[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First chapter of Bleach Can't Fear Your Own World by Ti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 51962183_p0.jpg (367KB, 860x1214px) Image search: [Google]
51962183_p0.jpg
367KB, 860x1214px
First chapter of Bleach Can't Fear Your Own World by Tite Kubo and Ryohgo Narita is available on Jump books web app.
https://twitter.com/JUMP_j_BOOKS/status/857616220362690560
>>
>novel

Get back to drawing the manga you hack.
>>
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/m5QtmS2p/file.html

Took screenshots
>>
>>156441796
thanks familia
>>
Confirmed that Ichigo still has a hollow's power
>>
>>156441796
has anyone posted translations?
>>
>>156445759
No, but someone mined the entire text over at bleachmyasylum
http://www.bleachmyasylum.com/showthread.php?4274-Bleach-novel-Can-t-Fear-Your-Own-World-By-Narita-Ryohgo&p=460064&viewfull=1#post460064
>>
We are going to find out what Aizen saw in the spirit king's palace.
>>
From what I'm gathering, this takes place right after the war. So what the fuck was Icefaggot talking about?
>>
>>156446203
This first chapter is an prologue that builds up to events in the coming chapters.
Aizen knows what the original sin of Soul Society is and he has been to the king's palace in the past, this is probably why he turned on the Gotei 13.
For the record, Kyoraku knows too.
>>
Very few people know that it was Ichigo who killed the King.
>>
Confirmation that Kyoraku had intended to make Ichigo into the new spirit king.

場合によっては一護が『霊王』と呼ばれる存在になる可能性もあったと、こともなげに告げる和尚。だが、そ の言葉に感情らしきものは含まれていない。
>>
Ichigo being kept in SS as the spirit was averted due to two reasons.

1 Yhwach had managed to completely assimilate the powers of the spirit king, thus even his corpse was sufficient to serve as a replacement.
2 Ichigo was capable of controlling his powers to an extent where they wouldn't adversely affect his surroundings.

So yeah, post manga Ichigo is basically a god capable of serving as a replacement for the spirit king, if it is ever needed.
>>
>>156445800
Thanks mate
>>
>>156441796
Thank you. Helps for cleaning up the furigana, for stopgap google trans-ing while waiting for a real translator.
>>
i'll wait for the OVA adaption, thanks.
>>
>>156448794
I hope you like waiting for never.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.