Ragnarok Connection took place. And every single character had blood on their hands.
>>
>>156505695
>There would be NOBODY left if the Ragnarok Connection took place
It took place PRICELY because Lelouch fell for Charles trap. Did you forget that CC was planted to keep an eye on him and led him there?
>>
>>156505816
Charles was manipulating all of his children, what's your point? From Day 1, Lelouch's goal was to kill his father and liberate Japan.
>>
>>156505816
>Did you forget that CC was planted to keep an eye on him and led him there?
That's a myth. I rewatched the series a couple months ago, and CC was NOT a plant. She was rogue. Charles was trying to lure her out.
>>
>>156505695
>There would be NOBODY left if the Ragnarok Connection took place
And all those people Lelouch killed would have still be alive. Guess what? Those people he killed ain't coming back so that's kind of a worthless point to bring up also Lelouch was the key for the damn thing happening to begin with by leading CC to him.

>>156505872
The point is saying Lelouch stopped something he started doesn't negate all the terrible shit he did especially when the entire point of his revelation was that everything he did was unnecessary

>>156505935
CC literally fucking said that she was a plant and was conspiring with Charles to lead Lelouch because he promised that she could die.
>>
>>156505935
>I rewatched the series a couple months ago, and CC was NOT a plant. She was rogue. Charles was trying to lure her out.
You may want to actually watch the series because according to R2 she was. She made a deal with Charles before the start of the series.
>>
>>156504477
>>156504592
way to miss the fucking point
>>
>>156506041
Oh, you have a point?
>>
>>156505816
She wasn't working with Charles. She switched sides for few minutes when he was willing to kill her
>>
>>156505695
>>156505569
I wanna know how does that negate the fact that all those lives he ruined and killed for especially when it wasn't to stop his father from completing it, which he didn't even fucking know was a thing.

> And every single character had blood on their hands.
That's not an argument at all.

I like that Okouchi doesn't play him off as a hero and does point out the fact that everything he did was pointless yet Lelouchfags want to deny it
>>
>>156506090
>She wasn't working with Charles
She was. Lelouch had to make her a better offer
>She switched sides for few minutes when he was willing to kill her
Wrong again dumbfuck, she was always with Charles and lead Lelouch on because of the promise, nowhere in the episode does it mention that Charles gave her the offer RIGHT FUCKING THERE.
>>
>>156506158
But she wasn't? Charles literally decided not to kill Lelouch so he could lure her out, because he had no fucking idea where she is.
>>
>>156506246
>But she wasn't?
She was.
> Charles literally decided not to kill Lelouch so he could lure her out, because he had no fucking idea where she is.
Wrong again.
>>
File: 6e8.jpg (19KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
6e8.jpg
19KB, 960x422px
>>156505582
>>
>>156506246
>Charles didn't know where CC was and CC wasn't in cohots with Charles
>She is literally right fucking behind him when Lelouch meets up with him again
>>
>>156506275
okay I'm done arguing with you, because you just ignore facts.
>>
>>156506331
>facts
>is blatantly wrong

Okay
>>
>>156506275
>>156505997
Holy fucking shit, watch the show again. Marianne literally comments how CC was the lynchpin to their plan and that they were lost because she went into hiding and wouldn't come out. All the shit with Britannia happened because they were trying to bring out CC. CC, meanwhile, forged an alliance with Lelouch so she could die.

CC was not manipulating Lelouch.

CC was not leading Lelouch to the Emperor.

CC was legitimately on Lelouch's side so she could get what she wanted (death).

This shit meme about her being a double agent needs to die.
>>
>>156506404
>>156506404
>ALL DIS BULLSHIT

Yep let's just pretend Turn 15 didn't happen and continue with this shitty fanfiction
>>
>>156491526
It never changed. I always thought he was an unlucky character. Lulu was edgy, dark, theatrical and carried the story forward. Suzaku was a rival and this was enough to make him unlikable for a lot of people here. But nobody cared about the reasons.
>>
File: zero-requiem.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px)
zero-requiem.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>156506514
Just like how people hated Yang because he was against Reinhard or how people hate L because he was against Light. As long as the story doesn't make him a joke its all good and Code Geass wouldn't be what it was without both of them
>>
>>156506120
>all those lives he ruined
Whose lives are you talking about? Nobody would exist if he didn't do anything. Everyone who's still alive is only alive because of Lelouch.
>>
>>156506514
I'll say they both carried the show. It would have no been as interesting or entertaining without one or the other. The were perfect foils for each other.
>>
>>156506654
>I haven't watched the show

