[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AG 446FkmGk Why Claymores d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Priscilla.jpg (74KB, 640x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Priscilla.jpg
74KB, 640x1024px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AG446FkmGk
Why Claymores doesn't have sexual entercourse? They hot girls to be honest I thought they have a orgy everyday even with that boddies? Atleast witchers have that.
>>
>>156468698
Their belly is split in half. You need to be pretty motivated to fuck a claymore
>>
>>156469223
Never understood why this is such a turn off that no one will fuck them honestly.

I mean yeah it's a little weird but it's not worse than a girl with a nasty abdominal scar. They're more fuckable than a girl who had her boobs cut off due to breast cancer, and people still fuck them.
>>
>>156469277
It's not a scar though, the wound doesn't heal and is just close
>>
>>156469277
Their guts are on the outside, you just never realised it because of the skin tight suit. It's one of those small details that's consistent throughout the entire fucking thing.

Only Priscilla doesn't have it because she's an awakened demonic bitch.
>>
>>156469223
>>156470784
>>156471371
Then just have sex with clothes on?
>>
>>156468698
Raki destroyed MCs puss hard.
>>
They never did reveal what their stomach look like
>>
>>156472320
It was better that way.

In the manga is explained the entire fusion thing with the youma is basically opening her torso, stuff youma meat inside, and stitch together the thing the best they could. This is a blue board, but google autopsy stitches, and you get a solid idea how it looks.

Actually, is even worse: because they are still alive, and the human part is actively trying to expel the youma, there bits of guts, fat and other stuff pouring through the scar, which will never heal.
>>
>>156473590
>which will never heal
as, it is always open and only held together by stitches and their clothing/armor.
>>
>>156476212
I'm sure once they had pushes their awakening to their limits, have their regeneration going at full blast and essentially merged with their demonic flesh, the wound would have probably healed up.
>>
>>156471371
> Claymore
> Consistent

Anon, don't make me laugh. It was painfully obvious that the author was forced to make up some stupid shit to fill in that little plothole when the manga came to an end. Up until then no stitches where even hinted at, even worse, in the beginning, when Clare gets punched right through the stomach, that shit just heals up without needing any medical aid, let alone some rework on the fucking stitches.

>Tl;dr, 6/10 At least I got a fap out of it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.