[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like Mizukami Satoshi, especially because after Spirit Circle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: welp.png (193KB, 411x455px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
193KB, 411x455px
I like Mizukami Satoshi, especially because after Spirit Circle I just envision that each of his works are reincarnations of main characters from his other series.

What's your favorite manga of his?
>>
>>156457346
>I like Mizukami Satoshi
No you don't.
>>
>>156458002

Ah, Satoshi Mizukami, I mean.
>>
>>156457346
Never thought of that, I like your thinking OP. My fav is Hoshi no Samidare, but his anthology is really good too, specially the train girl story.
>>
I don't know about reincarnations, but his worlds definitely seem to be linked. I'd really like it if a future work actually goes into that in depth.

Anyway, naming a definitive favorite is difficult for me, but I think it's Sengoku Youko. It had just a decent first half by his standards, but the second half was an amazing crescendo of 11/10 characters in 11/10 moments. The particular moment with demons defeating the sun is pretty much the best thing ever.
>>
Spirit Circle is my favorite of his works. It hits all the right notes, and shows off his creativity as well. Hoshi no Samidare was excellent too, but I felt the middle was too slow. I tried to get into Sengoku Youko, but I got kinda bored after the first volume. But maybe I'll try again after what >>156461788 said.
>>
>>156457346
Hoshi no Samidare is one of my all time favorites, it pours passion from all the characters and has such amazing moments.

I recently finished Spirit Circle and it was great too.

I love how satisfying his endings are, he closes every single thread and even gets away with a happily ever after finale. That nigger Naoki Urasawa could learn a thing or two.
>>
>>156462521
You definitely should. Jinka and his whole thing isn't really a great lead, and Mizukami seemed to realize since he basically gets dumped a third of the way in.

In the mean time you can at least look forward to Shinsuke becoming best boy.
>>
File: ADVENTURE.png (152KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
ADVENTURE.png
152KB, 500x266px
>>156457346
Pic related.
>>
File: TK06CFR.jpg (156KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
TK06CFR.jpg
156KB, 700x525px
>>156463648

I see Tortoise Night Yukimachi, Shaku, and Nono as reused girls in each story.

They are my favorite.
>>
File: 1462658144050.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1462658144050.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>156463999
>Shakugan
Best
>>
>>156457346
50:50 between Sengoku Youko and Spirit Circle. It`s funny because I started with Biscuit Hammer.

I'm surprised how I ended liking Sengoku Youko. The start was mediocre.
>>
File: Spirit Circle Chart.jpg (739KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Spirit Circle Chart.jpg
739KB, 2000x2000px
>>156462521
I agree with >>156463357. Jinka's part in the story is relatively small compared to the true main characters who take up the reigns later on. Then it blossoms into a great manga.

I still think it's wild that Mizukami managed to do both Spirit Circle and Sengoku Youko at the same time.
>>
>>156457346
sengoku youko
how many characters in fiction have as much character development as shinsuke?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.