Fucking embarrassing
>>
is suzuaku gay for Lelouch?
>>
File: 1438014429226.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438014429226.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>156507671
who wouldn't be
>>
I'm curious, how many of you Suzakufags also sided with the vampire scum/faggot monk in Shiki?
>>
>>156491526
The only character I hated was Rolo beccause hes' a fucking faggot. Even Nina is great because she's amusing.
>>
>>156508046
As many as the Lelouchfags who sided with Light i.e. all of them
>>
File: 1373871286358.gif (428KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1373871286358.gif
428KB, 200x183px
>>156508263
I think Lulu was more in the right, but also think that Light was a self-righteous piece of shit that got what he deserved when he bled out crying for help like the faggot he was.
>>
>>156508263
>implying
not the same anon, but I'll admit I'm a Lelouchfag and thought Light was an insufferable autist
>>
>>156508046
>faggot
>got eternal life, escaped from soggy village life, got a new reason for living, and a loyal waifu
Please. If you turn the chess board around, that guy got the best end for him after his mum got killed from the villagers' misaimed rage. It's his dad that deserved his terrible infant unlife status as he knew about the shiki and kept silent since he wanted a good undead life.

Now Ohgi otoh, fuck that backstabbing coward. I can't believe he backed Schneizel after that dude threatened them with Fleija.
>>
>>156508359
>boo hoo, my dad is making me inherit a job I don't like
>I'll just let my village be massacred and save the one that led this ultimately pointless attack
Nah, fuck him and fuck you.
>>
>>156491526
Didn't pay him much attention years ago, then I started hating him, then I started respecting him
>>
>>156508402
I ain't supporting the monk. Just saying that he got the nicest ending out of the people who wanted to finally fulfill their wild dreams after being turned to shiki. For example: Megumi wasn't able to get out of the village, one of those villagers didn't get her dream family after turning them all, monk's dad got stuck in his old paralyzed form etc.
>>
File: 1349645053579.png (25KB, 155x157px) Image search: [Google]
1349645053579.png
25KB, 155x157px
>>156508613
Fair enough then.
>>
File: 1488758837953.png (19KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1488758837953.png
19KB, 160x160px
I didn't hate Suzaku because he it's clear that the mental anguish of killing his father weighed heavily on him. He wanted to die an honorable death to redeem himself, while at the same time no rendering the death of his father pointless. This meant that he couldn't join the resistance, and instead had to fight for the Britannians. At some point this became a desire to "change the system from the inside", which I think we all can agree was a stupid fucking plan considering the nature of the Britannian power structure. Was it not for Lelouch, he would have died long before he was ever in a position to have influence over even the affairs of Japan (although admittedly he got lucky by befriending Euphemia).
>>
>>156498733
The opening episode of R2 made the Britannians seem a lot more cartoonishly evil than they were at almost any other point in the series. It was rather jarring.

>>156505872
>From Day 1, Lelouch's goal was to kill his father and liberate Japan.
I think liberating Japan was merely a means to an end. I've always felt that in R1, Lelouch doesn't particularly care about the fate of Japan beyond it serving as a launch pad for the rebellion against his father.
>>
>>156509270
They were pretty cartoonish in ep1 of R1 as well, it's just a first episode shocku~ thing.
>>
>>156500192
>Both Euphemia and Cornelia gave him knighthood
Suzaku getting a knighhood in the first place was a combination of luck (Euphemia literally falling into his arms) and the actions of Zero. Becoming a knight was not in accordance with his "plan".

>>156500001
>Nunnaly was always just an excuse for him.
Are you implying that Lelouch didn't love Nunnally?
>>
>>156491526
I liked him from the start, and my liking of him peaked when he nuked 11town.
Then he started working with Lelouch and that was just a bunch of retarded faggotry that dropped dysentery all over his character.
>>
>>156509270
>Japan was merely a means to an end. I've always felt that in R1,
Does that even matter when his actions almost always had a positive effect for the nips?
>>
>>156509660
>dropped dysentery all over his character.
His character? You mean being a well-intentioned but horribly misguided father-killer?

>>156509669
>Does that even matter when his actions almost always had a positive effect for the nips?
No, that's why I disliked the fact that most the Black Knights had been so quick to betray Zero. I can understand that they might have felt used, but he had given them everything they had desired and more. Kicking him out of the organisation instead of turning him over to the Britannians would have been a more reasonable response.
>>
>>156509751
I think the Knights exist basically because they REALLY hate Brits, and then their supposed leader is a Brit, and not only that, a royal doing some stupid power play what have you.
>>
>>156505997
Lelouch didn't start the rebellion. That had been ongoing ever since the occupation.

It's been years since I've watched CG, but what "terrible shit" are you talking about? Apart from some collateral damage like Shirley's father, and shit that was out of his control like Euphemia, when did he actually go out of his way to make people's lives miserable?
>>
>>156506452
>Yep let's just pretend Turn 15 didn't happen and continue with this shitty fanfiction
I think you're misunderstanding what happened there

>C.C. wants to die
>invests in Lelouch as a means to achieve this because fuck V.V.
>C.C. really really wants to die
>Turn 15
>Charles offers her the chance to die right now
>she accepts
>Lelouch flips out
>she changes her mind because she doesn't want to break her contract with Lelouch

>>156509894
>I think the Knights exist basically because they REALLY hate Brits
>and then their supposed leader is a Brit
But the Black Knights leadership knew from the meeting with Kirihara that Zero wasn't an 11.

>a royal doing some stupid power play what have you
I think this is the more relevant point. While they knew Zero wasn't an 11, they believed that he was indeed fighting for Japan's best interests. When they learnt that he was a Britannian prince, they realised that this was not the case.
>>
File: 1483063859411.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483063859411.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>10 years later
>people still believe C.C. was working with Charles all along
Jesus Christ, is it really that hard to wrap your head around the idea that C.C. had only one goal in life and that she was willing to achieve it by the most expedient means necessary? She had hedged her bets with Lelouch because she saw great potential in him, but Charles swooped in and offered to kill her in Turn 15 so she jumped ship. It was opportunism due to her overwhelming desire to die.

>>156510002
>Lelouch didn't start the rebellion. That had been ongoing ever since the occupation.
Yes, but the rebellion was going nowhere until he became Zero.
>>
>>156505582
>hurr everyone who obeys authority is a nazi!
>>
>>156500061
A president of the United States was literally saved by the bible he kept with him that caught the bullet.

I mean, a pocket watch saving your life is pretty believable.
>>
>>156509894
>I think the Knights exist basically because they REALLY hate Brits
They exist because someone actually competent, Lelouch, came forward and united a bunch of smaller ineffectual groups of resistance. Without Lelouch at the helm, they wouldn't accomplish shit, and their strongest fighters would have long since been executed.
>>
Anyone who respects Suzaku does not understand Suzaku's character. He is a lunatic who did everything he did because he wanted to die. He wanted to die because he is a worthless nigger who killed his own father. All of his "justice" was just an excuse to try to die.
>>
>>156510959
Lloyd even says his beliefs are contradictory.
>>
>>156505084
>Yeah like killing Shirley that was necessary
Shirley dying was caused by the volatility of a variable Lelouch didn't quite understand: Rolo.

>>156511236
Lloyd is a clever boy.
>>
>>156499876
Just because a plan is more realistic than relying on magical powers, that doesn't make it a good plan with any real chance of success.

>>156502001
>Why is best ninja maid not loved?
Probably because she was a weird plot tool more than a character.
>>
>>156502001

I hope she's based Orange's waifu now.
But I wonder what their conversations are like. Do they talk about how Lulu is awesome all the time or something?
>>
>>156514127
>I hope she's based Orange's waifu now.
That's Anya. They run an orange farm together.
>>
>>156509149
>At some point this became a desire to "change the system from the inside", which I think we all can agree was a stupid fucking plan considering the nature of the Britannian power structure.
Why am I not surprise a stupid comment is coming from a Kallenfag?
> Was it not for Lelouch, he would have died long before he was ever in a position to have influence over even the affairs of Japan (although admittedly he got lucky by befriending Euphemia).
Yep definitely a stupid Kallenfag
>>
>>156500305
>hating rolo
>>
>>156510959
>Anyone who respects Suzaku does not understand Suzaku's character.
>Proceeds to misunderstand his character
Okay. Also this comment should really be pushed towards Lelouchfags because unlike Suzaku the show actually states that his way is wrong
>>
>>156510149
>but Charles swooped in and offered to kill her in Turn 15 so she jumped ship.
Except she was always with Charles you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1492304005880.png (399KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
1492304005880.png
399KB, 600x833px
>>156514498
She very clearly stopped cooperating with Charles and V.V. after Marianne died. It could not have been made any more clear. She was still in communication with Marianne, V.V., and possibly Charles during R1, but there's nothing to suggest that she was cooperating with them. If she was, they wouldn't have had to go to such lengths in the first half of R2 to draw her out.
>>
>>156514720
>She very clearly stopped cooperating with Charles and V.V. after Marianne died
>Turn 15 shows her in Charles clutches before Lelouch even got there

Are you done?
>>
>>156514720
there's no point arguing with him, he obviously didn't pay attention
>>
Nah, I still think he's a fucking retard.
>>
>>156514824
>Turn 15 shows her in Charles clutches before Lelouch even got there
As I said before, it was opportunistic. I don't think you fully appreciate how much she wanted to die. If she had the choice between dying right there and then by Charles or waiting an unknown amount of time for Lelouch to be at the point where he could kill her, it was perfectly understandable that that she would opt for death by Charles. After all, she didn't have anything personally against Charles from what we can tell - it was V.V. that caused the rift originally.

I really don't understand how there are still people unable to appreciate how much C.C. wanted to die and the fact that she was willing to do almost anything to achieve it.
>>
>>156515255
No I understood that. Its just improbable to say that she wasn't in cohoots with Charles from the beginning considering she knew about what he was trying to do the entire time.
>>
>>156515361
>Its just improbable to say that she wasn't in cohoots with Charles from the beginning considering she knew about what he was trying to do the entire time.
But of course she knew what Charles was up to - she was at the very core of his plan until V.V. killed Marianne. C.C. took this quite badly - badly enough to abandon V.V. and Charles to pursue the plan their on their own, all while knowing that they couldn't enact it without two Codes. If she was in cahoots with Charles even after Marianne's death, why would she step down from her leadership role and disappear? How would that aid in the plan?

Personally I think a lot of the confusion regarding C.C. allegiances would have been cleared up if they had elaborated on how and why Marianne's death affected her so badly that it caused her to drop out of the Ragnarok plan.
>>
>>156514824
You're fucking retarded. She just jumped at the opportunity to die now that Charles had the Code because she didn't want to force a life on misery on Lelouch. Everything she did, she did for Lelouch.
>>
I'll always root for the lesbian girl that started tossing giga-nukes about.
>>
>>156515782
While I don't doubt that she wanted to save Lelouch from a life of misery, I'm sure that she was also aware that it would be quite some time before Lelouch was in a position to kill her.
>>
>>156502591
That English is pretty good, actually.
>>
>>156503225
Actually, Japanese who served in the military of the EU could get European citizenship for their families. So you're wrong.

Britannia was exterminating Japanese. Akito EU did no such thing. Those kamikaze volunteered for that mission, but that's not how things usually work for them.
>>
>>156494522
Man, you're so incredibly irrational. Kallen is alright. Go to hell.
>>
>>156505582
Good post too bad it flew over so many heads
>>
>>156518396
ebin bait
>>
>>156494522
>Nina
>good for fanservice shots
What?
>>
Kallen besto garu
>>
>>156491526
I have and will always hate suzaku

for is bullshit moral signaling
being a fucking hypocrite
having a OP bullshit mech
and after all his crap his is the hero at the end
>>
>>156491526
>Has your opinion of Suzaku changed as well?
Nah.
Japs got their just desserts in this show.
VIVA BRITANIA
>>
File: 1492592292080.jpg (109KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492592292080.jpg
109KB, 640x480px
>>156519949
>VIVA BRITANIA
>VIVA
>>
>>156519528
>OP bullshit mech
That's an experimental high-end knightmare frame funded by Britannian dosh, what do you expect? Don't forget Suzaku piloted a version which didn't have a cockpit ejection seat for a while, so technically he had a chance of dying until it got upgraded with an ejection system and was geassed with Lelouch's 'LIVE' command.
>>
>>156501063
>THEY BROADCAST IT TO MAKE A POINT TO ALL THE REBELS SO THAT ZERO WOULD LOSE INFLUENCE
>his Knighthood had shit to do with Lelouch

hmmmm
>>
>>156521214
>Suzaku was Knighted because an Imperial Princess and an Earl liked him
>But no it was all because of Lelouch

Flawless logic
>>
PV WHEN?
>>
File: my hairstyle is a bit different.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
my hairstyle is a bit different.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
Chaotic Good > Lawful Good
>>
>>156521846
SOON

it's always soon
>>
Anyone remember that one time Lelouch destroyed a ton using a landslide and killed a ton of people?

Or how about Kallen microwaving people to death?

Perhaps both sides are equally shitty sometimes.
>>
>>156522281
>Anyone remember that one time Lelouch destroyed a ton using a landslide and killed a ton of people?
Britannian soldiers.
>Or how about Kallen microwaving people to death?
People she was actively engaged in combat with.

The killing of the Japanese rebels on the boat in the harbor by Lelouch is probably the only killing by the Black Knights that I would say was morally dodgy.
>>
>>156522504
>Britannian soldiers.
Yeah like Shirley's father
>People she was actively engaged in combat with.
Yeah its okay if they're actively engaged in combat with them

>The killing of the Japanese rebels on the boat in the harbor by Lelouch is probably the only killing by the Black Knights that I would say was morally dodgy.
Nah I would think KILLING FUCKING CHILDREN counts more as a bit dodgy morally
>>
>>156522504
>Soldiers
Try the entire town of Narita

>Actively engaged in combat
So I guess we can use flamethrowers and nerve gas too?

Come on anon, you know both sides are in the wrong.
>>
>>156491526
I've never hated him in the first place but he was kinda dull.
Still I can understand his motivations for wanting to change the system from within instead of fighting against it.
Naive as it was it was still a noble ideal, better than Lelouch just watching the world burn because of his daddy issues and his incestous crush for his sister.
>>
>>156491526
Lelouch and Suzaku should have teamed up from the beginning and been the power couple they were destined to be. The two of them working together they wouldn't even need Geass.
>>
>>156522840
It wouldn't have mattered in front of the Emprah's plan to mindrape the entire world.
>>
>>156522655
>Yeah like Shirley's father
Soldiers are soldiers. Risking your life is part of the deal when you sign up.

>Nah I would think KILLING FUCKING CHILDREN counts more as a bit dodgy morally
I dunno, anon - what if one of them was the next Rolo? Are you prepared to take that chance?

>>156522776
>Try the entire town of Narita
How many civilian causalities were there?

>Come on anon, you know both sides are in the wrong.
I'm not denying that. But I prefer to question the presented evidence rather than accept it wholesale.
>>
Spinzaku was a good meme.
>>
File: IMG_1650.jpg (52KB, 669x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1650.jpg
52KB, 669x623px
Tbh I never understood that "she/he is the best KF pilot" nonsense. Kallen, the knights of round, etc were only successful,because they had the most OP machines . Put them into a regular KFs and they would've gone down like flies
>>
>>156499064
Yeah, because they caused a world war. I'm not condoning their actions, but they do have a valid reason for disliking Elevens.
>>
>>156522936
>How many civilian causalities
http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Narita
Here how about just read this and get evidence that way.
>>
>Be Shirley's father.
>Your unit is supposed to be eliminating the terrorist known as the Japanese Liberation Front.
>Don't want to fight, but you gotta take part in the operation.
>Your ass is up on the mountain.
>The JLF is getting their shit wrecked and the battle with the terrorist is almost over. Peace can come to-
>Oh Shit!
>Its the Black Knights!
>Wait where the fuck is everyone going...
>What the fuck an earthslide
>You died because of some faggot with daddy issues and pride complex became a terrorist.
>JLF ends up merging with the Black Knights and a united terrorist front is made.
>You died for nothing.
>Your daughter later gets her pussy crushed by the leader of the Black Knights and guy with daddy issues.
>He also later gets your daughter killed.

Lelouch did nothing wrong. He was good boy fighting off evil Brits for Japanese liberation and shit.
>>
>>156523267
People are just being nihonphobic, the black knights is an organization of peace.
>>
>>156523267
>Be Shirley's father, Joseph Fenette
>I'm actually part of the Code R research team
>>
>>156491526
Yes. I also grew to dislike Lelouch.
>>
File: 1474280560081.jpg (121KB, 650x997px) Image search: [Google]
1474280560081.jpg
121KB, 650x997px
>>156523253
>tons of civilians
Well then.

Why was Shirley's father listed as a civilian though?
>>
don't people get that both lelouch and suzaku was wrong, only in the end when they work together they finally reach their goal
>>
>>156523496
Typically researchers/scientists aren't combatants.
>>
>>156523542
Suzaku had the higher ground than Lelouch.
>>
>>156491526
He never stood out to me.
>>
>>156523446
>dislikes Lelouch
what a faggot
>>
>>156499358
cornelia has always had fat tats apparently
this is alright
>>
>>156523546
Was it not said that he was a soldier?
>>
>>156524208
Nope, he was a researcher.
>>
>>156491526
I always liked him.
>>
suzaku worked hard to beceome a knight unlike
lelouch who just got super eye hax
>>
File: Suzaku Euphie.png (988KB, 753x1295px) Image search: [Google]
Suzaku Euphie.png
988KB, 753x1295px
Most people here are forgetting that Suzaku had a reason to live after he met Euphie-- that's when his excuse to get himself killed got turned into an actual cause

With his raison d'etre gone after the Euphinator incident, he shifts into a more complext character, managing his desire for revenge with his desire to do good to Euphie's memory, and her goals as well-- this is why he joins up with Lelouch at the very end.
>>
>>156502407
This so much
>>
>>156505582
Except that from a practical standpoint, it makes more sense to try and change the Britannian Empire from within, rather than trying to simply destroy it.

Every single time an empire falls, it leads into a power vacuum, which in turn creates further bloodshed and fracture, causing a much more wider spread conflict across the entire world.

Idolizing Lelouche is the part that really doesn't make any sense.
He could realistically make a bid for the crown and change the empire into something better and fix the problems that bother him, but instead he becomes a terrorist because he hates his dad.

Every single time when it's possible to try and change the system for the better, you should do it instead of burning everything to the ground, because at the end of the day, while you may not agree with some of the sacrifices that were made, you'd be a fool to burn what can be used for a better tomorrow.
>>
>>156505582
Would you burn down a house because you think the person who built it was an asshole when there are still homeless on the street?
>>
>>156498105
Gee, you're right, he really leveraged that position to achieve better conditions for the eleven.

Oh wait, except he did nothing of the sort.
>>
>>156510241
he wasn't just obeying, was fighting for and alongside it
>>
Suzalulu is end game.
>>
>>156526403
"Before creation there must be destruction. For that goal even my own conscience must be cast aside. Yes, I have no choice but to move forward."
>>
>not admiring the man who killed himself to let the world be a better place for his sister
>>
File: 1484295671964.jpg (55KB, 425x471px) Image search: [Google]
1484295671964.jpg
55KB, 425x471px
>Lelouch is the hero
>Suzaku is the hero
All lies. There can only be one true hero, and he is a man of loyalty.
>>
>>156525678
but still at the end Suzaku cried when he killed Lelouch, because he finally understood, and because he still cared for his friend
>>
>>156527448
the fact based Orange sides with Lelouch should make it clear for everyone who's side they ought to be on
>>
>>156528550
he only did that because of lelouch mother tho, turned out she wasn't dead
>>
>>156528550
Good thing Orange doesn't know about Marianne's real personality our goals, huh? Makes me want to see what she was like as a knight of round pilot and as an empress fighting court intrigues against the other wives of Charles.
>>
>>156528883
>tho

>>156529037
>Good thing Orange doesn't know about Marianne's real personality our goals, huh?
How can you be sure Lelouch didn't tell him? Orange was in his inner circle by the end.
>>
>>156526577
That depends, if the house is well made, no. But if the house is shit, for example, just people in the first floor live comfortable while everyone else doesn't have basic shit like windows, doors, water or electricity and their rooms are falling apart, I would destroy tha house to make a better one.
>>
What is Cornelia's purpose now?
>>
>Lelouch genocides people without blinking an A
>Suzuku is the only one who actually cares about others lives

Easy choice
>>
>>156532467
to keep hunting down the geass order and uncover the truth and also to have bomb ass titties
>>
>>156532672
>uncover the truth
What truth is there left to uncover?
>>
>>156532672
>and also to have bomb ass titties
Why did R2 have no uncovered titties like R1 had?
>>
File: 1330714371971.jpg (222KB, 713x536px) Image search: [Google]
1330714371971.jpg
222KB, 713x536px
fucking suzaku and his flying roundhouses
>>
>>156532786
>not preferring the superior helicopter sword from Nunnally in Wonderland
>>
>>156491526
>is the full on reason why japanese were enslaved in the first place
>is the reason they stayed completely and utterly enslaved
>literally killed his own father because his father hurt his feefees because he had patriotism of any kind
>actively tries to kill his friends and successfully got everything he attempted destroyed out of sheer butthurt that his friend wouldn't lie down and die
No your retarded OP, Suzaku was literally the villain of the show and he won big time, your all fucking dumb for self inserting into a literal psychopath.
>>
>>156491526
nope he's as much of a cuck now as he was then
>>
>>156499627
He's gay now anon.
>>
>>156499627
What age is Cecile? Why did she like wearing clothes that were revealing in the breast area?
>>
>>156533116
according to extra materials there's a high chance his father was planning on killing lelouch and nunnaly or using them as hostages too
>>
File: 1480777250399.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480777250399.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>156533116
Japan was forcing the hand of Britannia with their mines of Sakuradite and implying they were going to help Britannia's enemies. That's part of the reason why they sent Lelouch and Nunnally to Japan, to let them know that they were not going to try anything funny. The show literally states that Japan and Britannia are no different from one another and they they were enforcing sanctions on countries they've dealt with.

The thing is that Suzaku's dad was a sell out and was going to betray his people by handing over the country, marry Nunnally to get a good sweet Brit title and maybe kill the leaders of the other houses but they saw thru him. Revolution started, PM Kururugi panicked and country went to shit. Britannia stepped in because it was a golden opportunity. As another person in this thread stated is that the reason why you even give a shit about the Japanese is not because they were in the right its because Lelouch was on their side hence why you constantly criticize Suzaku's actions even though everything he has done was to give them a better life despite their situation being entirely their fault.

Yeah remember how Lelouch killed Euphiemia thus fucking up the entire SAZ and gloated about it like a jackass thus worsening their friendship and undoing everything he had worked for in the process? Of course you don't.

It amazes that people still believe that CG was a one-sided story. Just what the fuck were you watching to make you believe it was?
>>
I wonder if we'll get more material on the Era between R1 and R2 like the OVA Movies.
>>
>>156491658
Lulu was the pragmatist.
>>
>>156533732
She's probably in her early to mid twenties. As for your second question, she wanted dat super jap dick, at least for a while.
>>
>>156533872
>The thing is that Suzaku's dad was a sell out and was going to betray his people by handing over the country, marry Nunnally to get a good sweet Brit title and maybe kill the leaders of the other houses
Wut?
>>
>>156534315
This is what happens when you don't watch the show folks
>>
>>156534472
It's clearly stated that Suzaku killed his father because his father wanted to continue fighting the Britannians when they invaded. None of the bullshit you said was mentioned or alluded to.

t. Somebody who only rewatched CG just a month ago.
>>
>>156534618
>It's clearly stated that Suzaku killed his father because his father wanted to continue fighting the Britannians when they invaded.
Wrong again dumbass just how you were wrong with CC not being in cahoots with Charles
>>
>>156534618
>t. Somebody who only rewatched CG just a month ago.
The same dumbass that got proven wrong hours ago when he kept saying that CC didn't betray Lelouch from the beginning? For someone who claims he rewatched the show you sure have shit memory
>>
>>156534618
>None of the bullshit you said was mentioned or alluded to.
Its alluded to by several fucking characters in the show.
>>
>>156534676
>just how you were wrong with CC not being in cahoots with Charles
What?

>>156534778
>Its alluded to by several fucking characters in the show.
Such as?
>>
There is disliking Suzaku, and then there's hating Ohgi.

I fucking hate Ohgi to this day.
>>
>>156534885
I thought you rewatched the show a month ago?
>>
>>156534948
I genuinely don't remember any reference like the ones you're referring to.
>>
File: 1219205838314.jpg (242KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1219205838314.jpg
242KB, 640x360px
>>156491526
Suzaku did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1217277029251.gif (472KB, 358x202px) Image search: [Google]
1217277029251.gif
472KB, 358x202px
>>
>>156534976
there are none that guy is fucking with you
there are however implications that lelouch and nunnaly were going to be killed or used as bargaining chips but suzaku was against that
>>
>>156534976
That's because its actually from a cd drama everything else is stated in show but the shit with wanting to marry Nunnally is from stage 0.521
>>156535131
That was in the novels.
>>
>>156535190
nevermind guess you weren't fucking
>>
>>156535131
>there are however implications that lelouch and nunnaly were going to be killed or used as bargaining chips but suzaku was against that
That I did pick up on.

It's explicitly states like 2-3 times in R1 that the reason Suzaku killed his father was because his father wanted Japan to continue fighting against the Britannian invasion. Hence why Suzaku feels compelled to seek out an honorable death, but not as a member of the resistance.

>>156535190
From what I know of the CG drama CDs, they seem to add a lot of story complications and contradictions. For example, they are the only source that I'm aware of that claim Charles was in contact with C.C. in R1.
>>
>>156535357
>they seem to add a lot of story complications and contradictions
The TV series did most of that itself. For the most part all of S1 drama CDs are canon R2's drama CDs are non-canon bullshit. Picture Dramas are also canon with the exception of the Birthday one and the novels are non-canon since they do have some contradictory bullshit that doesn't fit in canon
>>
>>156535540
I think the Mutuality novels are canon but the rest are up to debate.
>>
>>156535190
>That was in the novels.
Are you sure that wasn't implied in the TV series too? I remember getting that vibe somehow while watching it the first time around at least.

>>156535540
>For the most part all of S1 drama CDs are canon
While I'm not going to say I disagree with that, I would be inclined to take them with a pinch of salt.

>Picture Dramas are also canon
Yeah, but they don't interfere with the canon as much as the Drama CDs seem to.
>>
>>156535734
>Are you sure that wasn't implied in the TV series too?
Its more explicit in the novels that he was going to sacrifice Lelouch and Nunnally to save his own hide while the TV series doesn't really play it off as such because he's barely a character. I do believe Lelouch said that if Suzaku had not stopped him then he and Nunnally would have been dead after the Mao arc finished but that could have been him easing his guilt.

>>156535734
>I would be inclined to take them with a pinch of salt.
They're mostly just harmless and they're written by Taniguichi but also keep in mind the show went through a lot of rewrites with R2 so its easy to see why they might not fit after the changes. Stage 0.521 is definitely canon since it deals right after the first picture drama and is the only moment in which Genbu is given a substantial amount of characterization in the franchise the others are mostly comedic but could fit in the show unlike the R2 ones which are completely absurd.
>>
>>156536029
>but also keep in mind the show went through a lot of rewrites with R2 so its easy to see why they might not fit after the changes
Very good point.

>Stage 0.521 is definitely canon
I'll go have a listen to it when I get a chance. Based on what you've said though, do the claims it makes about Suzaku's father not directly contradict Suzaku's motives for killing him as established in R1?
>>
>>156507671
There's two types of people in the world anon:
1) People who are gay for Lelouch
2) People who are straight for Lelouch
>>
>>156509149
>befriending Euphemia

Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?
>>
>>156536460
Euphy doesn't know what sex is, anon.
>>
>>156536280
>Based on what you've said though, do the claims it makes about Suzaku's father not directly contradict Suzaku's motives for killing him as established in R1?
Not really. Ultimately the show states that he killed his father so the war would end due to his own naive sense of justice which fucked up royally, what the CD drama does is give his decision more perspective and to ultimately support that Japan caused their own strife. Its basically to give Genbu more of a presence but it doesn't change anything from what the show states and what Suzaku states that he killed his own father thinking that it would stop the war not knowing of the consequences it would have on the Japanese despite Todoh and Lelouch knowing that Genbu would have driven the Japanese to extinction. Novels and manga make it more personal by making him more evil with his intentions and having Suzaku react when the prospects of Lelouch and Nunnally being sacrificed comes up, the TV series makes it clear that Suzaku wanted to stop his father because it was what he believed what was the right thing to do.
>>
>>156533872
>handing over the country

I don't remember that part. I thought it was said he was going to marry Nunnally to secure an alliance?
>>
>>156536641
>I thought it was said he was going to marry Nunnally to secure an alliance?
In the drama cd
>>
>>156536683
Yes, as I recall that's what the drama CD said. He would marry Nunnally to secure an alliance. Not that he wanted to sell out Japan.
>>
>>156526403
>He could realistically make a bid for the crown and change the empire into something better and fix the problems that bother him, but instead he becomes a terrorist because he hates his dad.
That's more or less what he was always trying to do. The Black Knights and freeing Japan were just means to an end. He was trying to get close enough to Charles to Geass him. Then presumably, he'd have taken his place and made internal changes to Britannia, the way he sort of did at the end (getting rid of the nobility, etc).
>>
>>156526577
I would set fire to a house to free the underage Vietnamese girls being held in sexual slavery in the basement.

It's easy to say that destroying Britannia will cause to much chaos, but how does that help the poor Elevens, living as second class citizens?
>>
>>156538286
>I would set fire to a house to free the underage Vietnamese girls being held in sexual slavery in the basement.
The fire would most likely suck all the oxygen out of the basement, suffocating the girls.
>>
>>156498724
>WHY do people keep on forgetting that Britannians would gladly genocide the Japanese to the very last person if they kept on fighting with no surrender?

Death is better than surrendering and humiliation. And they probably could reverse the situation or get some help from europe or china.
>>
>>156539675
>Death is better than surrendering and humiliation.
Not really. Code Geass called out that sort of bullshit all the time hence why the Japs were made to look like total fucking idiots for their nationalism.

>And they probably could reverse the situation or get some help from europe or china.
Nope they were pretty much fucked.
>>
>>156535734
>Yeah, but they don't interfere with the canon as much as the Drama CDs seem to.
The Drama CDs from season 1 don't interfere with the canon at all. They add things to it, but don't retcon anything.
Thread posts: 396
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.